1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ah so that's why it hasn't started in mine

2. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

What difficulty are you guys doing to collect hearts?
    Looks like the base is

Easy = 6+
    Normal = 8+
    Hard = 10+
    Expert = 12+

I personally don't think I can clear expert yet so I've been sticking with hard but maybe just doing easy is more efficient? idk

oh hey they changed the hearts consumption for the multiplyer settings lol

120 for x5 on expert now

3. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The only expert i can clear is guruguru curtain so i'll be doing that, you should try it, it's way easier than tbe other experts

4. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

OMG just tried it now and you're right its much easier than I thought it would be! Thanks for the suggestion!

5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wow, the hard mode Girls Rule is actually quite challenging though. So interesting!!!

Ok, so after trying several times... It doesn't matter how many point you get or what formation you use, you will always get 155 points each time to clear a hard mode (I still can't get a full combo so I don't really know if you will get more point from it). I will probably try the expert later since the hard one isn't really that hard.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Anyone experience the movies during the live being slow-motion after the patch? It so annoying

7. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    haha same here, mine has a delay they are still dancing even though i already finished the sone

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Is the game server lagging, or is it just me?

I kept on failing while re-downloading the songs midway. It goes fast from 1 - 50%, then slowing down up till 70% before saying that it failed to download for some reason.
    I don't think it's connection issue...

9. marklir6

marklir6 Kenkyuusei

Anyone willing to trade their SSR Hori Miona 僕だけの光 ver for my SSR Nishino Nanase 命は美しい ver?

10. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Anyone can enlighten me wherever i already safe to reinstall and login using my id again? Since i just downloaded the update and it's like i must redownload all the songs again, im starting to worry whether my id already linked to my email or not ><

11. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    We all have to download all the songs after the update, so nothing to worry about

Just found out about unit synergy, i.e if you use only 1st gen cards and clear a song, you got synergy bonus xp +3% (same goes with 2nd and 3rd gen)
    There are other synergy units like ikuihoshi, gundan, tulip and such

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  12. aLertz

aLertz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ohhh...rank B gets 5%....rank C gets 3%

yesterday was not a good day, use up 200 diamond for 10 draws...only got 3 SR and the rest R cards :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  13. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Xmas gacha started already and i dont have 200 diamonds yet fml

14. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    hello can anybody translate how to troubleshoot for the present? i read in the messages about present dekinai but i dont understad the steps they gave :)

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Whoops, I just spent my 200 gems on a regular gatcha two days ago. Gotta see if I have enough money in my Google Wallet to buy more.

16. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Sorry I'm a bit confused at what you're having trouble with exactly. Are you trying to get something out of the present box? Can you post a picture?

17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    every time i start the game i keep on getting "do you want to update" prompts, a bit annoying
    and noticed yesterday the longer i play the slower it gets, some memory leak perhaps

i'm not getting any luck on the cards either keep getting the same cards mostly R , they want us to spend on diamonds :^^;:

18. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    I'm so tempted to buy diamonds for those sweet Christmas Cards. I need 67 more diamonds for that 200 diamonds pull. I hope i can get those free without buying lol.

19. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    no its fine i got it to work now. i just did not understand the troubleshoot steps they gave for android. Im very bad at written Japanese >_<

20. bmdyon

bmdyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Anybody know what the dialogue was when you unlock Boku Ga Iru Basho?
    It's my favorite song and the game blacked out when I unlocked it so I couldn't get the dialogue -__-