1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

Question to 48 and 46 fans;
    1. How long does it usually take for the management to recruit new generation members? (i.e. AKB48 1st gen and AKB48 2nd gen)
      - Shortest and longest time to recruit new generation members?
    2. How long does it usually take for the management to recruit new sister groups? (i.e. AKB48 and SKE48)
      - Shortest and longest time to recruit new sister groups?
    The point here is maybe;
    kanji keyaki will be the only one group that have no new members.
    keyaki may expand in numbers but will only be for hira and possibly katakana
    hira keyaki will be a totally different group from kanji keyaki since they already have gen1 and gen2

so its like
    sakamichi -> nogizaka -> nogizaka gen 1 -> nogizaka gen 2 -> nogizaka gen 3...
    -> keyakizaka -> kanji keyakizaka
    -> hiragana keyakizaka gen 1 -> hiragana keyakizaka gen 2 -> hiragana keyakizaka gen 3...
    -> katakana keyakizaka gen 1 -> katakana keyakizaka gen 2 -> katakana keyakizaka gen 3...
    I would also like to compliment keyaki for their performance. If you watch suzumon dancing in the second part, she barely was able to stand and dance properly. It is a pity she faint on the stage but at least she is able to hold until the ending pose. And who else noticed ozeki staring/watching suzumon? Just wanted to point that out xD

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

keyaki system is so much complicated now with all this kanji hiragana. well played tanuki

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

3. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I don't really think we are able to say how long it takes for AKB to recruit new members. If you look at when the different generations were recruited, there's sometimes a year in between generations, sometimes multiple years, sometimes just a few months. I think they'll just add more members when they feel like there aren't enough members left or there might not be enough in the near future.
    If we talk about Kanji, there's no need to add new members right now- they can't really perform with more than they have right now. After 3-5 girls graduated and a few more announced their graduation to the managers, then might be the right time to recruit new members.
    And speaking of sister groups, there are years where none are created and years where multiple are created. I think it ultimately comes down to what is a good business idea at the moment.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By the way, if we look at the part at 3:20, we can see AKB members wearing their Kouhaku clothes and others wearing the clothes they used for CDTV, which means that if CDTV wasn't recorded after Kouhaku because of the members' age, it was probably recorded right before Kouhaku.
    Edit: Then again, it's strange that they said bye bye to Mayu before the performance, so Idk anymore :fp:

4. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I had recorded Kouhaku and just watched it. There are somethings that I found interesting:

- Some time has passed between the first performance and the second one
    - The second performance was a way too short, something more like a sketch
    - Techi looked strange since the beginning of the second performance

This lead me to think that something may have happened on backstage. Maybe the girls were already not feeling well but didn't want to harm the group and did a personal sacrifice.

5. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I don't know how it works in Japan, but sometimes studios complexes (in Europe and US) are shared between networks, production companies or combination of boths. Depending on the gap between both of their performance on the live show, they might actually went to record the CDTV appearance in between.

6. Red Coat

Red Coat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Its kanjani8 performance between the first and the second, they cut it...

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

Late, but I took a long time to get around to watching some of the Kouhaku performances I was interested in. I see there were a lot highly emotional reactions to the girls collapsing, though its understandable. I have to say though I'm also in the camp of disagreeing with the view that they lack stamina and so on.

I think people need to remember Keyaki blew up really fast and went from debut to tough songs like Discord in the space of a year; and to having massive exposure, high pressure performances like Kouhaku almost immediately. AKB's experience isnt the same thing. Not to mention theyre in a culture where succumbing to exhaustion or anxiety is frowned upon so strongly that they probably feel they cant really speak up when they need a break. Talking about lengths of performances or difficult choreography- while they are factors, it's not really understanding the full picture.

8. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    If the problem with Keyakizaka is stamina then why Uemura is not been affected? she's been know to be the lowest with physical resistance.
    To me this is something else probably psychological, is not coincidence that Monta, Techi and Shida are the ones with this problem.
    To mention another example Berika is also know to be not good physicaly but she is very strong mentally. She is older with more experience that help her to prepare to things like this of course.
    That is why I would like to know if these girls have medical psychology attention, I mean even team of any sports have one in their medical team, I would not be surprised if this lame management doesnt have one and let the girls solve their problems be themselves, that way they get "great" shoots to a future documental.:wall:

9. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I imagine that management leaves psychological issues to the parents and the girl's actual private doctors.

It would be interesting to know if they are pressured to ignore health issues with higher pay as a bribe. Zuumin clearly got a break when she needed it, maybe Techi has decided not to take a break?

10. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Because it's probably not a stamina issue but a hydration issue. Those costumes look hot as hell to stand in much less dance and hydration levels for the girls probably varied due to a multitude of circumstances, the girls own bio-chemistry (some people just sweat more than others), their hydration level prior to the show, the ability of the girls to re-hydrate between performances, the dancing required by individual girls (some have more physically demanding parts than others).
    Putting them in heavy winter motorcycle leathers was beyond dumb.
    The costume dept and management need to be raked over the coals for this. There are just too many examples of Keya being put in costumes that look cool, but are not conducive to the type of dancing Keya does. If some cool points have to be given up so Keya can have costumes which make dancing under hot lights, in the summer, etc less physically taxing so be it.

11. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Yeah, I also got the feeling that Kanji Keyakizaka is perma-membership group.
    Unlike the typical graduate & replace system of other massive groups.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This page says that YouTube views of Fukyouwaon and SaiMajo are 1-2 for New Year's Day among all videos by female groups: over 400,000 views of Fukyouwaon and almost 200,000 of SaiMajo on that one day.

I have no view on the disasters of the second performance. I'm just reading what everyone says, here and elsewhere, and trying to figure it all out. But I do have a view on the first performance: outstanding all round.

13. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Well Zumin was not center 4 times in a row, she knew it that taking a break it was no so dramatic for the group, and also sadly I think is very clear that Zumin's problem it's actually a physical issue. For the 5 single I was hoping a different center, not because I hate Techi I feel admiration for all these girls, but I thought and still think that she needs a break from being center, is really a big responsibility.

14. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Somehow management is learning nothing from all these problems.

15. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yes, you're right. i just watch gakuya talk between watanabe naomi and keyakizaka46 (neru, oda, risa, pe). when naomi ask "the costume look very hot is it?" keyaki answer from one of the member "Sugoi atsui"(very hot).

sorry oot, what is the gender of keyakizaka46 manager? are they have only one manager? i'm just curious, so far i know nogizaka have 2 manager and female because i watch album documentary, but i never seen keyakizaka manager until now

16. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

^yes please. the interaction between neru and naomi :cute: cant wait to know what they say

17. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    hello. sorry for a sudden question that just pop-out from nowhere lol

i was reading this kouhaku incident article from arama and read a comment mentioning "dark rumours" ("I heard some dark rumors about Keyakizaka46"). Curious, what are these rumors? Any idea? (you can direct me to a post / thread / tweets whatever i wont mind if this favor is quite troublesome)

18. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    there was a report that staff were worried about girls before the second performance. but techi demanded to go on stage.

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Techi is 16, staff are adults.
    I think the concept couldn't be more clear than this.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There are so many wanna-be Sherlocks in this thread lol