1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

exactly what i'm thinking, pretty obvious who those members were :whistle:
    but of course they have to portray that innocent girl image, so . . .

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i guess what you see on tv is not what you get :hehe: maybe they are the real expert

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    One of best moment this week. Too late to realize, Kubo-chan. Too late :D
    "I certainly cannot get a date"

Oh... also Sinuchi's part was pretty amusing :D

Kind of sad that Himetan graduation part is just like a leftover though...

Capture.JPG

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Himetan at the end made me wanna cry.. Why did you left so soon? :(
    Hope you do well after this

For both episode of this segment:
    Sasuga Maiyan and Mizuki are our love expert here.. Their approaches are the best, I agreed with sensei. Watching these episode inspired me in my love life, lol.. And also, Riria, Rentan and Momo-chan looks so happy in this two episodes, seems like the topics bring them happiness.

Kinda disagree tho with Himura-san. But maybe because I just don't feel Rentan's approach that much.

5. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    What episode I cannot seem to find the eng sub

6. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This episode made my stomach hurt from laughter, but the end hit me so hard i forgot i had a blast just minutes before
    Anyway congratulations on your gradution himetan

In rentan's case, if i was the guy, there will be no more dates, sorry rentan, but i will ask her to be my little sister instead lol genki imouto is the best, can't get enough of her
    And just like the girls said, no one acts like that on the first date after they reach adulthood... Well except matsumura whose mental age is in question apparently lol

7. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Though I kinda scanned through th episode there is no mention of himetan unless I'm missing something?

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That was last week's episode. Himetan's graduation part came in this week's episode. The last part. You're gonna have to wait on subs from GEES sometime this week unless he's a Hime fan and decided to jump first onto NogiChu rather than KeyaKake.

9. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This week's episode, from the streaming. Like @Generic_User said, haven't been translated because it had just aired hours ago.

10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    For Rentan case, it's like straight up seeing an anime rabu-rabu scene in real life. Lmao :D

But I can get why Himura-san choose her. That embarassed laugh he made at the "Jaann" part really reminds me on early Nogidoko episode when he's simulating handshake with Akimoto.

11. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

ok Iwamoto was cavity inducing cute this episode. That whole scene was way too precious. Iconic
    I gotta say Shitara killed it with his humor this episode though. Kubo had me cackling when she just gave up in the end and said there's no way she could go on dates
    His humor is consistent for me but especially for this episode, he just made me laugh the whole episode with the situations he was giving lmao

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  12. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

kuboshi is such a sweet girl always thinking about other people:cute::cute:

i wouldnt mind end up in hospital because denchan tho :hehe::hehe::awesome::omfg:
    (somehow denchan love to slap other people a lot)

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Another cute episode.

Maichun is great as always. She's so gorgeous.
    Maiyan's simple approach is indeed the best and the most realistic.
    Den-chan looks so pretty! Love her hair. She should be featured more.
    Renka is so damn cute. Perhaps her approach does work IF she were dating someone her age.
    Kubo-chan's voice is so soothing. She's so mesmerizing.

... Himetan's farewell is (should have been) heart-wrenching. I don't know how much she's holding inside there... but I hope at least she's happy now that she could concentrate on her private life. I can't help to feel sad that I might not be seeing her anymore if she decides to retire completely from showbiz. But I hope it's all for the best. Bye, bye, Himetan... you'll be sorely missed.

14. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't see thait comment. I often visit this site sneaking at work and I scan the page quickly

15. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Umezawa & Sakaguchi seems like high maintenance gf

16. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Shitara is really quick with his quips, everything becomes more entertaining than it already is. This guy is clever.
    That 'first love' feel Rentan presented is nostalgic :inlove:(it's the same scenario but it is really different when Ringo did it :D). Denchan's approach is really applicable, but the second take is just pure for Himura's torture lol. Kubochan, you need to be more decisive or a guy is going to step on you! Don't just agree to everything! Learn a bit from Tamachan and Minamin[hehe]

Maiyan knows what she's doing, Maichun too. Well, they should.
    That pun tho, Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na BBA :^O^:
    I thought Himura will go with Mizuki after all that 'knowledge' last week, but Rentan with her JAAN takes the cake after all :blush:

Two great episodes, I am entertained.

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes, a very enjoyable episode.

I really liked the difference in approach between Maiyan and Rentan.
    Although I understand Himura's choice, I would go with Maiyan. She brought coffee after all!

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Despite her scores, I'd go with Maichun. Lol. She really is gf material. According to my taste, at least.

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Tamami's ATM treatment, I'm very surprised, didn't expect this from her. That's a total turn-off.
    It made Momo's comment .. . .. :blush: sweeeet!!!! Until you reach a certain age of course.
    Shiorin is too considerate, not recommended in today's world.
    Ume, well just bow to the master, be a good servant :shocku:
    Renka is genuinely innocent, that's all. Still just a kid. But I would have the same impression as Himura. It's too cute :^O^:
    I knew that BBA will somehow show up.

Himetan with Iku & Chichan by her side, that hit me hard. Real hard I need a deep breath, specially when I see Ikuchan cry that much. Guess that's it :(

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Rentan and Tamami makes me cringe the most...One is overly cute, the other is simply too materialistic, wow... I didn't have that impression of Tamami.
    Maiyan one is so sweet. But I think I like straightforward Denchan the most.