1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

LOL OMG This looks epic! Also, it's English subbed. I want to see the complete version of this "Day Dreaming Girls Talk About Love," since this is just the teaser.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  3. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Baitoru CM

4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Posters obtained at last week's National HS in Chiba from exchanging with tickets
    20180115_130035.jpg 20180115_125635.jpg
    and purchasing from sellers there if you don't get what you wanted :)
    20180115_131743.jpg 20180115_131506.jpg

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Surprising they still have stocks for top members like Nishino and Ikuta. I am betting lots of people want to exchange their unwanted posters with their fav members.

Woop woop. Maaya and Maiyan in the same lane!

--
    I have a discussion to bring up. I suppose right now Nogizaka is in its possibly golden era. However, I sense that the senbatsu are not doing exciting stuff to appeal to the audience like before. Indeed we have stable influx of their appearances in almost every genre of media out there. For example, it's been a while since Wakatsuki, Miona, Sakurai got their highlight in kojichuu. I mean of course we still have golden moments, but I just feel that the intensity is less now. I am all for equal screen time for each members including Unders and 3rd gen tho. Just worried that Nogizaka is going downhill from now on. Hopefully being in the top doesn't make them stagnant. What do you think?

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Personally I don't know which appeals more for Japan audiences (variety / handshakes / the song itself / lives). My gut feeling is that management uses this New Year period as their opportunity to push Unders more (like how we see Ayane in the last two Koujichuu). The expectation of some establish senbatsu members gonna graduate this year is high, so it's actually a good move to push up another candidates.

I think Nogi won't go downhill that fast if they can keep up their rooster to around the current size. Add another generation this year, then people gonna feel saturated.

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    You mean probably plateaued? i don't know, i guess there will always be those stages, it's probably difficult to sustain that kind of level for a long time

===== Add
    got my Nikkei enta magazine , with Nogi photos and articles
    have 2 because of the clear files [hehe], i can give 1 magazine (no clear file though :p) if anyone wants it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The way it works, 1 HS ticket = 1 random poster out of 55 types. You cannot select a poster.

Resellers usually exchange hundreds of tickets hoping to get many popular members' posters to resell again at the venue.

Many people don't buy the posters from the resellers due to the price, they accept cash or HS tickets (so they can get more posters to resell and hope for more popular members)
    I bought Ikuta's for 4500yen (after bargaining)
    Nanase's and the Type B jacket together for 10000yen (after bargaining)

Yes you can, if you go to the national HS you can get posters as well (officially by exchanging a ticket for a random poster out of 55 OR buying the ones you wanted from resellers)

10. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    @k1s3k1 thanks
    geez i've already used-up all my tickets for that special event (no luck though) :cry2:

11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i guess there will be a point sometime when they start to go downhill, but i don't think it would be as extreme as AKB, nor will it be anytime soon, considering Naachan and Maiyan will still be around for at least another year. and as of right now, they already prepping Miona and Asuka to take over from Maiyan and Naachan, so the transition will be smoother than it is for AKB. and they have the 2nd and 3rd gen that starting to make a name for themselves.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    AKB is facing situatuon right now b/c they are struggling in finding new talents to replace the old ones. Nogi's gen 3, however, having a lot of them.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^True enough, Nogi is very lucky to have 3rd gen, and management was on-point in promoting them too. On the level of visuals itself, 3rd gen's visual is astounding. On top of that they have all kinds of girls with various personality and talent. Under seems to be slowly on the rise too, not as drastic as 3rd gen but they're moving up. I think Nogi's succession would be pretty smooth.

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No it will not got downhill drastically like what akb got in this last 1 year .

Too many factors that u cant compare akb situation with nogi.

Akb got destroyed by it owns super large sister group and ssk things , fans will got separated by just following some group , some members and not the entire of 48 itself ( also i am lol )

Meanwhile nogi is more cohesive as a group , got promoted as the group itself , sure rivalties also exist but is not as hot on akb ssk ( if you ask sakura / jurina die hard fans or yuko/acchan fans back in 12-13 , would you like to watch each other own show ? I bet thousands $ the answer will be NO ) . Rivalties is entertaining for us , but its not always good for the group itself . You can see how close sasshi and mayuyu on tv , but how about their own fans itself ? I’ll bet mayuyu fans was allready sick enough to saw sasshi wins the ssk 3times in a row with big differences of vote.

Akb starts the dome things on acchan’s era in 2012 , and nogi got their first dome tour in 2017.

At least with many unhealthy aspects in 48groups , akb still can maintain their popularity until arround 2016 , ( imho 2015 until 2016 is not as bad as 2017 for akb ) . They lost their golden generation kami7 for every year , future ace graduating ( paruru , bakaei ) but still can maintain popularity is tbh still a good thing ,

Nogi lose maimai in 2016 , nanamin in 2017 but still got their first dome tour in the end of 2017 . Even if maiyan graduated this year , i dont think nanase will graduated on the same year . Also nogi still have asuka and ikuta , 1st gen which was still very young . And many popular gen 1 member still hanging around which can help the group maintain its own success .

Even if 3rd gen cant reach the same level as the 1st gen ever had , i’m pretty sure if akb still have 4years of life since acchan graduates , then nogi will have more than those years counting from 2017.

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am not worried at all about Nogi's future. No one is replacable, but the group has so many awesome and talented members in all gens. I think the shifting of aces will be gradual for many years.

16. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Thanks for all the replies. I am glad that the topic generates discussion.

A related topic I bring up now is who are the members do you think that have potential to achieve a good public recognition? Indeed Maiyan and Nanase are the top girls in Nogi. However, it is arguable that Ikoma has the best public recognition. Maiyan comes next I think due to her PB sales (and beauty in general). Ikuta probably the next one as she is now established as an artist. Nishino has the best popularity among the Nogi fans, but imo she is not publicly recognised yet (may change for the better with her current drama role).

And what are your suggestions to make the member(s) publicly recognised?

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Arguably by now Maiyan is more recognized than Ikoma at least since 2017. Ashu has a chance to shine even more this year especially with the movie coming out. Given more exposure I think 3rd gen can also be more recognized, particularly Mizuki, Kubo and Yoda. I'm kinda concerned about Momoko since she's too shy and awkward. But if she can overcome this, I think she has potential too.
    I think they will keep Nogi's way of getting public recognition with modeling stuff and PB. Next is probably through drama and movie.

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Misa Senpai, Junna and Kubochan this morning on Mezamashi (San Nin Shimai)

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^Kubo looks so different in that wig. Misa and Junna are so gorgeous.

20. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

with that wig, kubo really looks like the youngest sister ♥