1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This moment is just to gold not to share :blush:

[​IMG]

And this

if the video does not show watch the video here

And a punishment for losing(winning) the balloon game :XD:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hinachan to your heart
    [​IMG]

The melon juice song brings lots of goodness moments
    [​IMG]

BYE
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hinachan's Christmas wish: I want to gain some height...

Me: That's the spirit! :XD:

DOzXbfTV4AAsrLB.jpg

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Aw that's cute [hehe] I think she's good as she is! Small girls are always pretty cute~

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    nuuuuuuuu if she wants to be future center of the group she needs to be taller so she can get more modelling jobs like Sakura or Yumirin now. Plus her kami-oshi is Kojinyan, so I expect her to be around 160cm at 16 years old. This time period will decide her fate XD

Plus she has been growing steadily taller since she joined the group. Before she joined she was 148cm and now she is already at 150cm in around 6 months.

And some good fella drew a nice picture of the Wimbledon unit
    DOoItZpXUAAJ7bJ.jpg

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

More meat, more leafy greens, more sun/vit D...

2cm every 6 mos... imagine a 166cm Piyo by age 18 :^^;:

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    How old is she now?

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Her recent diet only contains meat and creme brulee or desserts alike lol She even openly said she hated vegetables before it was just Tomatoes.

She is really aiming for that target. I'd be happy if she is at least 160cm by 18 years old. Cuz I mean her doppelganger Nishino Nanase is only 159cm as well. (Should be most updated I think)

14. Her B-day is Feb 21.

(Last year she just became 14 when she auditioned STU. Time flies Q__Q)

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Leafy greens contain *way* more calcium than milk/dairy... hope she considers at least hot pot with meat, tofu (huuuuge calcium source), AND lightly-cooked veg like hourensou. Drink the soup too, Piyo! :approve:

My mother always nagged me about eating small fish like sardines, as they contain vast amts of absorbable Ca. Hated them as a kid, loved them since becoming an adult :^^;:

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes, we have to hashtag her on twitter whenever she sends juicy meat food pics on mobame and we have to point out and nag her "WHERE ARE THE LEAFIES" lol But I guess she needs them proteins more since her dancing practices requires more energy. Just hope she can balanced diet out and not eat 15 creme brulees whenever she arrives at Tokyo lol. Healthy Piyo is a happy Piyo.

I love sardines when I feel like lazy to cook real food lol

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I generally wish she would eat more greens than meat but that's because of my biased opinion as a vegetarian and doesn't really have that much to do with her health :^^;:

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well her SR just happened and she seems to have some side effects with the flu shot she took two days ago and reacting to it by having a really runny nose but she is alright other than that.

Nothing much was said, just another regular check up and appreciation with the fans who went to HS event yesterday. But idk today's comment flow was kinda fast and I didn't have my comments read at all (both long and short ones too) :(

Not until the end where I did manage to get a pity reply from her at the last 5 min for "the people who she did not read comment today" corner...lol

Guess today is not my lucky day and I'm not the only one :|

Another problem she kinda noted in this showroom is that her place receives really bad wifi signals and she already gave up trying to fix it or finding alternative wifi ports. So she is planning to move at the beginning of next year to another place where she can live better with a nice kitchen and wifi so she can do more fun stuff in SR.

Right now the dragging on issue of mozaic streams aren't helping much at all, but we fans are forgiving and patient enough to not mind about that cuz right now she usually does SR 1 time/1.5 week. So it's already a blessing to hear her voice. :^^;:

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@marioworldakb : Well, at least she's getting the shot, which is more than I can say for an alarming number of Americans. :rolleyes: It is too bad her reaction is a histamine one, though...

I'd noticed her streams were getting moza-moza more frequently (at least, until my YT uploaders were zapped). Stopped watching Shitao Miu's SRs for that very reason. Too bad Piyo & fam have to do something as drastic as move to get better wifi... but it is a pretty good revenue source, and she's only getting more popular.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    And Canadians as well lol

I think Hinachan is living by herself now. And the main reason she wanted to move was she wanted an actual kitchen, the wifi thing just gave her another legit reason to move out from there asap lol

I dunno if she is getting more popular tbh, it's really hard to tell.

By the 50th HS results she did aokay but really less than what I expected her to be at. So I'm kinda worried her popularity won't catch up to her push. So yeeeeaaa Hinachan is getting popular but is it fast enough will be my concern...compared to Fuuchan who is sitting at a very good result with her push. And Yumirin's beastly ace and center like results.

