1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

Asked my gf to translate this for me, and i will pass to all of you, basically naachan said that because she thinks Yuiri is cute and wanted to look like she was married to Yuiri, she cut her hair to be equal to Yuiri. So they can be seen as a couple... lol!!!! But apparently there is another reason why she decided to cut her hair

Holy mother of god, there isn't no more love declaration than thaat!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The main reason was she wanted Yuiri look cuter than her when standing side by side. :^^;:

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It seemed that she was busy yesterday thus can't really do birthday SR. She will also have a fun work today.
    She made a promise with Miyupon to go to a reptile cafe together and to Onishi to do a 5:30 SR together.
    Also nobody haven't mentioned about the STU48 song MV (in this thread)...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She is really cute, especially in the dance part :)

Edit: She is in Hiroshima today, Miyajima to be exact. Probably a photo shoot since most of the time when she said fun work = photo shoot.
    Probably not a photo shoot since she was spotted with other STU members.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  4. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

Always gorgeous Naachan!!!!

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    lol the last page was full of posts about Naachan's harem

will Naachan take part in STU48 with max slots or like Yukitin on NGT's single with 5 and 10 slots in the first two singles

since STU is quite new i doubt they will sell a lot but with Naachan and Sasshi there their sales would grow much more

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I see YuuNaa as a case of familiarity vs. attraction (don't worry -- I know it's as much fake as real, within the framework of a top idol group with all-female members -- what would you do to release sexual tension and not get fired? I'm aware... it's just fun to armchair this topic :^^;:).
    When you're in a comfortable, long-term relationship, that has obvious gravity. But seeing someone new attract you also has gravity, in opposition. Naachan, were she in the West, would be going now through the 'flings vs. g/f' thing in an open relationship: it seems fun and satisfying having it all... but in the end you're always -- always -- forced to choose one or the other.

What Yuiri doesn't seem to realize (or maybe she does?)... is that Naachan's wanting Yuiri to be special is Naachan's prerogative, there is no allegiance of any kind to betray. If there were, why of all people would Naachan choose "promiscuity" (strong quotes, as it's the idoling game) over just choosing one fave and staying faithful? The latter sounds very longhair-era Naachan. Naachan's 'coming out' meant she was entertaining feelings she'd suppressed most of her life, including years as an idol. And since everything she's done on-message with that (change her kyara, fearlessly talk about her eating disorder on the biggest 48G night in the year, challenge herself with difficult and demanding responsibilities) is the hard way and not the least-effort one... I don't think Yuiri is so thick as to not realize she's walking a fine line if she wants to keep Naachan around... :flower::hehe: :glare:

Were I Tsucchan, Yumi, or anyone else on Naachan's short list of 'flingables'... I say go for it. The saddest thing in the world, is a self-aware, dere-biased tsundere, without competition. :p

7. Rurouni

Don't forget, today is STU48 concert (Hyogo leg). There will be 2 performances. 1st at 13:30, 2nd at 17:30 (13:00 and 17:00 are the times when they open the gate)
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv306784294

On Thursday, it was probably a recording for a TV show with other STU members. On Friday, it was about practice for today, but she and STU manager was visiting some tourist spots before it (like that Hiroshima memorial or something).
    Yamane Suzuha (Zunchan, 16th gen) also opened a 755 room with Naachan https://7gogo.jp/jadKaaWVLbGw

She is also currently no.1 in battlefes https://twitter.com/AKB48_BattleFes/status/929003964338552832
    I believe the top 9 will get to be featured in BattleFes ad on Yamanote line (Train).
    Anyway, this is kinda surprising since she is usually very weak (relative to her popularity) in game based selection. I think one of the reason that she can rank high is because someone asked on 755 about it and she said that she wanted to do it (BattleFes). On previous game based selection, she (almost) never expressed an actual interest on game based competition.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Rurouni

Fun performances on both concerts. They had a game where they put a balloon between 2 members and tried to pop it.
    171111 STU48 concert.jpg
    On the left is Yumirin and Naachan XD

Was announced that they will have another performance in Kobe, Dec 23rd and 24th. It will be Christmas special. They haven't announced who will perform there, but hopefully all STU members will be in it. The venue will be bigger than today's concert venue (also in Kobe)

