1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    An idol master member, so they accepting 2D anime characters too eh.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Lol they meant that as in Idolm@ster.kr, so the Real Girls Project members

• Like Like x 1
  3. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Yeah, 10K yen per month, which is around 90 dollars.

5. welp

welp Next Girls

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/15/produce-48-begun-interviewing-potential-trainees-japan-korea/

“Produce 48” Has Begun Interviewing Potential Trainees In Both Japan And Korea

“Produce 48,” the upcoming collaboration between the producers of “Produce 101” and AKB48, is officially kicking into gear.

On January 16, insider sources reported that “Produce 48” will feature female contestants from both Korea and Japan, with trainees from both countries competing for spots in a single group.

The sources also revealed that the producers are already in the process of selecting trainees, stating, “Mnet’s ‘Produce 48’ has begun meeting with female trainees in Korea and Japan. PD [producing director] Ahn Joon Young, who headed Seasons 1 and 2 [of ‘Produce 101’], is currently going back and forth between the countries as part of pre-production.”

“Produce 48,” which was officially announced through a teaser aired during the 2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) in Japan, is a collaboration between Mnet and AKB48 producer Yasushi Akimoto. The project will combine the “Produce 101” voting system with AKB48’s “idols-you-can-meet” concept, which involves the idols performing live in their own theater.

The survival show will reportedly feature contestants from several of the agencies that participated in the first two seasons of “Produce 101,” as well as trainees from new companies.

“Produce 48” is scheduled to air sometime this year.

I love short shorts on girls.

Evidently, biggest music labels of Korea are S.M., YG and JYP and all are idol focused. Physical chart always is all about idol and idol often tops digital charts.

Rather than moving away, it's more of integral. Nowadays, more Korean idols involve in the music producing / choreograph part. A mission in a Korean idol survival show The Uni+ is "Self Producing" in which contestants are divided into 3 classes, singer, rapper and dancer, singer must re-arrange/ re-mix an existing song, rapper must re-write the rap part, and dancer must create new dance routine.

BBC is sub of Polaris which has been rumored to send no one to the show. It's also speculated if Polaris' music division and BBC has merged.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I disagree, BBC just need to let Loona debut. They've worked so hard for the hype they don't need to delay these girls being together. I still think them going to MixNine was a bad idea cos if they get in the group won't debut togther

• Like Like x 1
  7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah I totally agree, especially with groups like Pristin and Seventeen which produce their own songs, lyrics and choreography for themselves. It seems the industry is moving towards redefining what the definition of idol is to them to integrate them as artists and represent the pop music for Korea which is very different from what I see in comparison from Japan.

• Like Like x 1
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

It's said Ahn PD had started filming introduction/ profile videos of contestants and Akimoto Yasushi would be responsible for the debut song of the group (which means the group would get original song).

Rumor has it these 48 girls are joining the show
    NMB's Ota Yuuri (She was listed in no NMB's event of second half of January?)
    NMB's Yagura Fuuko
    JKT's Yupi (She happened to be in Japan now?)

And, mess at Kiki of SNH rumored to join the show.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    fuuchan really? hasn't she announced her graduation already? really weird for her to be rumored to join. where did these come from?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Fuuchan is graduating. There’s barely any chance that she’ll join lmao

• Like Like x 1
  11. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Some of the rumored girls on Produce 48 are rappers. This may be the first 48G to have rap in their songs

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. welp

welp Next Girls

Twitter, apparently a reliable source, especially when no ground/ no receipt to back up is given. (Same as Cuca and Kiki rumor.)

If Aki-P truly will produce the debut song, I doubt it will be a rap part.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. kero__kero

there's been a rap verse in some 48g song recently. i forget which song

• Like Like x 1
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Want big name ?

Ariyasu Momoka

but she hinted that maybe she will leave the showbizz world lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. kero__kero

the concept of the group is still confusing to me. because right now it feels like the end product is going to be somethin completely different from an snh48 or a jkt48 type of group. depending on the number of japanese applicants, then this group is going to consist of several japanese members, possibly. will the japanese 48g members hold a concurrent position or will it be a transfer?

and you had 1 or 2 transfers in each group outside of japan. the korean 48g having several japanese members will probably work in the end, but i can still see several hurdles they will have to overcome, mainly the language barrier

i will also mention that kojimako has been dabbling in korean related stuff recently. speaking in korean, eating korean snacks, talking about kpop. probably a coincidence with the timing but it's still interesting to think about

also: hoshimina could be a good candidate for p48. dunno her standing in nogi but she could use a revival

Mod Note: Please stop double-posting

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    High tension?

Also Kojimako would be a reasonable option, was pushed as future ace but currently in limbo and not going to be pushed more than nana and mion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Rather than risking high ranked senbatsu members joining P48 as contestants wouldn’t it be more logical for them to appear as guests/trainers? Give them that extra media exposure whilst not having to lose a big money maker. Plus there’s so much opportunity to media play AKB in a positive light. Considering that there’s a strong chance some parts of P48 will be set in Japan. P48 basically reintroduced the concept of a ‘center’ to K-pop (which usually prefers a more even spread of attention across the group). If the timing is right I could see an episode where the P48 members sit in the audience of the 2018 SSK to ‘witness’ the grandest of all center selection ceremonies at work (and also gives exposure to the winner please let it be Jurina). I could easily see some episode missions where Sasshi coordinates for teams and teaches them how to do variety on the level of a J-idol (K-idols are super behind in being actually entertaining on variety), plus her outspoken gives-no-fucks personality and scandalous backstory is sure to shock fans used to the squeaky clean image required in K-pop and the stereotype that J-pop is all virginal underage girls. For one of the inevitable AKB cover dance missions we could see Jurina teach UZA (being the center for it after all). Do a bit of footage editing to make it seem like even the most experienced and talented k-pop dancers amongst the contestants struggle mightily to learn the choreo as Jurina blasts them for sucking and voila you’ve gone a long way in dispelling the ‘AKB dances are for kids’ notion that’s heavily prevalent.

Hopefully if 48G/46G management are smart they will use P48 as a golden opportunity to reignite international interest in the franchise (given how popular IOI/Wanna One were you bet a LOT of people will be paying attention). I’m predicting the more ‘presentable’ and talented seniors like Jurina/Sayanee will show up (not necessarily to the extent I mentioned above). Sasshi is a maybe but given she’s the undisputed greatest queen of 48G I think she’ll appear. Heck if they are adventurous enough even 46G girls may appear. Techi would be a perfect example to promote the ‘ultimate center’ concept, the Jap equivalent of Somi on steroids.

Finally I low key hope one of the TWICE Japanese girls (Sana would be the best fit) gets to play the role of MC on this show. They are the top girl group in K-pop right now and would be able to communicate easily with both Korean and Japanese contestants and give relevant commentary on both industries (Sana used to train with E-girls iirc). If JYP is smart they will definitely push for this to help expand TWICE popularity in Japan.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Recently? You mean Boku Igai no Dareka and Green Flash and High Tension? They’re not new but okay. They can barely be considered rap.

Took me a moment to think who Hoshimina is because that nickname is as rare as finding gold in California.

Please stop posting two posts at a time. Friendly reminder ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    • Like Like x 1
  20. trxsh

trxsh Member

I'm excited to see the Source trainees! because Gfriend! I wonder if theyll be tiny innocent kids like Gfriend when they debuted

and hm the details of the casting taking place in both Japan and Korea means that members dont necessarily have to be disappeared to join (at this point) I guess...

• Like Like x 1