We will see a clearer picture when the STU debut single HS results comes in. Hope the documentary helps too.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I was actually rolling my eyes when I read that Chihochan got her flu shot. And now Hinachan too. lol

I'm the complete opposite - learning to be a medical staff in Germany told me that a flu shot is not necessary for healthy people. It is only recommended for people with health problems or the ones with not good functioning immunsystems, like kindergarten kids/elementary schoolers, and elderly people.

The other shots are something totally different though ;)

But being in Japan as an exchange student, and visiting there yearly, I could already see that the japanese are quick in taking medications.

As for Hinachan's popularity, I'm really curious about the next HS sells. Seeing that even Koukochan and Mahinachan are catching up, etc.

But I don't think they'll let go of Hinachan. They have a lot of pushed Girls - Yuri, Michu, Azuchan - who gets pushed and didn't sold a slot yet. And Hinachan is a more safe push for the long time run.

I'm too lazy to look up if they have individual slots for the Setouchi HS dates ... I mean, maybe her Fans are all from there and can't afford to go to Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka and stuff just to see her for 3 seconds ...

Or maybe they are all saving up for SSK :fear:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Sorry, one point to make re: flu shots... the rest who aren't in the medical field, please disregard :^^;:

A flu shot is a prophylactic treatment, because the influenza virus mutates into subtypes with different antigens. The immune system depends on recognizing pathogens using antigens, so it can launch countermeasures, preventing sickness. If you don't pre-prep your immune system with dead viruses or antigens from dead viruses, then you have to get sick in order to recognize the same subtype later, negating the point of not giving flu shots to healthy people -- they will get sick.

I give myself as an example. All my early life through high school, was always sick, esp with flu, which nearly killed me. Lived in Germany as a soldier, so had to take all vaccines and boosters necessary for overseas deployment. Never got sick while overseas. But after exiting the military, I refused flu shots for more than 10 yrs, thinking the same line of thinking as you. It didn't work -- I was sick every year again, sometimes multiple times. After my first free flu shot at a work function in 2006, I wasn't sick that year... but wasn't consistent with getting them yearly. The years I missed them sometimes were asymptomatic, others full-blown, 7-9 day flu with fever and whatnot.

Oddly... before going to Japan last year, convinced of the efficacy of vaccines/boosters, I updated all my shots from the military, based on CDC recommendations for overseas travel, once more (all paid for, so free). I didn't get colds or flu there (vs. last visit in 1995, I was sick there for six days) or since. They work, and they're not dangerous -- take them, or risk losing herd immunity, which will risk those groups you mentioned. And when it comes to avoiding harm to children -- I am militant against antivaxxing and those that enable it. >(;)

@marioworldakb : I hadn't heard her HS numbers weren't matching her push, that's odd. Maybe it's her weekly vs. daily SRs? Maybe just being shadowed by more immediate matters (like the success of the tour)? Dunno, seems she is born for fishing the heck out of a fan. :blush:

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think everyone in the group got the flu shot lol Hinachan was crying while holding onto Yumirin. She wasn't crying like Nishino Miki style but more like biting her lips and the tears came out of her eyes. Wondering if the STU documentary will get this on the record lol

Yeah same with uncle stormy I see the flu shots/ vaccine as like free patch updates for the human body lol Anyways...I hate needles too regardless I just look away when they do it.

The management fav push right now is definitely Yumirin, Hinachan and Fuuchan. They let them have a lot of chances and media appearances than other girls. (Except for Hinachan on TV for god knows whatever reason why she still hasn't been on at least one of the STU programs...:rolleyes: )

Just comparing these three HS results from the latest 50th single: Yumirin 18/18, Hinachan 1/12, Fuuchan 6/12

I was expecting more than 1 slot sold for Hinachan because she was 4/12 in the previous 49th single HS. I mean there can be multiple factors I can come up with like "cuz fans had more time in the summer" or "she hooked up a lot of DD fans". But what I believe now is the latter factor of the DD fans is a double edged sword for her as they are not the stable fans that would support her in a dedicated fashion. And this 50th single HS might be a good evidence of that result even though they helped to boost her sales in the 49th. Point is she still doesn't have a strong dedicated fan base.

And yeah Showroom might be a factor into this as well cuz it seems the mainichi streams that some girls are doing are rewarding them more now. As Yumirin is 20 and Fuuchan is 17 they can still do the night streams even despite they are super busy in the day but Hinachan can't due to age restriction which is a disadvantage and her bad wifi situation is not helping at all.

