Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It seems like our taste is the same again Marioworld-san [hehe]
    I was really attracted to Moeka the first time I saw her stream, really. She seems very calculating to me in contrast with her pure image, which I really like.
    I hope she gets in B! (though I would love to see her in A or 4 too)

About the girl who looks like Yoda Yuki (she really really does up close), she wrote on her SHOWROOM banner that she aims to be 2nd gen Oshima Yuko, so that piqued my interest. She seems dark and quiet and has a yankee-like aura, but her dance is really energetic.

Other than that, there are a lot of cute girls. I would have a lot of hope for D3, but the idea of fans controlling the whole thing kinda worries me.

Good thing: (nearly) all my oshis are selected to represent their teams, so it won't be that painful to watch the whole thing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  3. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

I'm afraid of other groups stealing amiru from nmb. Get away from her, jerks :gavel:

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    HOW DID YOU KNOW

============================

Also here is another nicely done reference chart of the latest D3 candidate's first choice.
    https://twitter.com/igoall4241/status/952172507632566274

DTcJ-wtU8AEyeKT.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  5. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

@marioworldakb she's clearly the best pick among the ones who want to join nmb. I just hope other teams to fight triying to get the cute babies and let nmb have her in first round.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I like her nose

7. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

@marioworldakb bigger than usual I guess?
    That's why I want to see her dressed as a witch [hehe], like mahohon https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwV7-rOVQAAF076.jpg
    She's not really dressed as a witch but you know what I mean :blush:

Even though I know this forum have 0 impact in japanese fandom and what we say here is not relevant I just prefer to keep silent about amiru...so yes, focus in moeka, megumi or whatever :lol: I didn't check all of them so there will surely be a lot of great draftees that I don't know.

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's Jackie Chan size :XD:

There are a lot of other great draftees for NMB so spare us Amiru. :awesome:

9. YuKoShibasaki

YuKoShibasaki Kenkyuusei

Can somebody explain to me how the draft will work on the D day in a SIMPLE way ? loll

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Fans choose their Oshi team, and get an e-mail with a special link which will allow them to vote for the girls they want to draft to their oshi team.

• Like Like x 1
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Huh?

Your question is very vague

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

12. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I’ve only watched a few of the girl’s intro videos but I really like the girls who like STU. I think it would be nice to get all 4 girls, 2 to replace the members that graduated and 2 more to add to the group.

13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I feel like the fans may pick better than the girls because they've probably invested more time in getting to know the draftees. I'm pretty sure that in previous drafts sometimes the girls would go in knowing almost nothing about the candidates and then just pick whoever had a cute picture in the guidebook they got at the event.

14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Leave Amiru alone :gavel: It seems the performance video really did her justice, hers is the one with 3rd most liked and one of the most viewed from the entire draftees (even though SR wise she's like #48 or something). Heck, even I stumbled upon an SKE oshi who wants to pick her too :gavel:

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I followed her on SR way back in 2nd audition because the hinachan SR uploader uploads all her SRs as well lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

16. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Team presentatives are a mix of senbatsu to increase views + captains and veteran theater girls so ofc the senbatsu ones usually know next to nothing. But the others, in 2nd draft they watched the girls train and talked with them prior to picking. And they are the ones who made decisions. So teams are pretty serious about this, some of the girls were even too serious imo. I think the 1st draft are a little more random because its the 1st time and no one has any experience. And this 3rd draft is so different because SR changed the system so we can’t really compare. Fans may have more time to spend analyzing the girls but team members have a lot more inside information than we do.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  17. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Each has its own benefit. Member pick draftees would most likely get along with the team (at least with the reps who picked them). Downside is there might be an oshimen bias pick from a rep who wants to pick a girl simply because she's her oshimen. Also, AKB just shuffled its team formation, so the members (or even the caps and reps themselves) still haven't built a bond yet.

On the other hand (hopefully this won't happen), fan picked member might find it harder to blend in, sure she'll get along with her oshimen (if she has one), but the others? Imagine being a rep witnessing a girl you don't like drafted into your team (well that's more of a professionalism issue if anything).

One member pick and one fan pick mix would be good, I think.

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  19. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    It's been like this since they announced the voting method [hehe]

20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls