1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Otaki Yuria (Otaki/Yuriyan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  3. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

4. kakkowarui

kakkowarui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Twitter:
    doremifasoda
    Honestly I haven't been this upset about a graduation in a while (。•́︿•̀。)
    Although I understand why she graduated, I was just starting to really like her. I found her interesting when I first saw her back in 2015, but I didn't really start paying attention to her until earlier this year (tbh I haven't been paying that much attention to NGT in general). I hope she won't completely disappear even though she won't be an idol anymore.

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yuriyan's Solo PV (Short Version) for the 2nd Single (Her Final One)

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I've been out of the loop regarding 48g that this graduation surprised me! I will miss her presence in the group, but it's completely understandable that she'd want to move on. Wish they promoted her!

7. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    826de314-8265-4e8b-aa2a-4c98d799ecb4.jpg
    I have this photo of Otaki that I got as a bonus when I bought a 2nd single cd. Sadly I didn't pay much attention to Yuriyan before she graduated, so I'm thinking someone else might enjoy her photo more than me. If anyone is interested in it feel free to message me on here! :blush:

8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Aww, too bad she graduated so early!
    She hasn’t updated her instagram, in some time...
    Does she have a twitter/blog ?

9. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Unfortunatly, no :( I really thought she'd keep updating her insta, cuz she said that she always wanted to work with singing, even before ngt.... we'll, perhaps she'll be like AKB's maachan and rise from the ashes someday lol

10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    My gut feeling is she's now in her “artistic cocoon”. She wants to focus on music, right? So I imagine she's upping her skills, probably with lessons, and/or composing, and/or recording. It can take her a few months to be ready to come out.

11. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Lol, I don’t want to wait 7 years for her to come back :(
    But yeah, maybe she’s just taking some time off, hope she’s doing good~

12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The heck. I don't know why it took me so long to find this out, but these two accounts belong to Otaki after she had graduated, am I correct? The amount of friend accounts that pop up in the "Followers you know" list on the side seems to suggest so, at least. If this is the case, I guess this might be useful information for those who miss her but weren't aware of it yet.
    https://twitter.com/takimarucyan
    https://www.instagram.com/takikunnnn/

Speaking of taking me too long, I'll also have you know that Otaki made an unexpected appearance on Showroom on occasion of Mofu's birthday celebrations, back at the beginning of this month, so here's the related video too. She is showing up more conspicously in the Part 2 of the stream below.
    Finally Asobi-ism (Mofu + Otaki + Taro) were reunited, if only for a day! \(^0^)/

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I only started following the twitter and instagram accounts this week myself.

14. kakkowarui

kakkowarui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Twitter:
    doremifasoda
    I'm glad that she seems to be doing well! I really wish I had known about these accounts earlier, since it seems like they were created pretty soon after she graduated and I've been here wondering if I'd ever hear of her again lmao

15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I see hardly any activity around these places, but I felt like hopping in again after spotting this thread on the NGT matome.
    http://ngt48.新潟.jp/archives/1072953464.html

By the look of it, seems like Otaki is preparing to make a return to the show business sometime soon. The thread is predominantly about how she has set up a Showroom account of her own (link here), which is actually something she had announced around a week ago on Twitter already through a pinned post (shame on me for not having noticed it any sooner).
    However, someone in there also pointed out the fact that the room belongs in the Professionals section, rather than the Amateurs. When I went to look into the room, what caught my attention in particular was that banner on the upper left. It links to the home page of NEW BRIGHT Productions (link here), which seems likely to be the new agency Otaki is now signed up to (I'd say likely since she doesn't appear on the list of affiliated talents that is on the same site, at least yet).
    Looking at the company overview page (link here), it also turns out to be an all-comprehensive talent agency created and run by TeNY itself (Niigata's television company, for those who don't know already...)
    So, there could be a reason why the official NGT Twitter account just followed back Otaki's Twitter today ...or maybe not quite, considering how other NGT members have long been following (and leaving Likes) on her Twitter since before this point.
    Hoping for some further developments from here on, in any case.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    She said she'd return to the entertainment industry. More the behind the scene parts?

17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    Otaki Yuria has uploaded her first video on YouTube

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Congratulations to Otaki for having her first soloist music release! Below is a translation from WWS Channel with more info on the song.
    The news was also reported on TeNY (Niigata's television channel, to which Otaki is affiliated)'s Twitter account. Anyway, for anyone who wants to purchase/take a listen to the song, the list of services offering it can be consulted here on LinkCore:
    https://linkco.re/aMtGVfc2?lang=en
    I think the most reliable service for non-Japanese purchasers is supposed to be either Amazon or YouTube Music, not entirely sure about Spotify and Google Play instead.
    ---

Ex-NGT48 member Otaki Yuria releases her debut single, “I finally got to fulfill what used to be my dream!”

[​IMG]

Otaki Yuria, who after graduating from national idol group NGT48 had been active in Niigata as a reporter and model, with Showroom and YouTube live broadcasts as the main feature, has released her solo debut single, “Otome Moyou”.

Making a comeback in entertainment activities after one year had passed since graduating from NGT48, Otaki Yuria has now realize her solo singer debut, which was a dream of hers ever since her idol days. Regarding her activities for the next future, she spoke about wanting to repay back the favor given by all the fans showing her their support, by working actively, other than as a music artist, also as an entertainer in a variety of fields.

For this song, the lyrics were handled by multimedia creator Ujita Mai, who is currently garnering attention on TikTok. What was produced is one track which masterfully represented the beautiful and fleeting condition of Springtime.

[​IMG]

Moreover, a LIVE MUSIC promotional campaign is also planned to be held, to celebrate the release.
    Out of those who have listened to “Otome Moyou” more frequently on LIVE MUSIC during this period of time, an *autographed photo” will be given away as a gift to the three people with the highest play count.
    For the campaign details, please check the link below.

[Message from Otaki Yuria]
    My first ever solo single! I finally got to fulfill what had always been my dream!
    This one is a Spring-styled song depicting the fleeting girl’s feelings.
    I’d be happy to have many people, as well as the fans who had always been there to encourage me, listen to it.

< LINE MUSIC Promotion Campaign - Special page >
    https://starmusic.co.jp/otakiyuria_linemusic/
    ■ Applications deadline ■
    April 17 (Friday), 23:59

[​IMG]

[Release infos]
    Artist: Otaki Yuria
    Title: Otome Moyou
    Release date: April 3, 2020 (Friday)
    Format: Digital streaming album
    Genre: J-Pop
    Price: 250 yen
    Product code: SMDG-0714
    Label: Music Star
    Distributor: Star Music Entertainment Co. Ltd.

---
    Source: http://www.wws-channel.com/music2/198212.html?view=more

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1