1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

omg NOO im sorry to hear that! Did you like uninstall on the 2nd device where the data was transferred and overwrite the I-SKY data?

2. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Yes unfortunatly so. hahaha i guess tinme to gind again >_< to bad about the Yen i spent to buy gems though

3. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The event starts on monday 3pm japan time till friday the 12th
    What we don't know is the color of the song, so we can't prepare before hand for bigger points
    I really hope it's a sun song (the red one) got 4 maxed level sun cards including ssr marikka lol

Edit: though i'm a bit concerned about the rankings, if you guys check the rankings of the songs, you will see some ridiculously high scores, the thing is, the ones with those ridiculous score have low ranks and by using lvl 1 rare card as the center which is by all means impossible, they even have a higher score than those with 50+ ranks using maxed level evolved card, i guess some people managed to hack the scoring system which is unfortunate but i hope the developer will handle it soon
    The accounts that have those ridiculous high scores are "GNZI" "A" "x" "SSR" to name a few

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    that's just not right, 100xxxxxx score , they should be removed/banned :gavel:

well anyways for me i just play because it's Nogi :p fun

When you're aiming for a full combo and the first note you press is Good :wall:, ah the frustration :yikes:

Looking forward to the Girl's rule event and hoping for more special events in the future updates :omfg:

5. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Correct me if I'm wrong but using the same coloured team on the same coloured song (eg. red sun team on red sun songs) will get you higher scores? How does that work?

6. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Correct, though the game itself doesn't specify the exact multiplier

7. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thx you.
    By the way, I got a list of all SSR Skills from my TH Rhythm Festival FB group but they're all in Japanese which I can't read a word of. Anybody care to translate? I can post the images here if someone is willing to.
    PS. I don't know if the original post was from somebody else though as there were no credits.

8. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

I can translate for you just post the pics.

A lot of them have similar skills and center effects too so I think once you know a few you'll get a good idea for all of them

9. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So, every card has a passive skill if chosen as center and an active skill which will activate when her gauge is full while playing
    In those pictures you post, the upper one is the center skill

The center passive skills have 2 types at the moment, one increases colors gp/hp, the other increases types gp/hp
    Some centers increase 1 color/type, some increase 2 colors/types
    The colors are red (sun/太陽), yellow (moon/月), blue (star/星)
    The types are harmony/ハーモニー, beat/ビート, melody/メロディー, rhythm/リズム

The active skills are a bit more complicated, some heals, some up scores in certain combos, oh and some will convert bad/good/great to great/ excelent, etc and they have certain amount of gauge to fill and the duration of the skills
    Which i'll explain later lol or probably someone else will

10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    If I'm right only SR cards and above able to be transformed, right?

Because I had all my R cards at max level and none of them able to use the gems

11. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Oh wow I didn't realize there was this 'type' thing going on. Thx for the info. I kinda figured out that the center skills are just straight up increases of hp/gp but still don't get how the increasing colour hp/gp or type hp/gp works. Also some active skills have Great/Good/Excellent which I have no idea what they mean :p.
    On the side note I have one last question about the system. Is there any way to exit the game normally? ATM I'm pressing the phones menu button and force closing which doesn't seem good memory-wise.

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I don't think there are any "close" button available. Only "Go back to title button" is there.

One bug that I found (at least in my android phone) is that if you don't force close the game or at least move back to title, the LP / stamina counter will be bugged. I tested this on the Main screen, looking at the timer. It goes from 8:00 to around 6:01, then suddenly it jumped back to 8:00. This way your LP will never be increased, unless you are closing the game.

Kind of an unintentional bug (should be), but at least it kept me from playing it without taking a rest :D

13. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

ahh sorry for getting back to you late but here it goes. Bertowski21 covered pretty much all of it already!

Just a few things to add... Sorry this might be a mess because i'm not good at organizing lol. Wish I could produce something like that table but idk how to

スキルゲージ:# 発動期間 : #ノーツ
    so this means Skill gauge:# Activation Period: # of notes

Some keywords to remember

回復 = kaifuku = Heal 発動 = hatsudou = Activate
    以上 =ijou = equal or more 以下 = ika= equal or less (So like for Yamashita's 1st SSR HP30%以下で発動。HPを2%回復 = Activates at 30% HP or less. Heals 2% HP)

軽減 = keigen = Reduction  ダメージ = Damage (So like for Asuka's 1st SSR 70%ダメージ軽減 = 70% Damage reduction)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  14. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Seems like we need to wait for the Qoo App to get the update up before we can access the game, hope its not too long so we can start on the event :D

15. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It's up to date on qooapp, there's no notification but if you go click nogifes on qooapp you can update the game

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I've successfully updated Nogifes app as requested. Apparently, we need to update QooApp before that. And, once we update, we need to download all song we've downloaded before. Mine was deleted after update.

New version Nogifes seems little bit lag, when I change the page, for example from card page to gacha page. There is miliseconds of blackscreen before new page was opened.

17. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Looks like game is making you download all the songs again after updating....:cry2:

18. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Meaning more bug fixing updates coming and more free diamonds lol

19. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Girls Rule event is live on NogiFes

[​IMG]

Here are the list of Event Point rewards

Event Point Achievement Rewards

R Terada Ranze [F] Guru Guru Curtain 2600P
    R Kitano Hinako Girls Rule 7800P
    SR Eto Misa 20000P

+ Other items

Event Point Ranking Awards

SR Eto Misa Girls Rule
    SR Shiraishi Mai Girls Rule
    SR Ito Marika [F] Boku dake no hikari

+other items

Ranking awards to be distributed on 12/13-12/26 ( Just need to login within this time frame and it'll appear in your present box)
    There's also limited time Event missions as well

[​IMG]
    Clear Girls Rule 25 times (8 day deadline)
    Collect 35 Girls Hearts (1 day deadline)

[​IMG]

* Please collect your rewards on the day you've completed the limited time missions
    * The Limited Time Mission list will be updated on the next day so you wont be able to receive the mission rewards of the previous day if not collected.

EDIT: forgot one thing

[​IMG]

so like there's a system where you can use more Girls hearts for Event Point multiplyer
    32 hearts= x1
    96 hearts = x3
    160 hearts = x5

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  20. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Oh and um for some reason NogiFes has it event based on your device's time settings so it might not start for some of you unless you set your time to JST I think