1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Posters obtained (purchased from sellers) at the National HS event in Nagoya 2 days ago!
    20180115_124359.jpg 20180115_124619.jpg

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I still can't stand those uniforms (I know, I know I'm like the only one[hehe]), but I love the picture anyway :chuffed:

I also love how last posts - a lot of them in a lot of pages - are made by peolpe who never followed keyaki in the first place lol
    And no, "waving their arm around" is not the reason Techi si injuired in the first place.

@MasToppu if it can be of any cconsolation, I'd PAY TONS to see Uemura lead the scenes. I still wonder where Uemura would be, variety-wise, if they kept Danger as Host in KeyaBingo [hehe]

3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    not having keyaki member as their profile picture and/or oshimen doesn't mean they don't follow or like the group you know............

4. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yuka sounds so sad while talking about the canceled performances. It's just about being sorry and disappointed, hope techi gets better soon, good luck to Hiragana, etc.

Maybe someone will make a proper translation. But it may not be necesaary as it doesn't give any insight into the situation.

Link to the vid

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I feel so bad for all the kanji members... thy're the real losers here. Treated just as Techi's backup dancers even if there are lot of promising members there who deserve more, and now they''ll lose their biggest concert opportunity so far.

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The worst effect comes from this drama isnt the group reputation but the crack between member's relationship. They might not say anything on the front, but deep down they will start having negative thinkings towards each other. Of course, unless they are Mother Teresa.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  7. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Playing the good old "only tru fanz are allowed to comment" card again, are we?

For the "arm waving" part, people didn't say that Techi got injured from waving her arms around, people brought this up because people were saying their choreography is some next level shit and far superior to every other group in terms of difficulty which it really isn't.

8. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Assuming that I’m included in the people who’s made a lot of posts in a lot of pages I follow Keyaki! As well as the other groups as part of my “duty” as Wiki editor but as delta says I don’t really show it on the forum because 1. Actual oshi is like my pic shows as Minarun 2. I’ve only been posting lately if it’s an interesting topic or if I feel like it, which is basically what everyone else does 3. I’m lazy to change things, my oshi list in my sig is very outdated
    But I think I missed something amongst the waffle, what was the reason given for Techi’s injury, did a news site report what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It looks hard because of the individual moves, but really, you follow just one of the girls around and they don't do that much.
    But I guess people like outing themselves.

Are you done?

How do you know people posting here never followed Keyaki?
    By their avatar? By their oshi? By their number of posts in this subforum? By how familiar you are with their nicknames?
    Girl, you discovered idols last summer.

True.
    The previous quote just shows exactly that.
    Basically a You never posted in here, so you can't have an opinion.

The only upside to this story is Hiragana performing in Budokan by themselves, and that's ONLY if they sell out the three dates.
    If they don't (as Kanji obviously could) it would be looked as failure on their part.

I really hope they make a Keyakexit and rename themselves Toriizaka or whatever, because having the work of 42 people depend on ONE, it's plain ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
  10. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    that's true, but i would still give a lot of credit to TAKAHIRO sensei, because he manages to make some -let's be honest here- some pretty remarkable choreography with some very basic stuff.
    sometimes, people just doesn't do their research properly..........

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just 4?
    Sorry, I hoped for a longer break.

@delta29 your location is quite... unforgettable. No need to do research lol

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  13. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
  14. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Do you really judge someone for the time she has to know X thing? LOL

I know idols for around 4 years (Hello pro groups). I know AKB for around ONE year and dear, trust me (although it does not matter if you do not), I know a lot about them because I like to know about other groups even if I do not follow them. I love many girls from 48g-Nogi too... so many, I think XD (Paru, Acchan, Yabuki Nako, Ogino Yuka, Yukirin, Hoshino Minami, Ito Riria, Maiyan...). Is this a hierarchy of the most experienced or something? Is that your opinion only worth if you have a minimum of ten years in this? lol

But whatever.

I never have thought that Fukyou's coreo is difficult, frankly. But I do believe that is intense. You had to mantaine the intense every second. I finish listening to the song and I feel tired! But this is an exaggeration on my part (although I really feel it [hehe]). That's for me.

Bye.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You do realise I was throwing a jab at him for considering people "not fans" just because they don't post here often, right?

But since you went on...

Being a fan of X for Y time doesn't mean much, but it does help in knowing how the idol work does.
    Nobody is irreplaceable.

Acchan wasn't. Yuko wasn't. Rena wasn't. Milky wasn't.
    And Tecchi surely isn't.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    just working them in would be nice, hope they go that route and include some joint stuff in there

since they're "hiragana" concerts now they might have more freedom to start mixing kanji/gana in units and songs and such with techi missing~

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't want to wish something near impossible like that. I knew, Uemura isn't fit for that. So, as long I can see her in Keya, that's enough for me. :)
    For which field she is going to take, I was hoping she get Kera contract, before. She appeared a lots on that magazine and it perfectly matches with her chara. But, Kera is closing down, so i hope she use her time in Keyakizaka and Keyakake optimally. :) Of course, I also hope, mngmnt can give right push to her and other member, so they can become stronger as individual, and mngmnt doesn't repeat any mistake like this again. :)

18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
  20. weboshi

weboshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi,

I was at countdown Japan 1718 over the Christmas break and got to see keyakizaka46 perform, they were awesome. I saw this jacket being worn by some people https://item.mercari.com/jp/m64403143060/ and was wondering where I could find one. Is my best chance yahoo auction? Or are there other avenues, thanks!