1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

ANIME thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    when Sayuringo sounds more like a senyuu than Aya Hirano lol

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Love Live Sunshine! Why did you end so fast! :(
    There's even no indication that they'll have a movie at the end :(

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Is Aya Hirano back to entertainment world? Has her reputation fully recovered? She looks kind of worn out and I totally question why should she wear that crayon-colored costume and hairdo.. Maybe she is trying to be pop? I think she could've worn a different outfit more fitting of her current image (and age tbh).

And oh Kawago. If only you tried your best to sing this song years ago with Sayuringo, you might have been there with her in this performance. Your decision back then to lipsync in order to safe your face and future career instead backfires.

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Aya Hirano has been active as a seiyuu for the past few years too
    she did fairytail(2014) and parasyte and i'm pretty sure she's going to be back for this year's season of fairy tail

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Hirano Aya has been back to business since 2013 with that character from Gatchaman Crowds.
    Still she's never get back that popularity lost after that of all her antics.

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    winter season starts this week with lots of promising shows

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ariyoshi and Iwao
    https://twitter.com/ariyoshihiroiki/status/948545039390527488
    DSnoqgdV4AAVswr.jpg

or

Nishikawa Rei and Chiba Eri
    https://twitter.com/rei_1025_48/status/948525227796910081

Reichan: Your Name is!!??
    Eri: Chiba Eri!!
    Reichan: Chiba Eri? Don't tell me we have switched bodies!?
    Eri: Yes! We switched bodies!! I am...Nishikawa Rei.

9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Your Name surge? All these tweets are recent. Some re-run of the movie? lol
    Hmmm ... Iwao is in the girl's place :shifty:
    Have they switched bodies too? lol

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah, I think it's on TV or something.

Oh and almost forgot this guy

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    New SAO anime next April?

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    As my love for STU is growing daily, I kinda remembered an anime that really made me love anime back in my high school days.

Idk if you guys heard of this but it's called Seto no Hanayome. This show has a special place in my heart. Because of this show I wasn't absolutely unfamiliar with the name, "Setouchi region" when STU was announced and actually thought it was a pretty cool concept. Now I love it, if they can finish the boat that would be great...

The anime itself is comedy master piece, a work of art. Every episode just makes you love every single character in it. The storyline is fantastic and relevant, not 1 minute you feel off or bored. Packed with gags and cute moments. Great songs OPED and even the character songs that was included in the duet of the scene in the anime. Epic af.

Highly recommend people to watch it if you need an anime to watch. Real classic.

I rewatched the whole series in a day and started to think maybe Setouchi has been always there for me from my transition of anime to the world of idols. Thanks Setouchi!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    New Captain Tsubasa anime on spring. Did you know that this anime aided development of Japanese football? This anime is popular in many countries and inspired some real life footballers such as Iniesta & Torres.

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

In fact it has been a kind of feedback. I've red that some of the characters like Rivaul are based on real players...

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Japan at spot story is more than just sports? But sometimes there at wery good personal persons...

Anyway, there are many story about ultimate persons are should work for team or something else than championship is hand.

Captain Tsubasa... Are it already game? I have seen at Inazuma Eleven are made some, follow well story... If I can say...

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    the only sports anime i've watched is Haikyuu and I really enjoyed it and was looking for something else to watch
    looking forward to april then,till then i'll watch kuroko no basket

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Chihayafuru is a sport-anime, right? well if it is I very recomend for you to see it! AMAZING story about love and karuta :cute:

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Captain Tsubasa is a Shonen Jump manga/anime with football as theme. The characters have techniques such as Tsubasa's drive shoot, Hyuuga's tiger shoot, & Schneider's fire shoot. Tsubasa learned drive shoot from Roberto Hongo, a Brazilian football star who was forced to retire early because acute vision problem. Little known fact, Hongo has Japanese heritage.

Another football manga worth to read is Giant Killing. The main character is already retired & becomes a coach in England. His former club in Japan begs him to return to Japan & coach such team due to struggling in relegation zone.

FC Catalunya = FC Barcelona
    Piedmonte = Juventus

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Isn't manga maker was just about 21 at when begin that, and already visited Fc Barcelona..

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Stepping in my Currently Watching:

Citrus - never read the manga so first episode down and I envisage this being irritating; sooooo many girls, so little time... anyone else watching this or going to be?
    Death Note - yes, never seen the anime or read the manga, so just finished ep.9 and Light is just nuts. OR a genius, depending on how you view his ideals. I like it so far, but am rooting for L.
    Food Wars: The Third Plate - waiting for the second half of the season to start, but it is seemingly racing to catch up with the manga and will soon overtake where I have read to, which is both exciting and scary. Soma is fast becoming one of my favourite characters ever.
    The Ancient Magus' Bride - love it. It is so beautifully animated, the story is seriously interesting and Elias is really intriguing. LOVE it. Anyone else watching this?