MUB48 & DEL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    the auditions for 1st generation ended very fast, they have released singles with great success, they always show official videos of the group concerts. Not everything is perfect, there may be some error in the CDs and other things but the management team of the BNK48 works very well and is working hard for the group to grow unlike of the JKT management Team.

2. Easylife

Easylife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Do you have link to this NMB48 show idk where to find it but I saw some pics on Twitter they were cooking help pls

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Sorry,my friend! I dont have it. :(

4. Easylife

Easylife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Ok thanks

5. welp

welp Next Girls

I thought handshake was fairly controversial to the Indonesian (?) yet, they did it anyway.

I doubt there will be much alteration for this Indian group.

Ah yes, now, I remember that a b-list Indian celeb might be surrounded by 10 guards when they had to show up in public. Then, will the "idol you can meet" concept be troublesome security wise? Will all members have to live in this different society and only meet fans during handshake? Will this concept work?

Live stream makes the celeb looks more mundane, more relatable, more of next door feel. I see some celebs rarely active on social media to keep personal life private/ to keep distant with fans "Hey, never invade my personal life".

How did you know? Seemingly, a hard-working key staffer of the office has been forced to quit. After the previous acting coach was fired months ago, it does not seem to be a substitution for the girls. Everything that has been confirmed may be changed at the set. There was no MV for the first single (it finally is one for a drama by the drama production team, not by the agency) and the one for the second single has very poor quality. Rose as anime distributor also has bad reputation. (BNK office's chairman came from anime business.)

Also, you disregarded the fact that JKT did very well in its first year.

6. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I did not think the BNK48's KFC MV was of poor quality, I also did not know about the internal problems of the group ,but we will consider that the team is trying very hard for the group to grow, you can see it through the videos of the concerts that they post on YouTube. Yes, I forgot to consider that JOT did a great job in the first year! I was a big fan of JKT when the group was starting (I met groups 48 and 46 in 2012).

• Like Like x 1
  7. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I found these:
    www.twitter.com/i/videos/944538966224642048
    www.twitter.com/i/videos/944542029580607489
    YNN NMB48 CHANNEL 24時間テレビちゃん 不思議少女ナイルな聖夜 171222

Reicchi looks amazing, btw.
    That's... not the reason (I assume you're talking about people being conservative).

8. Easylife

Easylife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  9. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

will AKB48 created more than 1 group for 1 country ? (for example, after JKT, AKB will created BDG48, SBY48 in Indonesia)

10. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    How are we supposed to know lol. So far, all we know is that they haven't done it until now and they were extremely pissed at SNH's management for doing it without AKS allowing it. However, that doesn't mean that they don't plan on doing it as SNH's case was probably more complicated than "Hey Aki-P, can we have more than 1 chinese group?" "Nah" "We don't care lol" and can't really be seen as "AKS wants 1 group per country" imo. Who knows wether AKS considered doing exactly the same at some point in the future but was reluctant to do so or not?

I think if it gives them a lot more money (which it probably doesn't in most countries) they might consider doing it at some point and if not, then not.

11. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

AKS has wanted to create BJN48 and GZH48 in China since 2015. And rumors says that they plan to create AKBBJ, AKBGZ, AKBCD after AKBSH is formed. ;)

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Maybe after world domination lolololololololol

13. welp

welp Next Girls

Don't argue it was going well when you barely knew anything. Other agencies (JOT included) worked hard on their girl groups as well, still, that didn't mean the management was good.

I talked about the people being "Muslim" albeit being fairly lax.

14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

What I can see is that you complain about BNK's management everywhere. BNK's management is not worse than SNH's management, at least they still care the girls and try hard to be better.

You can argue about SNH as usual, and I still get it as your own bias opinion. ;) Most of SNH fans agree that SB is sh*t. :chuffed:

15. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    When I said they work well I was meaning to say that they are more organized than JOT and SB.
    I did not know about the internal problems of the group, but I was talking about how they manage the group well. Do not come up with your rude comments trying to be more expert than others without first knowing what they are trying to talk about.

This was what I was trying to explain to @welp but it seems he did not understand, but SB is more organized after it became an independent group.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well, members of JKT48 really want to have their original single but JOT dont give any until now. But finally, JKT48 has a single with the traditional Indonesia culture concept.. In their newest single (it's their 18th single), Kimi Wa Melody (Dirimu Melody). You can see the MV of Dirimu Melody here

if the video does not show watch the video here
    For me, it really tooks long time for them to have such traditional culture concept (like dress, place, decoration). I hope MUM48 wont take that long time like JKT48 to have an MV with India culture vibes!

17. TNAmarkFromIndia

TNAmarkFromIndia Kenkyuusei

I don't mean to sidetrack the conversation in this thread, but as someone who doesn't follow AKB48, on what basis do they pick these girls? Do they have to be good-looking first and talented singers/dancers second or that's not necessarily the case?

One issue I find with this is the costumes. Schoolgirl outfits are a thing in Japan but in India they'll look funny and I don't think they could reach a wide demographic as even adolescents could find it embarrassing to support them. Unless kids are the very demographic they're going for.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    looks first and foremost.

and as for the school uniform, it's not like all AKB costumes are seifukus

19. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I realise that now, but if it made me think about that, then that should say something about it...

20. welp

welp Next Girls

Complaints over the management of the agency are ALL OVER the twitter and facebook. You can see wishful messages from wotas that BNK's agency will be taken over dozens times a month. If I'm biased, 99% of BNK's Thai fans are biased too.

I'm pretty clueless about SB's management only see the business is going well (and that doesn't necessarily mean good management, for example YG). I see no point why I will discuss on it. But, because SB is shit in no way means RAM isn't shit, they is no correlation.

What f*cking agency doesn't try to be better though? The very topic should be if it does get better.

Whaddaheck. How can a company with internal troubles be well-managed, be well-organized? There are some issues on how the agency manage the member too. How well do you know about RAM's management, better than I, a native speaker? Who is the rude one to talk over something he knows nothing about?

More about character+look, overall impression.

Good news, AKB is not that into school uniform concept.