1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    In light of GEM's disbandment announcement,

This situation with Keyakizaka is going to be Murakami Rana and Iyama Maho all over again. Both of them entered a scandal, and group activities have halted. I hope Keyakizaka management doesn't go overboard with all cancellations just because your key member/s are missing.

2. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I dont get it why we have to compare to Acchan back then when we already saw techi (and manaka, suzumon) was trembling really bad at Kouhaku? We already know the staff was going to stop Techi but she didnt want to.

The management doesnt want to repeat the kouhaku mistake (pushing the girls too hard in the last end year) but they have new mistake, not having the other plan when Techi is injury.

I wish Hiragana can do the Budoukan concert their best and management must learn from their new mistake and ofcourse have its solving too (from being too depending to one member)

3. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    You forget that this is an Internet forum: we’ll always find something to complain about :awesome: In any case we’ll get to see a different version of Kanji songs with Hiragana filling in, which will be an interesting exercise in itself

Again, AKB’s choreography feels as if it’s designed so that if their Center goes down there’ll always be someone who knows 90% of the Center’s moves, and they just have to learn the remaining 10% on the day. Last time I made this point I just had a quick glance through Acchan AKB vids, but if you have examples where the Center is largely doing something else compared to the rest of the senbatsu is doing do let me know, I’d be interested to watch that.
    Also, do people forget that Techi suffered a triceps brachii injury? It isn’t like she’s taking a break because she feels like it! If you see what it is, you can see that half of her moves are already lost to her because Techi possibly can’t extend her arm (I’m looking at you, Futari windmills...). While Acchan’s situation was serious it was hyperventilation, something which can be treated behind-the-scenes like the video clip shows; if she had fallen unconscious i.e. not able to physically perform then you’d have a much more comparable scenario, but then you have the previous point of AKB vs Keyaki choreo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    First of all, I think almost all of the people here complaining about their professionalism and not about Techi's condition and compare it to Acchan.
    I do understand about Techi's condition and she needs some rests to recovering her health.

But in general, majority of the people, at least here, are complaining about why they canceled the concert for Kanji. It doesn't reflect a professionalism. And yet, Keyakizaka has bunch of time and years of research to handle any problem that maybe could compound their journey, from the smallest thing to the biggest one, as an idol group. Have we ever heard this phrase "hope for the best, prepare for the worst"??
    Even someone as a fan is knowing for sure that Techi's position is so important. It couldn't be empty like the other position they let it was.
    Why don't you prepare for that thing in these 2 years?? Get Neru ready to fill her position if she were not there for Keya, or the other girls like Sugai or whoever. Eventho it wouldn't as great as if they have Techi on stage. Many posted already say it, what's next? Postpone a concert in Tokyo Dome because Techi gets lost on the street? Or even being canceled?
    This is a kinda group you want to support? I mean, 48G SSK disaster last year was the worst decision that I've ever know, until a couple of days ago! This is even worse than the most stupid decision of AKS. You have years of research man, to handle every problem, at least to give a good solution of the problems.

I'm not forgetting that this is an internet forum. But from what I already saw, majority of people in here complaining about their cancellation and would rather to have a concert without Techi.
    They need time to learn something from this incident and they're still new in the business. I'll give them time for it. I believe that they will bounce back very high from this position. But if this kinda thing would happen again because of freaking one member cannot be on stage, for God sake, I will leave them alone with their stuff. Last year was the year where I get something fresh from an idol group and I believe I will see one girl who will be the absolute center and ace as great as Atsuko, even better than her. But now, I really doubt it! Not because of Techi herself, but because of this great and brilliant management's decision!
    That's the real problem is! Lacking of professionalism. And in this business, it's a very fatal mistake!

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This is really a chance gone to waste.
    Why don't they see this as a chance to promote other members? Building a group on one member is extremely unhealthy, can't they see that?
    I mean, even when there were a lot of other famous members, AKB saw Acchan graduating as a disaster. Now that only Techi (and Neru, although not so much inside the group) is promoted, is that really a good decision? I don't think so.
    They are going to be NMB or SKE all over again, with one/two members seen as the faces of the group and others as background dancers.
    I really love Keyaki and all the members, really, but when they're performing, all we can see is Techi. And I'm not even complaining, I love her performance. I don't think any other member could've pulled it off as good as her.
    But, cancelling a whole concert because of her?
    Now that's a whole different thing.
    They should just let the other 20 do it. Put different centers in different songs, I'm sure even Neru is more popular than the entire Hiragana.
    This whole thing is insane. Management was good up until now, but now they are getting similar to 48G.
    I feel sorry for the other kanji members who got their concert cancelled and their prides crushed.

6. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Who’s professionalism are we comparing here when it comes to using Acchan coming out to sing as an example? Cos now I’m getting lost :D If it’s management’s professionalism I’d actually say both AKB and Keyaki were professional in terms of looking after their acts: for Acchan they cooled/calmed her down and even Takamina helped out, and with Techi they gave her rest; if it’s Acchan and Techi well see previous post :p
    And that is going to be a question that will have to be addressed - what was their go-to plan these last couple of years if their Center fell? Like I said initially I’m also not happy with the way management handled things, though I understand why they might have done it even if it’s a poor decision, though again my reasoning for them is a conspiracy theory at this point :p
    And I completely agree, I hope management comes up with a better solution for next time, because by then they’ll have no excuse having encountered this situation now - it’s just unfortunate this is their ad hoc decision, and not something more solid

7. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    of course AKB and Keya's. Where AKB can prepared it back in 2011 and Keya can't do it in 2018. It's full of a shame. And you're not getting lost of it.
    Management professionalism? It's Keyakizaka46 professionalism as a whole group.
    They can give Techi some rests and still doing the the concert if they already prepared for it. Shamed because they didn't.
    And I can't understand it why they canceled a concert because of freaking one member injured (so as majority of people here) where they have 20 more members in the group. Conspiracy theory didn't come up in my mind, really.
    It's just a stupid decision and unprepared things that they did for this group. Years of research but still doing something like this? They're as moron as AKS, or even more than AKS.
    The image that they give to the public such as Keya can't do anything without Techi is something that I couldn't say as conspiracy. It's moron. And disgracing other members of Kanji. Cause once again, I believe that Neru or whoever in Kanji could fill Techi's position if she couldn't perform on stage IF they prepared it well enough. The reality is, they didn't. Makes other members looks like they're not professional as an idol, which is not the case for me cause they're all a great performer especially Neru and Sugai, imho.

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    You comparing Tecchi's condition to Acchan's condition is just beyond stupid.
    AKB choreography was designed in a way that if one member is down, they can pick random people in the street and trained them within 2 or 3 hrs, and they can definitely master choreos like Flying Get (that was what they were performing in Seibu Dome btw) or Heavy Rotation (i learned the center's choreo within 15 mins). But in Fukyouwaon... not only it is an intense choreo, every member has different role in the whole performance. You comparing Fukyouwaon to the likes of Flying Get or ever River is just... strange
    (I'm a huge Acchan fans, but heck using her as an example of professionalism is really mind-boggling. If u really followed akb since the start, u'll know how people criticized her for puttinh a half-assed performance LMAO. Only Tomochin and Paruru performed more lazily than Acchan.. thou I love them all, but seriously don't use her as prime example of professionalism)

And are u even saying that AKB is on Godly level in that Keyaki or Nogi can't even compare to them? U must be joking. AKB is a group that currently is ranked #1 on surveys like: "If this group is on TV, i'll change the channel" or "the artist I don't want to see on Kouhaku."

Get a grip, seriously

9. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    ^^ Oh thank to say that my opinion is beyond stupid. You're the best one :cute:
    Someone took a professionalism to become a stage performance comparison :worthy:
    Acchan ain't professional? And what was seibu dome 2011? No.. I'm beyond stupid, and there's someone who is very clever above.
    Someone who thinks Fukyouwaon couldn't be trained in three weeks while flying get could be easily in 3 hours.
    That's a great sentence where I can see clearly how big your love to them.
    Good job.

I don't take it for real and personal, but thanks for your kindness.

10. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @NaMuNaRin ooooooh people are comparing 2011 AKB to Keyaki? I would personally argue that those two situations are largely different, not only in terms of circumstances but also the stages at which each group were at, but that’s a whole other debate :p
    It could also be argued that they’ve only had a couple of years of research, since the concept they’re trying to push feels very unique compared to the other groups and we’re unsure how much behind the scenes management were transferred once Keyaki started, but again that’s a talk for another time.
    Though agreed, in the current situation Keyaki management does look moronic - small correction to the word you were using, but if we’re gonna insult management might as well make grammatical sense of it xD

11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    isn't it also part of the job to learn other member position just in case, i mean, i expect them to have some sort of "in case of emergency, break glass" plan for this specific kind of situation. i get that every position is different, but there are a lot of great dancer in the group who can easily learn like at least 3-4 different position. i mean, Murayama Yuiri was able to learn like over 30 different position in like 4 different stages or something and that is for all 16 songs in each stages. and i hate to break the fun for you but Fukyouwaon is not what you call a difficult choreography, yes its intense (very), but the technical skill require to do it, its not actually that hard, songs like influencer, SKE's escape, NMB's must be now were all harder than Fukyouwaon, from a technical stand point. hell i say that its not even the hardest choreo in Keyakizaka46, i think that their 2nd, and 5th single are much harder. i think why people think Fukyouwaon is difficult is that the choreography is very dynamic, the formation moves a lot, which give the illusion that its harder than it actually is. the reason why they can do collaboration with that guy at kouhaku is because he can actually learn it in not a very long time, its just the matter of putting him in the actual formation......

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  12. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    ^^ Yeah professionalism wise, while they can prepared Yuko and Jurina in just one day if Acchan were not performing at that time. Because They already trained them long ago to prepare if that kind of problem would happened. And that's where Keya should learn from. Prepare for something worst which may comes to them.
    They only have 2 years of research to train others if the center could not perform?? Actually they have yearsss and they have 6 months to prepare it for Fukyouwaon only. Now, what is happening? Cancellation. Because of what? Center cannot perform. Professional? You have your own answer.
    And thanks for the lesson. Either way, you can understand it and I don't see any problem. But thanks.

13. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    omg guys can we just chill, we can discuss all we want, but what's done is done

just conduct these debate in a civil manner and not get angry at each other

• Like Like x 1
  14. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    ^That's the point of discussions.. But idk, I'm trying my best to keep it calm.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yes.

[​IMG]

For real, anybody who says Fuku has an intense and super complicated choreo is basically revealing themselves as lazy.
    They're basically moving their arms a bit during the verses, moving them a lot during the chorus and lots of chest bumping.
    The only part where they can get a bit tired is during the break of the song because (omg) they have to do like two squats.

Really, none (NONE!) of Keyaki's choreos are overly complicated to the point where the girls have to faint at the end.
    They are IDOLS, not breakdancers.

I have tried to stay away from this thread because the whole issue seems stupid, but damn.

1st
    Brushing aside 20 Kanji girls because ONE is unable to perform is just insulting.
    It's horrible to make comparisons, but those who have mentioed AKB in Seibu Dome are right. Girls can come in to sub in for a certain member, EVEN THE CENTER.
    And no, Acchan wasn't beaming happiness when Flying Get started, let's not get crazy. She really struggled during that performance and was basically in tears.

The excuse that they were working for months to make some sort of story for the Kanji that can't be used now for the concert is beyond stupid.
    So, Hiragana can learn enough songs to perform during two additional days but Kanji girls can't adapt? Bye.

2nd
    Three concerts in three days are not going to kills anybody.
    Unless they are crap on Day 1 and spend the night rehearsing (again, like in '11 Seibu), they should have no problem.
    Plenty of artists/idols do concerts in consecutive days with no problem. Heck, plenty of groups do two or three concerts ON THE SAME DAY!
    So, please, stop the drama.

Management is really screwing with Keyakizaka at this point, tbh.
    They are biting a lot more than they can chew and instead of trying to munch it down, they're spitting it out in the fans' faces.

There is no reason for the other 20 Kanji to not do AT LEAST one of the days.
    Hiragana could do the second and then all together on the third.

Having the Under group performing in such an important venue in Japan because one teenage girl happened to injure herself is, again, beyond stupid.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  16. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Now this is just sad.

Also, this and the Seibu Dome is not even a rational comparison, as nobody knew Acchan would hyperventilate and would not be able to perform until the day of the concert. I'm sure even someone not good at dancing like Berika? (I don't know she just seems like the type) would learn how to dance Fukyouwaon in that time. The problem is having the same performance quality as Hirate. Just watch the MV of the same song. The girl is a monster, and I'm saying that as a girl in her age.
    Although, I'm sure someone like Moriya Yuipon or Suzumon would've done it almost as good. I'm not saying put Neru there for Fukyowaon or Hiraishin etc. I'm just saying there are other options. Sure the concept of Keyaki was made when Yasusu looked at Hirate and said Eureka or something, but she isn't an extraterrestrial being descended on this planet to do extremely edgy performances.

Please don't insult Hirate's professionality. She's a first grade high schooler and has only 2 years of experience. She also has a lot of pressure on her. It's management's fault. It's clear as day. There's no need to argue about it anymore.
    If you need someone to bash your anger, it's the management. Not Yurina or any member.

All I'm saying is, if this goes on, the history will repeat and Keyaki will face the same problem as the one AKB faced in 2012. For AKB's case, they built their popularity over years. Keyaki is only in their 3rd year, for God's sake. I don't like this Hiragana- Kanji concept at all.
    Anyways, let's all just move on. Kanji will have more concerts. Let's just treat this as a chance for Hiragana, just as what management wants us to.

17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i already point this out in my previous post, but damn, i have to admit this one is a bit harsh. i mean, i agree that Fukyouwaon is not that hard but i still take into consideration the movement in the formation, sort of making it more difficult than it looks. but yeah i agree with you, in term of the individual skill require, its relatively easy, its basically a 5 minutes aerobic exercise

18. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    That's what I was talking about. for how long now??? Idk
    It's all their fault as a whole group, especially management of Keya. Members have no reasons to be blamed on. But I guarantee there are bunch of people (again, ignorance and stupid one) will blame on Techi or other members because of what's just happened.
    Management pulled in an image that Keya is nothing without Techi by this case and it's not a good thing. Truly.
    I, personally, don't blame Techi for this case. How can I blame it on her? She's the one who gets hurt and needs support.
    But if this kinda thing would happen again later (again, don't get me wrong, not the thing that Techi gets injured, but if their decision will be as stupid as this time again), I'll clearly leave them or at least indifferent toward them (eventho there's no one care whether I care of them or not :p).

I hope everyone wont misinterpret it again and read properly that I don't even compare Techi to anyone, but compare their professionalism (as a whole group) and clearly stated that the decision made by Keya's management is the one to be blamed on.

19. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    No worries, I just like it when people are on a roll to flow better, it makes for a good lunch time read ^_^
    Unless you were saying thanks in a sarcastic manner, but either way I’m cool with it :)
    That is why I was asking, not just you but anyone else who can enlighten us, if there’s ever been a performance by Kanji without Techi as Center? Because if we haven’t seen anything like that I’d have said it shows management’s naivety by relying everything on Techi, for not training someone up as her actual under. For AKB they’ve always had people to replace the Center since they perform the latest single as an encore to every Theater performance, so even a Theater girl is able to perform in Acchan’s place if need be.

@Trinu ironically speaking all that “waving their arms around a lot” is probably what injured Techi in the first place xD

And in before we have a surprise appearance by the remaining Kanji Keyaki at Budokan, they give a heartfelt apology for missing the first couple of days and they all get together to sing Keyakizaka no Uta :D

20. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    @MeoJim of course it's not a sarcastic. I'm not a native English speaker, so it's easy for me to make mistakes especially in grammar. And I do thankful for that.
    That's the whole point that I've made which maybe I couldn't deliver it so well. They didn't prepare for it, eventho they knew it's very important. They didn't think about it for these 2 years, it's just mind blowing and lead them to this kinda situation. Now, who's the victim? Yeah, members!

• Like Like x 1