1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This whole thing is not only off-topic to this thread, but pointless. Unless any of you guys were there backstage with the girls (answer: none of you were) then you can't know who is a good leader or not, you can only judge by what you see and what the members say, which can be real or false. Popular and busy girls could be good leaders. Less popular girls could be bad leaders. it's not about how busy you are... Some people are just good leaders, and some aren't. and we can't know exactly who is or isn't because we weren't there with them.

Now we need some graduation announcements to bring this thread back on topic! [hehe]

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Going by that logic nobody can make a judgement about anything in any time period in any place unless they were actually there. You must see the huge flaw in your logic, that would invalidate a lot of court cases and a vast majority of history books.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

We can’t say Christopher Columbus discovered America because we didn’t witness him discovering it!!!

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LOL I said that because you guys speak like you know for sure that a member was or wasn't a good leader and arguing about it. The thing is you can't be sure about it because being a leader is something that is mostly done backstage. and the argument that popular/pushed girls can't be good leaders make no sense. See Sayanee. This discussion is still off-topic anyway, let's not insist to continue it.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh boy here we go again :XD:, let me grab my popcorns

Some say it was Ming Dynasty Sailors lead by Zeng He already discovered it 70 years before Columbus :whistle:

6. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Leif Erikson beat them all at it.

The idea that some popular members were good captains doesn't change the fact that they were often absent from theater activities and someone else had to take over the leadership role. Not that it matters much now :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

That's why they have witnesses to give their testimony in court cases? And history books are written by scholars who have conducted their extensive research on the matter, not everyday folks like you and I. Also a huge part of the history curriculum is learning to look into the authority of sources..... Anyway I don't see what's wrong with what @Mana said and to make this on-topic I don't think any of the captains are going to graduate any time soon. Maybe Oba Mina.

8. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    really offtopic ... but regarding the fact there were people already living in America ... nuff said ;)

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That's enough! A few of you will be getting a short vacation from this thread...

Or at the very least, consider this a 'final warning'

10. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I was about to say y'all getting off track and if you feel like chatting just talk in private lol it's not that serious.

Back on the topic, I'll talk about only SKE cause that's the only group I'm really into (although life tries anything to keep me busy)
    I think Tani Marika will announce her graduation soon. She talked about graduating back in 2015 and with Sato Sumire leaving there's a good chance she'll be gone from the group soon.
    I'd see Ida Reona leaving too, even if I like her, Reona didn't get much spotlight and she's 19- almost 20 soon-.

In team KII, I see Takatsuka Natsuki and obviously Matsumura Kaori (Kaotan talked about being uncertain on her birthday this year and said that she doesn't know if its her last year in SKE or not- my memory is bad so don't quote me on that but that's how I remember)

And finally, team S. I don't think I've seen any signs from her about graduation but for me, Yamada Juna is close to announce her departure. And the last but the most important for me, Tsuzuki Rika. She's my oshimen but I'm going to be honest and say that I expected her to graduate since 2015/2016. I'm not complaining though, I love her being in SKE especially since she takes such good care of the younger members. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just me mentally preparing myself for her graduation

11. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I think S is relatively save for now. Juna is indeed at a turning point, but I think if she would have graduated, she would have done it already. I'd give her at least 2 more years. As for Piyosu, I also wouldn't be too surprised if she graduated, but I kinda think she's still enjoying being an Idol too much to graduate

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If anything, that's a commendable mindset to have since not everyone can do it.

As for team S, if we're following third year of HS trend, Juna should have graduated at the same year as Yume given the age-similarity. So I assume she has chosen to stick in showbiz a bit longer, just like many senpai before her. I have no word for Piyosu, though.

13. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Well Piyosu had her Seitansai today and didn't announce graduation plus told her fans not to worry, she loves SKE a lot so she wants to stay for a bit longer. So I guess she is pretty save for the time being.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hirose Natsuki and Mougi Kasumi(Both team 8) just announced their graduation today.

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    JKT48 Team KIII Team Kaigai member Chikano Rina just announced. Only 2 members left from AKB 5th gen...

16. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    As much as I hate to say it, after this shuffle I could see Tano announcing her graduation within the next few months.
    Another big contender is definitely Miichan now that she will no longer be Team K captain. However she might stick around to try and get into the SSK senbatsu one last time before she announces her graduation.

17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i think she was the closest to make it to 1000 theater shows.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Our First Girl to announce her Graduation in 2018 is Ozaki Mami of STU48.

Kind of sad to see two girls from STU48 announce graduation and theater hasn't been built (If it's ever going to tbh lol).

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Wow STU48 member jumping ship already:^^;: #NewYearResolution

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    With Rie graduating, now I hope Shiichan & Myao, her bandmates of Kiss no Tanjoubi will follow so they can be fully to the band & release singles.