1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

That won't happen, Hira is pretty much a seperated group within Keyaki.

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

These girls really need to exercise more or get on a better diet. It is weird how so many other idols can do these kinds of performances for an entire concert and these couple can't even last 2 songs.

3. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Man... 2017 couldn't go easy on them even on the last day. It's been a pretty hellish year for Keyakizaka. I do hope management lets the girls rest. It would be the perfect time to also push Hiragana and get them into the spotlight more.

4. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    just saw the cdtv perf, yeah it was pre-recorded

can really see techi and some of the other members obviously tired, it was a brilliant performance though

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i suggest they should let Keyaki-chan take a vacation to Paris (Mon must be happy)

• Like Like x 2
  6. jurina<3

jurina<3 Kenkyuusei

Not to be rude but right?? Remember back in the day when AKB would release choreo intense cool singles towards the end of the year like UZA and Beginner and they would have to perform it at most year end shows along with a melody of other songs. AKB had a busier schedule during their golden age compared to what Keyaki has now and yet AKB was able to manage. Hopefully management comes up with a better plan that utilizes Keyaki more efficiently.

• Like Like x 2
  7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    the weird thing that i find is that the members that do collapses today are the members that were consider to be some of the most athletic in Keyaki (i.e Techi and Mon) while the members that were not consider to be athletic (Pee, Naako, etc) were fine, they were out of breath, but who wouldn't after performing that sort of song

8. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Or... if they don't have much budget, they can go vacation to Okinawa (Uemu will be very happy)

9. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Fatigue builds up. So does stress. It seemed like they barely got any rest this year. I'm not surprised they're starting to burn out.

As for which members got hurt, I'm also not surprised. Techi and Mon may be among the most athletic girls, but they also dance the hardest and most energetically of the bunch.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Okinawa could be a great choice as well :) Keyaki-chan could learn about the Okinawa culture and enjoy their local food. Pechan could visit the aquarium and members could stock up Aoko [hehe] They could even bring Sawabe and Tuschida for a few episode of Keyakake in Okinawa.

11. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    group photo from NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Aww, my girls <3 Please, get well all of you.

13. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I still don't get why they had to do it twice

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont get it either....imagine if they perform 3 times in a row :(

16. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Really worrying about today.
    And read stupid comments like "they can not resist some presentations" without taking into account the whole year full of activities of Keyakizaka46.
    If you lack empathy around here.
    Hopefully and the staff will start using the Hiragana girls at once.
    The girls in Kanji deserve a break.

17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    looking at the good of 2017
    2 hit singles and a successful debut album

despite some downs ultimately a successful national tour
    haven't made the mistake of mixing kanji and hiragana
    plenty of individual growth in my opinion.

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Apologies for the wall of text.

I can't believe some of you guys are really pinning this down to the members needing to work on their stamina, and comparing it to 48 groups back in the day. I hate to be rude here but, are you thick? Keyaki have already proved that they can perform multiple intensive songs back to back, day by day, which we clearly saw them do this summer, performing multiple different sets everyday except one in august. You can have the stamina of Mo Farah but if you're overworked to the bone, no matter how much stamina you have, you will eventually become exhausted. If you're already stressed, anxious or not mentally well (whether they were or not), hyperventilation and fatigue is very likely. To even question their stamina at a time like this only shows me that people are still being ignorant to the problem that has been staring at us in the eye for a long time now. How Suzumoto or Techi got like that doesn't matter, so questioning their stamina shouldn't even be a discussion. We need to be asking ourselves and those in charge why nothing was done to prevent them from performing.

From what I'm gathering, both performances were live and performed after each other. If a couple members looked exhausted and unfit to perform, they should have never had been aloud to step on that stage, regardless of if they're the best dancer or center of the group. While the girls can express their desire for their comrade to not go on and for them to take their place, they don't have a final say, it's down to K46's management as well as the directors of the show. Honestly speaking, Mon is no where near the center where the camera's film the most so she could have sat out if she wasn't feeling okay. Techi is a lot harder to cover, but she looked unfit to perform before they even got up to start dancing! Neru or Sugai could have taken her place and I genuinely believe viewers would have been fine with it because, it's not like that was their only performance on the show, they literally performed Fukyouwaon twice, and it was such a short performance that only those familiar with the group would have realized 2 members were missing. Techi/K46 lovers would be okay with her not showing up in that second performance due to health reasons, as we were with Zuumin not participating. So why did no one stop them from performing? Yes the show must go on, but with 21 people on the stage, having two people missing would not mean they have to cancel the whole performance. This could have been prevented, and while I do understand how hard it must be for those in charge, they also need to think about the bigger picture.

I'm honestly just disappointed and very frustrated, but most of all, sad. I love Keyaki's cool, fierce and intense performances, but not at the expense of the members health. Sony/46 management seems to be very understanding when it comes to members being off for health reasons, so I hope this experience reminds them to give the girls breaks and make sure they're okay. I would 100% prefer less songs/singles, performances and activities if it means we will receive more quality things with healthy members in high spirits. Maximize your success but be careful to not lose sight of what's most important. I wish nothing but success and happy memories for the group in 2018.

TLDR: Don't be dumb, it's not about stamina, it's about those in charge overlooking a problem which led to a disastrous event that could have been prevented. Do better.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^ To sum all that up "MY opinion is right, you all are wrong "

Look, everything is up for discussion. Not one thing is solely to blame for what happened and it's not up to you to shut down debate.

• Like Like x 3
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^No where in my post was I trying to end the discussion and shut down debates on stamina lmfao. I even briefly partook in said discussion lol. All I did was question it because while it's something to highlight, I don't think it should be the main point of discussion, because there are much bigger things than stamina that could have prevented the accident. Everyone is free to say what they think, so I would appreciate it if you didn't try to paint me as one of those who think i'm always right when that's not the case at all, thanks.

• Like Like x 1