1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. 平手 志田

平手 志田 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The only reason that i can think of is the accident happened at June's handshakes that might affected her.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kumi's "godly speech" at the end of today's concert

Translated by @Varianth and checked by me!
    It’s honestly disappointing what happened to Memi but even so, when I saw her backstage, she said “Good Luck!” and is looking at the screens while laughing, and that honestly reassures all of us. As a whole, we’re all Hiragana Keyaki, is what I thought. Soon a year and a half will have passed since we formed but, to be able to perform a live here is really dream like.. A year and a half ago... even before that.

From the start, Neru was the only Hiragana Keyakizaka member, and before Kanji Keyaki debuted Silent Majority, we were recruited and 11 of us were chosen but, at first it felt like everyone didn’t accept us. During that time, it seemed like Kanji-san was climbing that hill with Silent Majority and Sekai Niwa but at the time as it was, we couldn’t do anything, and time and time again everyone thought “I wonder what we should do.”

It was a bit of a harsh thought, and at the time, Hiragana Keyaki couldn’t really understand how we were meant to move forward, and we couldn’t agree. But at that time, people that supported us and the people that we depended on, slowly started to grow, and at least it felt like we were starting to be noticed. The whole time that there were 12 of us, as 12 people we had 4 songs together. ‘Hiragana Keyaki’ ‘Dare Yori’ ‘Bokutachi’, ‘Eien’, and those 4 songs are honestly a treasure to us. On the Summer Tour we always sang but, even still when we sing Eien, that scene comes to mind. I can remember Neru’s appearance from behind. That memory makes me feel like trying my best.

For Eien, the best of everyone’s poses that they did at the end of the song, and the best pose was ‘Neru’s Pose’. There’s always been 12 of us from when Neru started alone. And since she started alone, Hiragana Keyaki grew to 12 people and did our best together and now with one person leaving, it became 11 people but still grew to 20 people. The expectations and feelings that Neru had, we inherited and took over and in this way, gradually we’ve been given your support and the number of people saying that they like us is growing.

That’s why, lately I’ve been thinking, “We can’t stop here.” We’re still inexperienced, but with the 9 juniors added who are more and more reliable, and that’s why I think we want to be the cool, ‘happy aura’ wrapped Hiragana Keyaki now with 20 people we want to keep growing. Our motto is to deliver a ’happy aura’. That feeling is what we want to deliver more and more wholeheartedly through our actions. So what we want is for you to have a smile on your face that won’t go away when you’re going home from this live. And after this, because we want to deliver this happy feeling to all of you, please take care of us!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Probably the reason why I prefer the Hiraganas over Kanjis these days, lesser drama :p I still love all the Kanji girls though, its just..

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We still have CDTV at 23rd Dec (?) to see a change

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi lose her mojo....i am not looking forward to the CDTV performance:^^;:

7. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

I am all for hiragana only single if they want to shake things up on next single, and hiragana can bring new face of keyaki to the public which could be different to kanji's formula. It could help incite public interest in keyaki new moves

8. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm just thinking it as if a really good footballer goes out of form.
    They have the class and ability but currently cannot show it for one reason or another.
    What I'm hoping, is that techi is able to find her form and get out of this rut.

9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    so many old 48\46 fans want keya to coform to the way every other group does things. Hopefully, hiragana can do that for them

10. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

I can't never enjoy the perf anymore due to the way Techi doing these day. She seriously need to either get better or go rest until she think she is ready to perform well. Like someone said in this thread, at this point she just going to drag the group down.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I quite liked Kaze ni performance.
    I also like how this thread went from "Maybe members adjust to Techi's mental condition." to "at this point she just going to drag the group down" in 3 pages. Quite funny and sad at the same time.

The second performance with Aoi and Neru looks just weird to me, lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I think everyone is over reacting on Techi, frankly. To the point that even award her a graduation that she could have announced long ago, and if she does, well for her then.

The "Techi case" reminds me to Sato Masaki from Morning Musume (less energetic on stage, she never smiled but, on the other hand, on radio programs she seemed stable) to a certain extent. What was the problem? Nothing the fans would have theorized, I assure you; she had certain problems with a member she was very close to, and how did we find out? Until this member graduated a few days ago.

Yes, it can be tiring to see Techi like that, yes, it can affect the group, of course, but I fervently believe that this, instead of becoming a nuisance, will make them grow as a group if they know how to handle the issue. At least, it's what I want.

This fandom always surprise me...

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Honestly she was the reason I got into keyaki. But not anymore, her attitude is just absolutely horrible. She really is dragging them down. I used to watch their performances and be wowed by techi. Now when I watch their performances all I can think of is "How shit is her attitude going to be today". And she's gaining anti's for herself and the group on 2ch like nothing else. The talk there after this performance had more bashing than I've seen in a long, long time. If she doesn't want to be an idol that much, then just quit. She's only going to drag them down if she continues like this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the other members are really pissed off at her, and even more pissed off that they have to cover and lie about it in interviews. Why should everyone else be forced to act happy and give it their all in variety and on tv when she can just slack off whenever she wants to with no repercussions?

Just look at this gif. How can anyone defend this lmao: http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/akbip/imgs/c/a/cab5bfb6.gif

• Like Like x 2
  14. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    I'm eternally mixed on Techi. Ah... what changed between the first 3 singles to now for her? Well, there are many things, I guess. Since she's the center, there's more focus on her attitude and her performance, which might actually be aggravating the issue. When she feels down or whatever it is, since she's really focused on, we probably notice it more than if she was not the center.

The idea of wanting Techi not to be center for the next single isn't anything new. But.. yea, I think that it would really help. Even if it fix Techi's issues, at least, it might take people's eyes off of her for a while. Her poor performances might have unknown reasons behind them, but it's not untrue that people who don't really know Keyaki would probably watch the not-optimal performances and end up thinking that Keyakizaka46 is meh.

If it's a health reason, I wonder if she would take a hiatus like Zuumin...

15. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Video of Hiragana's Final Show in Mukhari. They were introduced as the younger sister group of Keyakizaka. Hint that Hiragana is gonna be promoted as a different group?

Great read. It seems Hiragana has found their niche and how they want to be perceived as a group.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hopefully she won't be the second Erika Sawajiri. As much as I love her during her "1 litre of tears", the girl's career got utterly destroyed by her attitude just at 1 single promotion event for her movie...

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love their FNS performance, especially the collaboration part. They are great, and it's all because of Uemura! ALL HAIL UEMURA! :inlove::worthy:

And, for Tecchi's performance, don't worry. We just need to wait for Kouhaku. I believe, she will explode (in good way) at there and amazed us. ;)But, honestly, I miss her godly performance with group, just like when she made me cry for her awesomeness, when she scream on SiMajo Sekai ni medley performance.:cute:

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yep, that's exactly who I keep on thinking about recently when I think about what's going on now. I really hope she doesn't do this on the kouhaku performance

19. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

It will likely be the group last Kouhaku if she was

20. AmeHM

AmeHM Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She's just being a regular teenager here with up and down mood, but she's unprofessional here for being an idol. We can't help it since she have some bad experienced (some bad impressive with fan,that guy with flare and knife at the handshake, some people on the internet or some guy went to the handshake just to bash her really hard), so much pressure on her when she's so young. She's just so tired right now and she seem doesn't want to keep going.