1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by renjiro, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @Cisalpine88 I consider you a great writer and you help the forum a lot bringing useful contents and translations (specially about NGT48). But when you let your anger about members you don't like take over you is that you mess up with your arguments. The point is, your intentions behind your posts. C'mon man, you can be better than this.

2. qpet

qpet Future Girls

48G SR has online backup. So I'm not worried about the banned youtube channels or future ban, the older videos are not lost and could be uploaded again to yt or anywhere else. The only thing that sucks is the many dead yt links in the forum.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I need some technical showroom help. Using the app on my iPad, everything is fine, but when I open showroom in a browser (Safari or Chrome) on my iMac, there is no sound. Actually, if I get to a showroom early, there is sound for the 11gatsu no Anklet MV, but once the showroom starts, there is just the video portion of the showroom without sound.

Any suggestions?

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I can confirm two of my newly uploaded hinachan short clips have been blocked in China and it's monetized by AKS shortly after my upload last night.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Duh! :fp:

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to someone who often lets the obvious slip by.

7. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Well this sucks. I never have time to watch live so those channels were my go-to. Almost all my bookmarks are dead now. I'm sure once the initial purge is over, people will find a way to circumvent any filters and start up new channels though.

It's interesting timing, a bunch of good dailymotion channels died almost all at once last month too. Now everything seems to have cooled down again and shows are being uploaded without having to change names or anything like that.

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This is so sad, the uploader for the most complete collection of Hinachan uploaded a video saying he or she is ready for this account to be banned anytime as well....

Farewell...:(

if the video does not show watch the video here

いつもご覧いただき、いいね、コメント等ありがとうございます。 SHOWROOMの動画が削除され、アカウント停止になるケースが多くなっています。このアカウントもいつそうなるかわかりませんので、もしお気に入りの動画がありましたら各自ご準備などお願い致します。 AKB48を卒業された方、候補生の方の動画は自主判断で削除することがありますのでお早めに。

9. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Now that Showroom is completely wiped cleaned from Youtube, how are you guys gonna watch it? I mean, some times we have work or studies which prevents us from watching it live.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Some already made second and third accounts. Some survived the initial purge.

11. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Can you please share those accounts with me? You can pm me. I lost all of mine. Thanks a million.

12. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Just search members' names in kanji and sort by upload date. You'll find who is currently uploading.
    That's the way I've always found channels. This isn't the first time we've lost big ones, and it won't be the last.

13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    the purge is still continuing

14. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

by any chance for me to watch this with eng sub? i dont speak japanese :((

15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Of course:

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

Thank you, but seem like this is is a cut version and only this one is sub in this channel. It would be great if u can share more details

17. qpet

qpet Future Girls

@mrhuy0111 sorry, it's live streaming no one's gonna tl it. We don't even have subs for tv shows.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    At this point it will be faster if you just learn basic Japanese on your own rather than waiting for subs lololol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I've been having Showroom for about a year. I always enjoy seeing the member's broadcast despite not understanding what they're saying lol.

Though I have one question, do they see mean comments? Since I don't understand Japanese I wonder if they are seeing any negativity in the comment log. I wonder if you guys who knows Japanese see mean comments too.

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, they see what you see. Yes, sometimes you see mean comments. You can click on the comment and report it.