1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I was talking about raps being required lol. Anyhow, I don't see Kpop songs being Jpop nor vice versa except some. One example would be Twice's One More Time. It sounds like a sound that E-girls would come out with.
    ---
    I never knew how pale Koreans are until this collaboration. I know Koreans like being pale and are often whitewashed but...yeah. That shot with Nayoung and Miion in KFC is just...LOL
    ---
    It's such a shame that English speaking people are defending/not bashing AKB while Japanese people are just saying that AKB is an embarrassment.
    ---
    @choi minrin Uh...what? What did Takamina do? What do Aki-P do?

2. trxsh

trxsh Member

Mion looked cute imo. Brown skin is beautiful <3

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Well Keyakizaka's rap is awesome so i dont see problem here.
    I happy for this move I hope AKB + KPOP can evolve and change.

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    So much salt you put paruru to shame lmaoo.

So excited for the tokyo dome concerts! i think all of them will be great. Especially excited for Naachan and Mion's concerts. Let this be the start of a HUGE push for them both into kami 7 lol.

5. Matsui Hikari

Can I just say that it's Tokyo Dome CITY HALL and not the Tokyo Dome stadium? lol. Tokyo Dome City Hall only sits about 3000 people while Tokyo Dome sits about 42,000 to 55,000. I don't know if you guys are aware or not but big differences and would just like to point that out..

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, about time the give the spotlight to some of the lesser known draftees. And yes, I do mean Reichan specifically.:D

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes, I'm aware. It's the biggest venue for STU as a group to be performing so far lmao

H-Y-P-E!

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think we're all aware of it, since it clearly said CITY HALL right next to Tokyo Dome lol

9. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Exactly!

Oh God! So excited right now!

10. 48shadesofmayu

48shadesofmayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    hailthelioness
    Am I the only one here who wants to leave the fandom because of this Produce 48 bullcrap? Some lines aren’t just meant to be crossed. Idc if some K-Pop groups are trying to enter the J-Pop industry, just not the 48G. Not this group.

It’s a good thing Mayu’s graduating. I guess she saw this coming so she decided to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    OH HEY now you mentioned it you are right lmao

Parukii was the only person ever to make a snark comment to me when I talked about the "Idols you can meet" concept.

And this wetpantsu user makes the same comment LOL No wonder I had like a feeling someone said it before :XD:
    wb parukii.

Why would anyone want to leave the fandom because of this lol Just say you wanna leave because Mayo is leaving.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Errr...it's the Draft 3rd event? The main reason why TDC Hall was booked in the first place?
    Friendly notice, don't be a bitter ex-fans like many that quits before you. Enjoy what you like best. And last, Sotsugyou omedetou!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Produce 48 is WTF m8s. Does Aki-P aware he has ton of homeworks he hasn't done for years?

1. New original stage for Team K after Reset.
    2. New original stage for Team B after Theater no Megami.
    3. First ever original stage for Team 4.
    4. First ever original stage for HKT48 (Team H?).
    5. First ever original song/single for JKT48.
    To name a few.
    Well,
    1. For original stages that haven't done, my friend argues he should hire some ghostwriter(s).
    2. For original songs for JKT48, it'd be very hard for Aki-P to write songs in language he doesn't know. I think he should give concern to JKT48 to hire a songwriter who knows Indonesian. There's a Japanese singer-songwriter based in Indonesia and he'd be the best option to make original songs for JKT48 if Aki-P can't & I believe he'd be delighted to work with JKT48.

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The original Produce 101 was an epic reality show. It was probably the most discussed Kpop related show last year. They took so much from 48g such as the rankings and the SSK like stage.

[​IMG]

Personally, I think it's really cool that the father of this concept will have his stamp on the next "Produce" show. We know almost nothing about it except for the title, so I wouldn't think too much about how Kpop is going to start desecrating 48g or any of that sorts.. yet lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Matsui Hikari

I’m afraid the words “original songs” won’t ever be associated with JKT just because of what happened with SNH. SNH took advantage exactly of their fame to branch out on their own.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    SNH48 kicked from AKB48 group for having original songs that aren't made by Aki-P? I don't think so. They were kicked for illegally creating sister groups.

17. Matsui Hikari

Sister group is one but they were also coming out with their own songs.

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its more like SNH broke the agreement and couldnt careless lol. Saying they've been kicked out sounds like they are suffering from it but they arent even affected by it.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

SNH must still be paying royalties to AkiP whenever they use their songs, right?

Which probably means they’ll stop using them just so they can just keep their money to themselves.

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I'm probably late to the discussion but DAMN JIEQIONG ACTUALLY MADE KFC A SEXY ASS SONG WITH DAT HEY HEY HEY

Yukirin & Miiichan was also epic at Pick Me. Especially Yukirin. While Miichan slayed the choreo

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk