1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I'm pretty sure K2 will be the next one experiencing a graduation-wave, given all the seniors they have in their team. Still it's interesting (and sad) to see that seemingly graduations often hit single teams rather than happening random

2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Not really. You can often see it in the workplace. One goes, others start evaluating their situation and make decisions etc.

3. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    hey! my friend is doing a research on spending habit amongst 48Group fans! it'll mean a lot if you guys fill her survey!

https://goo.gl/forms/fsAD0gnkxuIkCSIV2

Thank you in advance for your participation!

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Muishiki no Iro senbatsu has 9 Team KII members, only 2 from Team S. I think SKE48 should shuffle. The last time SKE48 was shuffling was 2014 wasn't it? Just transfer some senbatsu members to Team S.

7. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I’d rather SKE stay the way they are now. The current teams have good chemistry and it’s no good dragging everyone down a hole just because a team is under-represented.

8. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    A shuffle would be the worst imo. The teams are working completely fine, the fans like them too (I guess) and the members seem to be happy too. You could just try to promote S-Members more (which they imo already started by putting 4 of them into Love Crescendo). With S having so many young members, it's a great chance for a fresh start now, especially with all the old gens graduating

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Another SKE48 new TV show, titled "SKE48 WO Kagaku SEYO", aired on Discovery Channel Japan. Pilot episode on 12/27.

Teaser from official SKE48 channel:

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i read a note earlier today of makiko and some other members doing live commentaries on last night's kks stage and choosing an MVP (nomura miyo) can't find the note but i think it is a great idea.

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yeah, got my note albeit in non-english. It is great for several reason:
    -1. Moodbooster for the performing girls. Especially for the young KKS morale. Could ignite a positive friendly rivalry too.
    -2. Extra value for KKS LOD. I like to see this extended on team LOD, but continuation takes priority first.
    -3. A little exposure won't hurt. Especially given that I have seen young members of SKE often got "Who is she?" remark even from 48G fans itself.

Looking forward to next live commentary.

12. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Countdown Stage’s Setlist

Members:
    . Team S: Inuzuka Asana, Tsuzuki Rika, Yamauchi Ran, Yamada Juna
    . Team KII: Aoki Shiori, Arai Yuki, Uchiyama Mikoto, Takagi Yumana, Hidaka Yuzuki, Matsumura Kaori, Yahagi Yukina
    . Team E: Ida Reona, Kamata Natsuki, Kumazaki Haruka, Saito Makiko, Sato Kaho, Takahata Yuki
    . Kenkyuusei: Okada Miku, Shirayuki Kohaku

Setlist

Shimeana: Saito Makiko

M00. overture
    M01. Aozora Kataomoi (ALL, Kaotan center)
    M02. 12-gatsu no Kangaroo (ALL, Kuma-chan, Nakki center)
    M03. Oki Doki (ALL, Yuzuko, Yuki center)
    M04. Chicken Line (ALL, Makiko center)

MC1
    Countdown

M05. Kouteo no Koinu (ALL, dog: Wan-chan)
    M06. Namida Surprise (ALL, Kuma-chan, Makiko center ?)
    M07. Banzai Venus (ALL, Makiko, Yuzuki center ?)

MC2

M08. Muishiki no Iro (ALL, Kuma-chan, Yuzuko, Nakki front row)
    M09. Hohoemi no Positive Thinking (ALL, Yuzuki center)
    M10. Mae no Meri ( ALL, Yuki center)
    M11. Mirai to wa? (ALL, Kuma-chan center

MC3

M12. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! (speaking part: Ranran, Oshirin, Makiko, Yumana)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There will be a Thank You Disney Live 2018 concert on 2/17 at Nakano Sun Plaza Hall (Tokyo). Performing members (17) from SKE48 were announced.

北川綾巴、松井珠理奈、荒井優希、江籠裕奈、大場美奈、小畑優奈、惣田紗莉渚、高柳明音、竹内彩姫、古畑奈和、松村香織、鎌田菜月、熊崎晴香、後藤楽々、須田亜香里、高畑結希、谷 真理佳

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20180112-36328726-dwango

May J. set up a FB page for the event. She is also appearing (and is on the album).

https://www.facebook.com/events/214644085746190/

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Any thought on the draft result?

15. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    We stopped too soon. I think we could have gone some more rounds. E members said they would have picked more, S members said they wanted someone with a new type of character (fans picked 2 thirteen-year-olds when S right now probably has more younger members than other teams). To quote myself in the draft thread, SKE never appeals much to the draftees so staying in comfort zone and only choosing among candidates that put SKE as first choices are a bad idea.

The real reason I want a large number is that 87D2 and especially the ones in S look quite bad right now. Lack of motivation. If there are good competitions maybe they will try harder. And also I was aiming for 4 full teams anyway and not 3, because at least 6 girls are going to graduate in the next 3 years and SKE girls take a notorious slow time to show results.

That aside, even taking in account what others said in draft threads that SKE teams are quite full, S should have gone a few more rounds because they have the least members now. The general consensus was that we picked at least 3 but they went and stopped at 2 so its kinda frustrating. And then people started blaming Jurina in the comment because she said those things about wanting a new type of character, because it distracted them / implied something or whatever.

Sorry for the rant but I was just angry at the event.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    You're not alone, I thought from the beginning that letting fans decide was a super bad idea, only the members themselves know exactly what they need right now. Also for S it was a really close race, 17% were for stopping, two other draftees had 16% each. I also would have liked one more member for S, but on the other hand I think the current KKS are pretty solid so we don't really need so many new members.

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Not in any of the rooms for the draft, but think the girls SKE picked were good choices. I mean, none of them made me go "really? her?" (some of the other groups' picks did), but I do wish they'd picked a couple more girls overall. Team S could use one or two more at least.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This is just me, but I was part of the 73 ball for team S in the 3rd round.

My reasoning at that time is, I can't afford to support more than 2 girls in S. Sure, there are people stated ready to hold responsibility for the 3rd choice. But I have a gut feeling, it's too tiny of a percentage. I rather saw girl failed to be drafted so they can improve for next audition(and gathering momentum), than drafted out of pity and ended up having weak core fanbase to support her throughout the years to come after the hype calmed.

I guess it applicable to KII and E draft as well. For the whole picture, SKE is simply not prepared much to accept so many new members. I think 5 is enough to create a buzz but not spreading the attention far too thin on them.

19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Introduction of 64 SKE members. I’ve just realized that we are having 4 full teams now.

Japanese version is in the recommended section I think.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  20. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Really nice video! (It's 63 though since Saanan graduated today)