Single NMB48 17th [Warota People] (2017/12/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 11, 2017.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Center: Shiroma Miru

Senbatsu (16nin)
    Team N: Icihikawa Miori, Tanigawa Airi, Yamamoto Ayaka, Yamamoto Sayaka
    Team M: Shiroma Miru (c), Iwata Momoka, Kato Yuuka, Shibuya Nagisa, Yoshida Akari
    Team B: Uemura Azusa, Ota Yuuri, Jo Eriko, Jonishi Rei, Murase Sae, Yagura Fuuko

Notes
    First Senbatsu for Iwata Momoka and Jonishi Rei
    Yagura Fuuko's 14th and Final Senbatsu
    Shiroma Miru's 16th Senbatsu (Now 2nd all Time)
    Yoshida Akari's 14th Senbatsu (Tied with Yagura Fuuko and Watanabe Miyuki for 4th All Time)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Senbatsu (16nin)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Center: Mirurun

Team N: Miorin, Airin, Aayan, Sayanee
    Team M: Momorun (初), Uuka, Nagisa, Akarin
    Team BII: Azusa, Yuuri, Aapon, Jo, Reechan (初), Saepii, Fuuchan

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    LOL Osaka yan! :^O^: Funny song. But Miru... :rolleyes:

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yass Miorin! But wtf title lol

Edit: and wtf song. I think I prefer have Masaka Singapore for a single for now lol. Idk if the song will grow on me but it sure sounds messy. I thought at first, the style, the costume, it will be like NMB's High Tension, but....idk I really don't know what to say lol.

5. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    lol, anti-mainstream!
    but, bit sad. It's forgettable song :fp:

6. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    party song

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That was great lol~ It's a fun song and pretty great for concerts I imagine. I hope to see Miru being more "crazy" during other live performances tho~~

8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    When everybody try the sakamichi style .....then we get this lol

9. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    True! NAMBA never get out from their track

10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I don't recall them showing any kind of intention of passing down the baton to her. Ok there was Rashikunai but that was it. She was one of the options yea but she was never IT. In fact by last year this time, they stopped doing anything for her already. So yea she was never that big or important. Anyway she's not the center so its moot to talk about this now. The song also sucks so whatever, kind of glad she's not center. Could have just not put her in senbatsu. Speaking of senbatsu, that also sucks. They forgot who is Kokochan? Rinacchi? Chihhi? This inconsistent push is not going to bring them anywhere. Urgh just give me another Sayanee solo single.

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Fuuchan was the intended ace years ago no? Then Mirurun suddenly got pretty and overtook her. Then Ririrpon and Yuuri happened. Sadly Riripon is an unfortunate case

12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Reechan in senbatsu... This was going to happen, I knew it, but I am still over the moon and now tempted to get a copy. Because REECHAN <3

Welcome back to senbatsu Miorin, saw that coming too. <3

And congrats to Miru! :D this is such a peppy fun sounding song! Like, totally Osaka mad style. With some crazy High Tension-esque-style outfits.
    Dance looks simple but super fun, and I LOVE how much Fuuchan focus that video had.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Whoever thought that song needed to be released has to be fired.

The baton was passed down in the album to Miru.
    There was no way they were gonna waste a single just to say goodbye to Fuuko.

I'm surprised at how to-the-side Sayanee's position is.
    They really are pushing the next trifecta with this one!
    Get that screentime, Nagisa!

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    There isn't a Sayanee centered single that I don't like lmaoooo.
    I would just rather see her take a step back and allow the new generation to be seen while still staying relevant within NMB as the leader of the group. She still has that aura that draws you in whether she's in the center or at the end of the third row, so why constantly put her at front. NMB needs to stop this "can we go on without sayanee?" stuff and actually start the transition so that when she does leave, we already have established faces in the group that the public recognize as much as sayanee. Plus she has her solo career going AND AKB stuff to do as well, I would rather she not have to bear the burden of a center on top of that. This is how AKB should have transitioned from old gen to new gen, so i'm glad NMB are finally doing it (even if there aren't many old gen left lol).

Miru center was expected so I'm not surprised. Don't know how I feel about the song lol. Not the kind of song I personally would listen to which is a shame, but I love the outfits and how happy everyone looks so it's all good ahaha~ Front row is looking great!

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    LOOOOL someone translate this song please! it's just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :^O^: I don't understand all text, but it's LOL banter(?)-song I think...

揚げ足取られて拡散中 とにかくこの世は住みにくい
    何かやればすぐ叩かれる 反論すれば大炎上
    フェイクなニュース真に受けて 犯人探しか魔女狩りか
    噂がホントでも偽りでも この際どうでもいいじゃねえか
    笑え! ワロタ ワロタ ワロタ ワロタピーポー
    愛も夢も友も何にもいらね
    何で生きてるのか教えてくれ!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  16. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    I love the outfits and the dance:1st:
    Song is fun too. I saw someone elsewhere said it felt like a Kanjani Eight song so I suppose it sounds very Kansai:XD:

17. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Aapon's back but still no Renapyon

18. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

It's a super fun song! I like how catchy the song is plus the choreography

src: http://justjapanesestyles.blogspot.com.es/2016/10/what-does-warota-kusowarota-mean.html

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [hehe]

19. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I like the song. Still wish it was FuuMiru W-center tho.

20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I'm not sure if you understood what I was saying. Your original post seemed to me as though you were blaming Fuuchan for leaving when they were going to pass the baton to her. In response to that, I just wanted to put forth my opinion of how management never really had plans to make her the center to begin with. From how I see it they only wanted her to play support role for the top at best. That was evident ever since her kennin with AKB ended and they started pushing Mirurun only. Anyway Fuuchan graduation rumours have been everywhere since last october or so. While she was clearly not the ace, they did push her firmly as the top 4/5 of the group over the years, it was reasonable to think that she could have gotten a send off single as center.

Hope she gets a graduation song at least... But Shuu didn't get one either :\