1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Lol come on man, you can't really believe this :lol:

This I agree with though lol

There's more than 1 person in this thread, we all have different opinions. And "give them rest" doesn't equal "make a concert and then cancel because the 'best' member can't show up"

I mean I don't know if you directed that at me or not, but you can go back in techi thread or every singles thread and see my older posts to prove that to not be true lol

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Antis will come around for whatever.

If you mean me, I comment basically when there is something to comment on: singles, concerts and events.
    I don't care about what the girls tweet. I don't care about their TV shows at 2am. I don't care about their PBs.

As @Endu said, if everything runs smoothly, there is nothing to comment, basically.
    But when it doesn't...

And then again, whatever comments people write here, they are (should be) directed towards management, since this was their decision.
    It was their decision to let the whole group depend on Tecchi.
    It was their decision to cancel the concert just because she injured her arm.
    It was their decision to construct the whole mythos of Keyakizaka around her.

If you want to believe that PR stunt about them wanting to be on the same stage together, fine
    But that's what it is.

At this point, there is no way they can keep Tecchi as a perma-center.
    Next single really needs to be somebody else to show that they are all capable, because what they are signaling at the moment is "We are worthless".

Yuichanzu for center, thank you very much.

3. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    KEYAKIZAKA IS HIRATE YURINA!!! HIRATE YURINA IS KEYAKIZAKA!!! ALL HAIL HIRATE YURINA!!!

sorry for using your words mastoppu wwwww

4. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    if the blog on on Sato Shiori is true then I lost my respect for the whole group and management ... (from a business perspective . Since when Sony give so much power to idol :confused: )
    Bond is good but why the group depend on one member,this is not healthy for the group.Also,why the hell they announce the concert after Kohaku accident (if Tenchi injuries come from that accident :fp:).But i guess money is important :awesome:
    just consider it is a rant from a normal keyaki fan.

5. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Sure, but if she was responsible for, let's say, 20% of the sales it would be a huge amount already.

How frustrating it would be for the girls to step on the stage knowing that they couldn't sell well because Techi wouldn't be there? Imagine the pressure on them to do a performance showing that they can do well without their Center. How they would feel if they couldn't do it?

But in HKT if member A can't perform, someone - probably a KKS - replaces her. There is no such thing in Keyakizaka as far as I know.

I guess the point is the lack of replacement members. Maybe putting someone to replace Techi would demand changes that may impact the performance.

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    what is the content of her blog?

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Then what about the Hiraganas? How would they feel if they couldn't sell their now 3-days concert at the Budoukan? The Hiraganas must feel that now they are representing the whole Keyakizaka46 because they are replacing the Kanji and it is the group's first time performing at such (big) stage.

If the kanji members decide by themselves to hand over their concert to the hiraganas, does that mean they are not confident enough in their own capabilities when performing without Techi? That they would rather have the Hiraganas do the concert instead of them, due to the pressure of not being able to do as great as when Techi is around? Popularity and experience-wise they are ahead of the Hiraganas. They should be able to do the concert better than the Hiraganas, overall.

A question though, how did the announcement of cancellation came though? Did they announce the cancellation of the 2-days concert and then in a separate announcement (possibly at different time?) the Hiraganas will have two extra days to their original one day? Or was it in one announcement, implying that the Hiraganas is replacing the Kanjis?

8. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    yes that is a big amount, but it doesn't mean that if 20% of the sales come from techi, when she's not there 20% of the arena will be empty. let me put it this way, if out of 100 people, 20 of them coming to watch techi, when techi isn't there, it doesn't mean that there are going to be 20 empty seat. yes the 20 techi fan would not be there, but it could be fill with let's say 20 neru fan or 20 shida fan or whatever that couldn't go in because of the techi fan
    that is actually not the point i'm trying to say for this particular one, what i'm trying to point out is even without their most popular member (i.e Sasshi), HKT could still fill a whole concert venue. so why can't keyakizaka do the same? as i say, it doesn't mean that if one important member isn't there, the whole place will be empty.
    they have like 20 other member that could replace her, and it doesn't have to be a Hiragana subbing in for techi, the could just put Suzumoto or Yuipon to fill in for techi, then have a Hiragana girl taking their spot, 3 weeks is a plenty of time to practice. and if they have to change some stuff then change some stuff, its also part of the job, both for the management (stage director) and the member (adapting to new member). its much better than to change a few stuff than to just throw away something especially a big concert.....

9. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    that management agree with the whole group to cancel the concert (which i find kind of stupid because Budokan is their first big concert and the way they handle the issue is so unprofessional).
    They shouldn't announce the concert in the first place if they really consider the members health.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is like I was saying. Basically they don't have enough time to change the center and they can't have a half baked or watered down performance because I think I think there is a chance that half baked Kanji performance might not be better than Hiragana performance and management certainly don't want people to see that.
    Again, this is not simply about a song center. This is probably because those theatrical stuff that they do on their concert. Of course the problem is still over reliance on Techi, but I guess they picked the less of 2 evil (canceling Kanji performance vs half baked/watered down performance which might look inferior over what they have prepared for Hiragana).

11. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It shows more how bad is keya management, seriously techi's problem is not a new issue and yet mngmnt still don't have a thought about it until now. And when bad things happen they panic because they dont have any backup plan with kanji, saying that they dont have enough time to make a new concept. Seriously dont you see what happen with techi in zenkoku and after?, it is not enough to become a signal for mngmnt to prepare a backup plan with kanji if techi condition get worse? It is enough time and signal for me, except if you think techi is goddess who will always be healthy and irreplacable

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/O00079?ima=0000

just one single announcement
    & just to point out even though its still the same implication and outcome, there is no single word of "cancellation"( 「公演中止」or something) just stating there will be "changes" to the concert(in that of all 3 days will be hiragana )

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Uemura sweetie what you doing

KANJI has to adapt choreo to fill in one spot: NO
    HIRAGANA needs to come up with two full setlists: YES

At this point I just want them to shut up.
    The more they say, the more they write, the more they explain, the more evident their incompetence is.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Speaking of Metallica, when James Hetfield broke his arm skateboarding they didn't cancel concerts, they got his guitar tech to play guitar while Hetfield sung. Not exactly comparable but K46 could have gotten someone else to fill in for Techi, 3 weeks is enough time to rehearse someone to fill in.

Some groups work for years and years to get to Budokan, for many groups it's a career highlight but for Kanji K46 it comes off looking like they're blowing it off pretty easily, the statements aren't exactly fulsome in their apologies. It looks like they're complacent like "Whatever, we'll play there some other time".

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Now that it isn't just because of Techi, can people finally move on? Or will people will find loophole to pin the blame on Techi AND management?
    PS: if u see the posts on ppl who are blaming the management, they are also blaming Techi in one way or another. In fact, I'll be 100 sure that management is just their facade. Their ulterior motive is to pin the blame on Techi.

16. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think most of people here blaming on the reliance on Tenchi (not really Tenchi herself) which is the management fault since there are many discussion about the center rotate since 3rd single.
    Budokan is very big stage and they let the opportunity go to waste (for Kanji)

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    "Isn't just because of Techi" also means it is also partly because of Techi (her injury, to be exact). And what is so wrong to place a small part of the blame in Techi? Sure, we know nothing and there are a lot going on behind the scene, but at least a biiiiiiig portion of the blame was put on management. Almost all of the posters have stated, if not at least implied so. Also, as far as I have seem, most posters also wrote their thoughts objectively/coherently.

The lesser of 2 evils is for Kanji to adapt their choreography to that without Techi, methink. To at least save their face, I think that is the lesser of 2 evils.

One scenario would be Hiraganas performing 3-days concert in Budoukan with same routine. That does not reflect well. For such stage, for the first time for the group. Another scenario, Hiraganas' 3-days Budoukan concert with different routines. Another scenario, Kanjis adapting to 20nin choreography. Both 2 latter scenarios would still be watered down performance. Both still need only 3 weeks to rehearse. However, the kanjis, with more experience, should be able to adapt better than hiraganas, especially that the hiraganas has just recruited their 2nd gen. Also, the kanjis would have higher chance of selling out. If the time and tight schedule is the reason, cancelling the Kanjis other activities should give a lot of time to rehearse. Even with that, I still think it is the lesser of 2 evils. Or even the lesser evil would be finding a compromise (one day Kanji, one day Hiragana, one day both) and not just flat out replace Kanji with Hiragana. As Trinu worded,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nice strawman argument because the majority of people have been looking at managements behavior and reactions, not Techi primarily.

"What you said isn't what you said, but I'll tell you the hidden meaning behind the words you actually said" that's some high-level Johnny Cochrane jibba-jabba style spin there.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    We are facing another problem now with the "absolute ace": normally, the other girls dont have the oppotunity to prove themselves worthy for the center spot, but when they do, they become afraid of not doing well and back off into the corner. Now aside Hirate, an idol who doesnt smile, we have 2 other girls who want to become the center but cant not win against the majority voices, and a bunch of cowards... Sigh.

And the argument over the empty sits is sily. When one of AKB members, like Maeda graduate, did the amount of votes for their Sousenkyo drop b/c Maeda's fans wouldnt vote for her anymore? Nope.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea