1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Conclusion, Melody would become JOT staff & become GM, position that Jiro-san left?

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 if they offered then yes Melody will take the job as jot staff, not sure about the GM position tho'

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Angga, the senior writer of jkt48stuff.com has to say about Melo-Nab
    http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2017/11/two-pioneers-graduation-nabilah-melody/

That first paragraph tho.

But I wud like to quote leader Melo once tweet to the members: "Be Ikhlas" means "Let it Go" or in Jkt48 context " Just Do it".

Jkt48 actually always has a slot as alternative entertainer in Indonesia with its J-music among Indopop and dangduts.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  5. reyncarnation

reyncarnation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It's been published the trailer for Kimi wa Melody / Dirimu Melody. It's a graceful song for Melody's last single. :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    hey! my friend is doing a research on spending habit amongst 48Group fans! it'll mean a lot if you guys fill her survey!

https://goo.gl/forms/fsAD0gnkxuIkCSIV2

Thank you in advance for your participation!

P.S: She'll also make a JKT-Specific one which will be in Indonesian. I'm gonna post it later

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2017 has been a bad year for Indonesian music:

1. Melody, Nabilah, & Veranda graduate from JKT48.
    2. Is, vocalist of Payung Teduh, leaves the band.

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 Veranda's not that popular outside the fandom tho' and you forgot Donni leaving Ada Band

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @CherryBlossom48 ah I forgot Donni of Ada Band leaves the band too.

Yeah, it's surprising when Payung Teduh reaching popularity, their hit "Akad" is heard everywhere in Indonesia, the vocalist decided to leave the band.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I was asking people in JKT48 thread on Kaskus. Which Japan48 members they would like to be transferred to JKT48. What they chose are:

1. Kawamoto Saya. Someone said that he wants Sayaya to be transferred to JKT48 because she's cute, he becomes interested to JKT48 since 2/20 concert. He's formerly Veranda oshi and doesn't have any oshimen since Veranda graduated and would make Sayaya oshi if she's transferred to JKT48. In my mind, if Sayaya moves to JKT48, she can be a great option to replace Haruka even Sayaya is greater as she ranked undergirls last 2 years. JKT48 needs a transferred member that is pretty popular to replace Haruka. Many JKT48 have known about her. But if Sayaya moves to JKT48, it'd be too easy for her, she can win sousenkyo easily with huge gap to JKT48 native members, not to mention, Sayaya has potential in gravure which would be wasted if she moves to JKT48. So better if she stays in AKB48, getting more popular, reaching senbatsu next sousenkyo.
    2. Nozawa Rena. Someone argues that Rena should return to JKT48. Wise decision I think, Rena isn't popular in AKB48 even she's among members who haven't got any song since 44th single, so she indeed should be in JKT48 instead. But if you want to see her back to JKT48, need to wait until she finished her degree in Waseda, she should finish it in 2021.
    3. Sasuo Yuki. Yeah someone demanded it. Yuki is pretty popular after she starring new Pocari CM with Haruka but it's almost impossible to see her joining JKT48. She's already 20. If only there's special audition...

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Nope, popular in akb doesn't mean she's gonna popular in here too, look at Akicha

Again, nope. What we need is member that can embrace our culture and mingle easily with local member, look at Harugon

Lastly, nope. Look at my first quote

13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Sayaya might do great in her first year because her Japanese fanbase will still be supporting her, but gradually, she will lose portion of that fanbase and more as time goes. If she doesn't integrate well, the transfer will do her moooore harm than good. I agree with CherryBlossom48. What JKT48 need is not a popular 48G member. What it needs is a member that can integrate well into Indonesia's idea of showbiz, someone who is proactive, someone who can make buzz and continue to do so, so past-popularity is not that great of a factor. That is why Harugon succeed so well. I see Sayaya as more on the... quiet side and not very 'loud', or "seru" if you catch my drift.

Ever wonder why Tano Yuka was so favored when such talk comes up? While JKT48 has a lot of member who is loud, speak frankly and expressive, but such is the culture in Indonesia.

14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    She posted "see you in Jakarta" or something like that when Harugon graduated, and she's surprisingly close with Melody (remember the Tano gate when she unfollowed a lot of members? Melody's one of the few she did not unfollow). I also am not against Tano for JKT, since she has a brash and loud personality. I feel like she would blend well with the other girls, and let's be real, gon got a lot of outside job demand in JKT was because she was a variety show material and foreign comedian is one of Indonesian's favourite.

She still needs to fix her personality tho, if Tano gate 2.0 happens in JKT, she would be the one getting lashed by local members (and fans) :^^;:

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, Essien now plays in Indonesian league, not winning the title.

The one who wants Sayaya isn't me but someone on JKT48 thread on Kaskus. Actually I'd pick Megu tho...

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 i know but i replied to this

And what or who is Eissen? :confused:

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    You aren't into football? Essien is famous footballer, formerly played for Chelsea which he once won UCL, now he plays for Persib. Other top football players that ever played in Indonesia are Mario Kemper (1978 world cup winner) & Roger Milla.

So I compare any AKB48 member transferred to JKT48 who is pretty popular with them.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 oh football player! Yeah i'm not into sport in general so that reference was confusing lmao

19. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Persib Bandung

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Lol. New rumour said that Frank Lampard to join Bali United next season. Bali United qualifies for AFC Champions League play-off, if the team goes through it, they'll play on ACL, if they don't, they'll play on AFC Cup. This is just rumour, can be real, can be fake too.

Back to topic. Well, Sae wasn't favored by SNH48 fans too, most of them favor Mayuyu. Also in China, not all AKB48 fans like SNH48, some of them dislike SNH48 because SNH48 version of AKB48 songs have bad translations and since SNH48 split form AKB48 Group, they may dislike SNH48 for being Kpopesque.