Also she will do the opening skit on today's AKB48 Show with Sakura. AKB48 Show normally air at 23:45 JST.
    171111 AKB48Show.jpg 171111 AKB48Show02.jpg

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    :XD:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

Omg!! Dying! Yumirin reaction to naachan no moe serifu is soo funny. But i confess that i was just like her lol

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yumirin's 'over-over' reaction + bouncing up and down was absolutely adorable with a pinch of scary. :omfg:o_O

A small detail... Yumi reacted to saying the batsu appeal, much like a boy would vs. a girl. Which tends to reinforce in my mind Yumi's necessarily-repressed bi vibe, only made more difficult by Naachan's well-established one, resonating with her's. Hang in there, Yumi! <3:nosebleed::shifty:<3

12. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    • Like Like x 1
  13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Where were Naachan's eyes when she was watching Yumi bounce around? :drool::XD:

14. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Lmao, I'm gonna need a date episode on Akbingo or something with these 2 lol... EV better if Yuiri is watching the footage the live and commenting lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

15. Rurouni

On Sunday, there wasn't much going on except for the fact that she lost her charger. Because of that, she was really late in updating her mobame and SNS. She eventually bought a charger. She told about Yumirin gave her a portable humidifier as a birthday present. Hinachan gave her an assorted chocomint sweets. Fukuchan gave her an accessory. Michu and Miyumiyu gave her lip (gloss?) and socks(?).
    She will not perform at the next Minerva stage because I think it clashed with Music Station (Friday).
    Her Battlefes rank is currently 2nd (it was 2nd, then 1st, 2nd 2nd). I believe the competition will run until Nov 14, so there are 2 more days. Hopefully she at least stay in the top 3. 1st would be preferable, but her fanbase is not known for gaming. I actually don't know how it works so I don't really playing it (I do try to play it, but it was in Japanese and I don't exactly know what will affect the ranking).

Btw, that balloon game with Yumirin was from the evening concert. The earlier concert also had the same game but with different players. The interesting part is that Naachan was MC-ing for that earlier balloon game. Unlike in the evening concert, this one is about moe lines. Naachan not only MC-ing but surprisingly read a bunch of those moe lines!

As for this week, she don't have any theater scheduled. Hopefully some good jobs waiting for her.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rurouni

Showroom at 18:10 JST! Few minutes from now.
    She did a YuuNaa photoshoot earlier today for BLT which will be out in Dec :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Ooo, YuuNaa photoshoot for BLT... nice volley after NaaYumi's balloon hugs and 'over-bouncing'. :hehe:

Your move, Yumi! Flying Yuiri's won another heat! ---===6:eek:9 ------/===6:shifty:9

18. Rurouni

She said it is impossible for her to appear in the next Kamikyoku stage, thus the next Kamikyoku stage will not be her seitansai. Also will be the first without her. She has a job on that day.

19. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah that made me sad T.T but let's hope it is a good job! For her to be missing the stage where she is an ace must be something really good!!

Haa Naachan was so pretty!

20. Rurouni

171114 Showroom

Her goals:
    1. Solo concert
    2. Photobook
    3. Top 5 in SSK
    4. Stay healthy
    5. Open an Instagram account
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/930369668732239873

What she wants to do:
    1. Go to a theme park with Yuuri
    2. Go to a theme park with Yuiri
    3. Do a (morning?) showroom with Onishi
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/930370390093832192

As you already know, she will not perform in the next Kamikyoku stage which hopefully means she has a really good job that day. Looking at the schedule, the work probably won't be about 50th single senbatsu work since Mayuyu, Miion, and Yuiyui are having a fan meeting in China.

Anyway, she was celebrating her birthday with her family (Mom, sister and brother)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/17565
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/17566
    https://goo.gl/pm5ct4

She is also ranked 2nd on Battlefes competition! Like I've said before, She isn't good at these game based competition. I believe she never been selected for Stage Fighter senbatsu before and that competition select 16 members!
    This is the result: Juri, Naachan, Seichan, Berin, Yukarun, Tomu, Nagi, Sakura, Miyupon
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_BattleFes/status/930466618194272256
    Juri, Seichan, Yukarun, Nagi, Sakura are regulars in this type of competition while Tomu have at least entered Kojimatsuri stage fighter senbatsu.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1