1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's are cute and I love my little niece idol <3... but kinda plain compared to Piyo's or Michu's IMO...

Michu has the Wife Seal of Arm Punch so she's my pick so far :p:gavel:

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Seems like the flyer and tissue distributing event is a big news in Tokushima and it seems its just the usual fans came to see them that made it into like a free one shot and video event XD Especially Honotan, she is having a blast.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Looks like I got my moneys worth XD

The best mobames so far for me quality wise (text & pic ratio wise) is Yumirin. Then Hinachan > Ayumin slightly better than Kanon.

And Chiho is close to spamming lol

But damn Ochochan...I wonder if she hates taking pics or not too comfortable with communicating with fans.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Them handing out tissue with that blue striped outfit made them look like a Lawson employer handing out flyers :^^;: Should've worn their sailor outfit instead (but it's winter so I guess they have no choice).

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Honotan looks like she forgot to wear silk today :^^;: Best backup prep for cold, is to eat udon or better yet, jingisu-kan or katsudon morning of -- the pork/lamb and carbs will keep you warm :approve:
    ... although if it's seiri-related... beef, beef-beef-beef, gyuudon maybe.

Dude -- it's 37 degF in Tokushima right now! I want them to do their best and grit their teeth for the win, but damn. :lol:

6. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU Christmas goods

DRfIEMjU8AImArV.jpg

Mug, ornament sized sticky note and fridge magnets
    Edit: :fp:

DRewTZ2VwAAjod7.jpg DRewTZ2V4AAEoWL.jpg DRewTZ2UEAENsxI.jpg
    http://store.emtg.jp/stu48/products/detail.php?product_id=12843
    http://store.emtg.jp/stu48/products/detail.php?product_id=12842
    http://store.emtg.jp/stu48/products/detail.php?product_id=12841

Also the girls drew their signatures on it as designs which is nice like this one XD
    DRfJ3glVQAASj41.jpg

=====================

And also forgot about this, they are also selling this official STU snack called "Gansu".
    DREZFfBVQAAaZId.jpg
    It consists of fried onions, shichimi and white fish. Soul food of Hiroshima's Kure-shi.
    http://store.emtg.jp/stu48/products/detail.php?product_id=12732

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

^ and Saki drew a christmas boat :lol:
    DRfIEMjU8AImArV.jpg

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    LOL Yumi's like, 'goshujin, I brought you your coffee like you barked at me at 4:30am for... you did want it black, right?' :hmm::lol:

Honotan's note magnets are round like her cheekbones, so cute (she super-looks like a cousin of mine) :blush: And Gansu sounds yummy -- I like all the ingredients :approve:

10. qpet

qpet Future Girls

yea her smile tells me "if you don't like it I'll kill you" :^^;:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Think thats the cup holders XD Harurun's is clearly sticking the note magnets on the fridge lol

Well she does has that empress of the sea aura

============================

And hey look! STU got invited to a new year idol event yay! So now we have a year end one in Osaka and a new year one in Tokyo I believe lol

Our girls can't catch a break at all cuz there is a HS event on Jan 7 and their rehearsal for their concert in TDC hall at Jan 21 and Request Hour before that . Oh oh oh and another new year event in LAGUNA music festival on Jan 4, Setobingo recording before Jan 15 too. Not to mention we have Christmas bonus concert at Kobe around the corner. There are probably more stuff I missed but these are the things popped up top of my head right now lol

Schedule is crazy packed to February LOL

MUSIC JAPAN TV - Jan 1 @ 14:00jst
    http://www.mjtv.jp/shinshun_idol/

Not sure if that includes a performances or just guest show tho...

Line up also includes AKB, NGT and =Love as well.

12. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

I want that mug omg lovely aesthetic. That Gansu x STU48 collab makes me happy because I love food collabs! Too bad I wont be able to buy them anywhere near me :cry2:

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Nono -- look at what Honotan's doing, she's flipped up the cover and writing on the round thing, right? I thought the whole thing was magnetic, so you could just post notes on the fridge, hence 'note magnet'. You thought a 'note magnet' was a regular magnet to stick non-Post-Its on your fridge, and thought the round notepad was a cup holder (why would you make a notepad a coaster? It'd get all nasty and wet) :^^;: so we clearly both have some 'ass out of u and me' assumption fail :lol:

If that was the intended use of the notepad as a coaster... it's a weird one :confused:... not that it'd keep it from selling, most likely...

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lolHAHAHAHAHAlol I'm having the biggest face palm of the month

付箋<<<
    Kids this is what happens when you go lazy and auto assume kanjis cuz pics in sequence makes sense (how misguiding :XD:), but what's worse is I even mixed up a coaster and a cup holder in English LOL

So its actually a mug, ornament sized sticky note and a fridge magnet

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Some STU48 members will participate on AKB48 National HS event on Jan 6th at Makuhari Messe
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12339100232.html
    Participating member: Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sano Haruka, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mori Kaho, Yabushita Fu, Yano Honoka. Basically this is a senbatsu line up with Yano Honoka replacing Naachan.
    They will only do the opening act and not actually doing the HS.
    They will also handing out tissues at the event! recording and taking pictures are forbidden tho.

As you may know, STU48 also will perform at AKB theater on Jan 6th. So the other half that are not in AKB event probably will perform at AKB theater and that will probably includes Naachan since she is also not participating in the event. So for the theater performance, we will probably have non senbatsu members + Naachan. That will only be 15nin tho since there are 16 members that will be at AKB event.

Jan 7th they will have AKB individual HS event at the same venue (Makuhari Messe).

17. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Modelpress revealed the MC for SetoBingo!!

I posted it on the bingo thread since I was gunna double post, so I leave a comment about it here lol

19. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU boat finally set sail!!

jk :p