1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks, @CutePanda. I heard the last part of the radio show live and was eager to hear what went before. Memi wearing clothes given to her by Neru struck me. Neru posted a few weeks ago that she was happy to see a skirt she had given Memi on her at a handshake event (the Halloween dog). Maybe that encouraged her to give Memi even more clothes. There's debate in Japanese comments about whether they are really the same size, lol.

The excellent pic of Memi on the cover of Idol & Read mag shows up at the top of natalie.mu's current page of popular photos from their stories. Not sure if that means it is as popular as the pic of Babymetal beside it. Also pics of Neru (the ones you'd expect) and Techi.

[​IMG]

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi blog post: Manafi dyes her hair (and Memi eats it), Mana and Memi in ep7 of Re:Mind.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Memi from RE:Mind

[​IMG]

source

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm feeling a little better today: Memi sold three more handshake lanes and now only has one more lane to sell. Two nice photos from Kyonko's blog, too: especially the second one, lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Memi suffered an injury (左橈骨遠位端骨折 - left wrist fracture ?) during the rehearsal :( and she will not be in the upcoming concert.

i wish Memi a speedy recovery.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

i really dont know if she is ready for any upcoming handshake event in the short term.

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00182?ima=0000

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I think if it's just the wrist she'll be fine but emotionally...

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Missing the last show will suck, but she'll have cast everyone everyone can sign and it can double as a club to beat overly aggressive wota with, plus she likes to be babied and I'm sure she'll get lots of babying.

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Get well soon, baby Memi....

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She says it's just her wrist and she feels fine otherwise, and will go to the concert and support everyone. Even if her left wrist is still immobilized (which it likely won't be), I expect she'll be okay for the January handshake events (Jan 8-13-14-20-21). She at least didn't sound emotionally affected, though she said she felt really frustrated and upset.

Pretty awful, but as expected, she sounds calm and level and optimistic. As well as apologetic. Everybody told her that however it happened wasn't her fault, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got a bit too cocky on her skates. She doesn't say how it happened, but the roller-skating seemed a bad idea to me from the start. As the grim look on some members' faces in pics from rehearsal indicated, it may be a bit of a stretch for some of them. But I didn't expect the fairly athletic Memi to be the one caught.

Now here's the translation of Memi's blog post. The original post was so important it had no pictures, but I added some recent ones, such as this:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Despite her broken wrist, with arm in a cast and sling, Memi bounded on stage at Tuesday night's performance to take part in the encore: W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta. She was apparently holding back tears. She reminded us that it is only her wrist that's hurt and she's quite fine otherwise. Here's a drawing posted on Twitter by @NonNon__46

[​IMG]

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from National tour 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

2shot with Satopii

[​IMG]

source

EDIT:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She was back for the encore on the second night, smiling. She's strong, despite her sometimes "spoiled child" manner. She said (weeping) that she was extremely frustrated and upset, but as she watched the show on monitors backstage, the members dancing and singing on stage gave her courage. She asked people to wait for the day when she would be back on stage, happy and healthy. Roars of approval from the crowd. I see she's holding her penlight in her injured hand.... They gave her alone a head-mic so she wouldn't have to carry the mic, too.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

So great to see an idol giving their best to the group and the fans even though they are injured or "sick".

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love hard worker girl, therefore I love Memi, Hiragana and of course, Uemura. What Memi did here is what I can say as the manifestation of Keyakizaka46 slogan. Humility, Kindness and Bonds. :)

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

did any1 recognize what Memi use as a sling for her left hand? is that a Hiragana towel ?

[​IMG]

18. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It looks too thin to be a towel,

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i think this is what Memi used for her sling for her left arm. its looks like a 46G flag in this photo below. (Not sure)

[​IMG]

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I was going to post this observation, and then Memi beat me to it (on Message). The earpiece crushes down her ear so it looks like an elf-ear. She probably likes the fact that it makes her large ear smaller, lol:

[​IMG]

She also said in Message (at 13:30 Friday, about three hours ago) that she was going out to eat lunch with Kawata Hina. Can I reveal that without being struck dead by the Sony gods? (I made my own crop instead of using hers.)

And Memi was centre-stage on Re:Mind this ep. Strong acting. Her voice was good. Her many expressions were great.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Big week for her: a big disaster followed by a great reception at the concerts; being featured on the morning show in the report from the concerts (Mezamashi TV, video above from @CutePanda); and then by starring in this ep of Re:Mind. Yin and yang.

Also, I watch a Yahoo search of Twitter mentions of her (and also of Neru) and her strongest hour each day has gone from its normal 10-20 tweets to around 100. (Neru has gone from around 30-50 to 1000, in this week before her photobook comes out).

I just get the feeling that this accident may grow her up in a hurry: or at least reveal that she is actually grown up already, beneath her tendency to be an amaenbo skinship missile, glomming on to members who may not want to be glommed.

@MasToppu -- Just to mention Uemura, I loved seeing her (and Aoi) get a shot in the limelight on FNS2, in the special performance where Neru, Aoi and she (EDIT: and Mii-chan) were with groups I don't know called Doubutsu Biscuits and PPP. No offense to the other girls, but the K46 members looked great.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017