As I am in the main Piyochanzu line group and I can tell you there are currently 80 people in it and usually there will be 3-4 new people joins in after an event but at the same time 2-3 old people leaving the group every month.

There is only the regular 15 or so people that is h-core dedicated to support her wherever she goes and this is shown in multiple times in events for example, where they followed her from Tokyo Makuhari HS event in the day and to Osaka for a live performance at night. The other people are just DD fans and would drop in and out sometimes for HS events or they are too busy supporting their other oshi in STU, HKT, SKE, or team 8.

Not blaming or complaining about them, I'm just worried she can't build a strong dedicated fan base with even half the pace of Yumirin and Fuuchan at this rate. Because remember that when the management showed their faith into pushing Hinachan only second to Yumirin when the debut single formation was announced. I honestly thought Fuuchan would be the logical and safe choice over Hinachan who still hasn't showed much during that time. I firmly believe management really saw something in Hinachan more than Fuuchan to make that hard decision and I am still really shocked and grateful by it.

But now as time passed, it seems Yumirin is doing as the management hopes to see and Fuuchan is starting to build her fan base faster than Hinachan thanks to her sister's influence nonetheless, and it makes me concern that Hinachan feels lots of pressure thinking she does not deserve the position she is in now, however what Hinachan is showing me right now is proving me wrong as she is pushing herself really hard everyday and striving to be better and complete idol without worrying the HS results. And she is still selflessly thinking more about the success of the group as whole over than herself as an idol.

I mean it's still the honeymoon period for the group but sooner or later when other members happen to slowly surpass or become as equal as her popularity now some will start thinking maybe management made a mistake and start criticizing the Hinachan push if they are still sticking to it. Its just a hindsight, I hope that day will never come. But if it does then I'm ready to stand with her.

@May48 I have the individual HS slots updated in the STU debut single thread you can check that out. And yeah, this upcoming HS result is gunna be crucial part for the next year's direction path on which girl the management wants to settle with in 2018.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Smells like Hinachan may finally be on TV!

Along with Yumirin and Miu to promote something for Yamaguchi Prefecture.

A comedian from Yamaguchi also tweeted about it.
    https://twitter.com/dosaken101/status/933352139014881280

Hope it's roke. Crossing my fingers.

[​IMG]

The three bishoujo from Yamaguchi <3

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ :^O^::^O^::^O^:

Yumi, Piyo, and Miu... <3<3<3

I nominate Yamaguchi Prefecture for a 4th addition to the Nihon sandai bijin. I mean, how can you not? :blush:

Those three are all such total packages of adorable and magnetically-attractive. Can't wait for Piyo to show her variety chops on TV, as she's the only one of the three who's yet to. :approve:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I just looked up Miu's Instagram and she hinted what the work was and it's a roke!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbywws9gJME/

I can't wait for the official announcement! Finally after waiting for so many months, Hinachan is gunna be on TV Q__Q

====================

And while I was looking up the instagram. The STU account uploaded a bunch of Hinachan pics. And these two are my favourite ones <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

====================

Also the 50th single is out which means full version are out too (legally and illegally)

And oh gosh...The STU song is so beautiful I cried manly tears again T ^ T

[​IMG]

As for the u17 song as well, it's just fun to play spot the hinachan game

And also the single includes two versions (theater and regular) a total of 4 photo cards of hers. Can't wait for Andy sensei to dish those out.

[​IMG]

====================

One last useless news as usual.

Yumirin sent a mobame today saying she offcially became a Piyochan fan because she received this stamp sticker on LINE from hinachan XD

ひなちゃんのファンでしう?
    Translate: "You are a fan of Hinachan right?"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its pretty funny hinachan actually uses this kind of stamp XD

Once she told us this info, Piyochanzu in my line group went flocking to grab it. And of course I did as well. You can also search it up too.

Anyways this is officially my first bought sticker on LINE after using it for 4 years. LOL

======================

And don't forget, wrap up week on Yamaguchi tour on this Friday and Hiroshima tour this Saturday! Hiroshima one will be on niconico.

Request Hour too! Please vote for Hinachan in Setouchi no Koe, Omoidasete Yokatta, Hotei Sokudo to Yuetsukan or Koko ga Rhodes Tobe which some people are pushing for all the D2 members to perform it if ranked.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017