1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    They just launched official twitter for nogichuu (@nogikmax) today.
    Link: https://twitter.com/nogikmax

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

2. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    Finally!! wow almost 75k followers in 4 hours..

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    What a very late release LOL...

Anyways todays episode was very fun :D, can't wait for the next part

4. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yamashita is a pro

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Okay. Just caught GEES latest sub from last Sunday's NogiChu, and I must say that was a very enjoyable episode.

Members trying to show off their dating skills? Can't believe they would know what to do. Although, Yamashita! LOL! HA! HA! HA! She's so good. I hope she becomes Nogi's love guru. Somehow that chara would fit her. So good, Yamashita, so good.

I can't wait for next ep!

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The way Shirata tricked Nanase was brilliant. ;))

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Excellent episode. I thought at the start this would be rather corny, but I was wrong. It was enjoyable.

Also, everyone looks amazing in those new uniforms. Great!

Den-chan is soooo gorgeous. Everybody is, but I really like the way she did her hair. Too bad she only appears for split seconds. I also like that Renka is there. She's rarely seen in Nogichuu.

Zukki's answers are so charming and mature. Coming from someone as gorgeous as she is, who would be able to say no? LoL.

Maichun's voice when she was "on the phone" is so nice. No wonder her radio program is quite popular. Soothing voice coming from such a gorgeous lady.

Nogi girls are indeed amazing. So pleasant to the eyes. So elegant, charming.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yamashita is a pro and i like her approach in this episode :inlove: no wonder she got great scores #DatingGuru

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  9. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Finally! Been waiting to enjoy this week ep to the fullest :cute: Last 2 episodes didn't do much to me and a bit boring except 2-3 scenes.

Untill now i still can't quite catch what kind of character Yamashita is and find her a bit mysterious compared to the rest of 3rd gen but this episode i felt like i see a new side of Yamashita which imo quite charming :hehe:

Indeed! The more i see Shinuchi in action between her frequent appearance in Nogichuu and how talkative she is in this season Nogibingo the more i grow fond of her :inlove: Personally i really admired her the way she is now, such an attractive adult women <3

10. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    many people talking about how ume resemble maian.
    based on visual mizuki facial feature remind me iku-chan.
    they both represent what i call perfect face. but there is no beuty when there is no weird side in it. we know iku-chan have tons on weirds yet charming side.. mizuki hasn't shows it yet..

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think members should be compared with each other like that. I read a lot of comments saying "Member Y is the new member X", but in my opinion that does injustice to both members.
    Sure, Ikuta and Yamashita have resembling facial features, as do Umezawa and Shiraishi, but that's about it. They are different persons after all. There won't be a second Maiyan or Ikuchan. They're too unique.
    And I am sure Yamashita and Umezawa will slay in their own way. They already do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

In Naachan's case, if I was the friend asked, I'd probably be a jerk and do the same :^O^:
    Shitara asking Zuki "have you done this before?" then I look at the members present . . . . . . :hehe:
    I was waiting for the younger members like Renka and Riria even Momo with her chara, must be interesting. Good thing there's a second part. Nice episode.

13. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Zukki knows her stuff. :hehe:

But then I also remember the dating rumor she had back when they were fresh off announcement lol.

14. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Not a rumor if there are proofs :p
    She's soo pro I'm scared, honestly.

15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Kinda strange there wasn't much backlash (if any) to that considering how it supposedly went on until they were accepted as 3rd gens. I thought wotas would've been out for blood already lol.

I always thought Zukki's got a good head on her, but not to this extent. I'm amazed and kinda worried at the same time. :lol:

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    First, a leaked photo with her bf. After that, we have a legendary showroom. Then, this episode show us that Zukki is a 'special' girl.:1st:

17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

woah some pro tips from yamashita
    as expected from zuccy
    she is on different league than the others
    :hehe::hehe::whistle:

18. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The others are way too hopeless compared to zukki lol

19. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    interesting to see all the senpais listening earnestly to every word from zukki.

20. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

LOL the senpais were smart for playing dumb, they were holding back :p
    Zukki is still inexperienced hehe.