1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    apparently techi physically struggled against people holding her back. im not defending staff. but damn.

edit: im not saying i believe anything being said. just sharing.

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it's a common damage control by japanese company lol. i'm sure most japanese will see thru this kind of tactics lol.
    ---

kouhaku rating is out!! 3rd lowest in history... 39.4 percent

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I wonder, when Neru will get a chance to take a sniff of Watanabe Naomi's belly button scent. She is famous with that, right?:D

4. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    lol. so many rumour. I am a curious person, make me want to browse all the rumors. but I have to concentrate to work again tomorrow

5. Sylvarus

Sylvarus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It doesnt sound that unlikely to be honest. Techi and Mon look unwell from the start and it would explain why Uchimura asks her "are you okay?" in the middle of the performance. But then again, the chances of it being fake news is just as likely. We'll probably never know what actually happened.

6. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

They will just going to add 2nd Gen members for Kanji later when the time come when some members graduated. It just the the start of theird 3rd year so we don't need to worry about that yet.

7. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

cant wait to see kanji add 2nd gen. it would be epic if they can make it to A side first rather than hiragana 1st gen, lol

8. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Nah, I think it will be quite long for the 2nd Gen of Kanji to come, it still too soon. Maybe about 1.5 or 2 year later.

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

was there really a point to the "Are you okay?" thing anyway. She's hardly going to say no and even if she did, what would he do, lead them offstage in the middle of the performance?

It made for a good dramatic pause and kind of made him look kinda cool, especially in light of what happened at the end but once the performance starts then you are committed to it.

10. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

interesting pictures. but the pictures was during the 1st performance. if techi was throwing a fit, it has to be after the 1st performance. So the broken badge wont mean anything.

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

they go all out on 1st performance, so they didnt have enough breath for the 2nd. also the delay just in between 1 performer with all that really tight leather coat to put on. i can't imagine how stress is that. but anyway, the show must go on ~

12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    takIng this narrative to be true, the whole group went out on stage.

Techi was distracting them while the other members ran by.

puts these translations by @toomuchidea in a different light

@toomuchidea: Naako blog "Every members danced and sang Fukyouwaon in full power, we were able to perform with no regrets"
    "I was able to spend New Year's Eve with members again. This happiness won't last forever, so i want to cherish the time i spent in Keyakizaka even more"

@toomuchidea: Shiichan also talked about, for the first time, she feels like being taken completely by the song she cried after the performance.

13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Why do you think it's unlikely to have 2nd gen Kanji sometime in the future?
    I think Hiragana has 2nd gen because they want to add more people to the team, and at the same time to catch people's attention while rebranding it into something fresher.

If Hiragana and Kanji will be entirely separate groups, then it is still possible to have 2nd gen Kanji I think (fairness to Hiragana aside).

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hiragana's story is still brief but a bit more complex than usual. You couldn't be fresher than Hiragana were when 2nd gen was announced lol

And since we are talking about this..... we still have the two separated hiragana gens sections... someone spoke with the mods?

Kanji future 2nd gen happening is unpredicable because right now no one know what exatly mngmnt wants to do with the 1st. I wonder at this point if mngmnt itself has a plan or its just going with the flow.

15. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Anobody considered the possibility that the collapsing during performance was staged just for uproar? It didn’t seem natural to me, specially when the guy asks Hirate if she’s fine... I got this theatrical feeling when Techi’s hand is trembling and when Suzumoto is stumbling before final formation... also, Sugai seems to chuckle before going to Techi’s aid... it may sound like a conspiracy theory lol, but it may just have been a marketing strategy to cause a buzz...

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

conspiracy theory sounds like a bit extreme to me but anything is possible (Apollo 11 landing on the moon[hehe])

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

Firstly, its my selfish wish/desire/opinion for kanji to stay as it is xD

But seriously, think about it. why would there be kanji and hiragana keyaki? why not be like the normal 1st gen, 2nd gen or new sister group? that thought itself made me think kanji will stay as it is. keyaki may expand in the future, but that would be for hiragana. i am not sure how to explain my thought entirely but i hope you can get the point of my thought.
    its also interesting to point out that kanji keyaki is made up of 21 strokes. from the coincidence where two members left early and addition of neru, from the coincidence it points out to 21 strokes of kanji keyaki, maybe they will decide to keep them as it is.

it is definitely possible. but i dont think techi would do that for the sake of marketing. sugai chuckling could be a response to what the guy said. i dont have the full video where techi collapse so i cant say for certain. but again, what you mention is definitely possible

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    nobody with a brain considered this considering nhk confirmed it was hyperventalation.

19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Thing about Uchimura Teruyoshi, back in the 90s he and another artist fell from a raised platform, while filming for a tv show. He was lucky, but the other artist died later. So Utchan showing concern, doesn't surprise me. Techi was basically in his field of vision. If he did nothing, people would have called him an ****

20. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

doesnt seems likely, kanji will last as long as the last member of those 21 kids :whistle: