1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 17th [Warota People] (2017/12/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's such a weird song tbh. And yea, it's probably one of those songs that it's like half joking half being serious so just enjoy it? lol. I love it already tho and the lyrics add a weird element to the song that makes me like it more lol.

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I am surprised by how much I like the song.. The only thing I don't like is the inclusion of word "people"... I wish they used the japanese word for it.

I also like how Sayanee is taking the back seat. I was still expecting her to be in the first row.. but she's basically in the 2nd row for this single...

then again she doesn't need the exposure anymore...

I wouldn't be surprised if they do Koichun/Kokoro no placard/High tension type of MV for this

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It perfectly sums up the internet imo I mean you can use these lyrics to describe the current state of stage48 too lolololol

This song can be said close to a mockery of people's behavior on the internet which is true. Interesting thing is the fun and party like mood choreo that makes the song even more in despair. There's actually no hope into changing the state so all you can do is just warota it off.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    It's been a while since we had something like this (Durian Shonen?) so it's nice to have a song with a party-vibe to get hype at concerts to. (man, i wanna go to a concert...)
    Plus Sayaka said she wanted a more comedic song lately.

Arguably among the entire 48G, NMB has had the most character put into their songs.

5. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Well Osaka is the comedy capital of Japan and even comedians from other prefectures often adopt the Osaka/Kansai dialect for comical effect. And Yoshimoto Kyogo's success as a company is built on comedy and comedians. And even NMB's own record label is called "Laugh Out Loud Records"[hehe].
    By the way, considering NMB is under different management and has a different record label to AKB, I doubt AkiP is responsible for every little thing regarding NMB's own singles. When NMB does NMB-only activities, it is almost like they are an independent group (in recent years, at least). Sure AkiP writes lyrics and is the record producer and I'm sure Showtitle appreciates his valuable input, but I bet at the end of the day Showtitle has the final say. Well at least that is my limited and humble understanding of things (I could be wrong) [hehe]

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm obsessed with the song currently,but watching the performance I don't think Miru fits as center for this type of song
    imo Yuuri and Nagisa are the 2 who shine the most on that performance

7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

That's the problem with 48g, they rarely chose the center based on how well they fit the song.... Not to be that stick that beats the dead horse but Fuuchan would have rocked this. She's so unintentionally funny she would have fit well with the the corniness of the song.

8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  9. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'm not quite sure about the performance. The costumes are hideous. I hope they have an actual uniform, while it doesn't have to be same seifuku for everyone, but a little uniformity and not just some mixed-up mash-up. Anyhow, the song itself is catchy. The tune is pleasantly catchy. I like it.

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I think the point is to have crazy outfits (like high tension). Just crazy people wearing crazy things for a party lol~

and I completely agree. Miru is too obsessed with her image to really lose herself in a song. She's a great idol nonetheless, but we know she's like the calculating type~ Nagisa would have been great as the center, but a W-center with her and Yuuri would have been best. Maybe in other performances Miru will surprise me.

11. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

As a group concept, maybe. But individually, it seems a lot of the outfits they were wearing are quite fashionable. Someone has been researching them and a lot are fashionable brands.
    http://nmb48matome.livedoor.biz/archives/51095550.html

Miru's jacket is like $1000, and Sayanee and Miorin were wearing Valentino and Dolce&Gabbana - very luxurious brands indeed!

• Like Like x 1
  12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hoping the best for this single.. I see efforts in the A-side. I hope the rest of the contents are good (especially the jacket cover :))

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    meanwhile someone said that they look like homeless pimps lol

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    typical Osaka-style. leather, fur, animal print, shiny, bright things, luxuriantly (thanks google[hehe]). all together and at once. quite tasteless, but catchy LOL
    as someone said on gyaru-chan: "NMB members after 30 years", but I think after 50... [hehe][hehe][hehe]

Attached Files:

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Yeah I meant it as a group. It just... the visual isn't good.
    Yeah I get it. But to me it doesn't really... deliver? But the group visual on performances can be more... tasteful?

Anyhow, that's just how I think.

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so Sayanee is center even after 30 years [hehe][hehe]

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    of course :^O^: at least she said on radio that she is not graduate before 30
    but I'm seriously! it's true! many Osaka's middle age and old woman, who have money:awesome:, really love all this LOL. this is very contrasting with the rest japaneses, they like more neutral, pastel color and not to be bright and not vulgar. but not Osaka-jin LOL :hehe: also they LOVE much more than other luxury brands like Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, D&G etc LOL:lol:

18. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I'm the biggest Miru hater but I don't think that was a good performance to judge her on, the camera work was really spotty and I'm surprised we don't have Cameragate II: Electric Boogaloo for this one.

I think there were like two times when the camera cut from Aayan to another shot that just zoomed back to Aayan.

19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Well Aayan was super cute in the performance tho!!! Miru is hot but damn is she boring.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I don't think Akimoto cares but he has all the power. Its a condition for being in the 48G and having him as "executive producer" which means at the end of the day, the buck stops with him. He is terrible at taking responsibility for anything but people will look to him for final approval. Because NMB is Yoshimoto and is pretty much a franchise, they get the least input from Akimoto and his minions which brings both positives and negatives to it.