1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

What scandal? Dating? The general public doesn't care if a girl date. Only some whiny wota care. Her handshake line was as long as the last time. She has not ruined the group's image but the official penalty will. I saw a comment said "Dating ban? Now is not Mit and Sombat era." and this won't be the last criticism on how dated/ unprogressive the dating ban is. (Mit Chaibancha and Sombat Metanee were superstars of 60's - 70's.)

2. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

even I wanna deny reality, but dating is really hit hard, really god damn hard. The general public is don't care, but those "general public" isn't the one who pay for them, The whiny wota did. Both direct and indirect way. So the wota is really matter in this case. It showed by her had so few event. The lastest event for maysa (if not count the all member event) is "fish tank" at 11 nov last year. And even the suspension of her this time.

This is not the first case. Cancan got remove from concert event because she took a photo with her friend. And the Cincin graduation has been rumored that the real reason is not acadimic reason but due her dating scandal too.(many eye witness at CTW)

3. welp

welp Next Girls

Yes, the general public may not buy the CD nor any merchandise yet, they can diss the group and no big brand company will want to associate with a girl group of bad reputation among general public. So, bye bye to big sponsors.

The agency also stirred another idiotic shit by saying it would file a copyright lawsuit against a popular beauty blogger, Nisa, cosplaying KFC costume in a video of her. Like it or not, she made no commercial nor reputation damage to the group and her video could possibly help promote BNK. She didn't sell the costume nor the agency did and every viewers are aware she's just a cosplayer, has no tie to the agency. If the agency worried if the cosmetic product she promoted in the video was dangerous/ of low quality, it could issue a warning of product quality not a lawsuit threatening and made Nisa's fans (and possibly also other beauty bloggers) upset with the agency and the group. Wota made it worse by dragging another famous blogger supporting Nisa, Queen of Spades. Queen of Spades runs a famous facebook fanpage which has prompted mainstream media to look into unfair cases toward laymen, she is a trusted speakperson for the layman victims. She expressed her opinion that Nisa's act was rightful, cosplaying was commonplace and did no harm. Wota were fumed and dissed Queen of Spades and her hundreds thousands fans idiotic hypocrites supporting copyright infringement.

4. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    JK-Street Cover (Sports?) Party (whatever that is... lol) will have special guests former members Cincin and Kidcat.

Attached Files:

5. welp

welp Next Girls

It's a cover dance event I believe.

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. welp

welp Next Girls

summed up from https://positioningmag.com/1154450
    BNK48 - Rose Media's new profitable risky card

"I'm sneakingly watching you" is the catch phrase from the viral hit, Fortune Cookie, by BNK48. If you do not know the group, you are so out of trend.

BNK48 is the idol selling "effort" rather than talent and it is a very interesting business model.

The rising BNK48 is a sister group of AKB48 from Japan, an artist management model fostered by Akimoto Yasushi for 12 years. The concept of the group is "Idol you can meet" - approachable idol and it has become a notable franchise expanding throughout Asia.

In Thailand, the franchise is resurrecting Rose Media, the business of Monpichit family, and brought into the country by Jirat Bawonwattana, the in-law son of the family, via Rose Artist Management, Rose Media's subsidiary.

Rose Media's business has been entertainment ralated. It makes earning via being authorized distributor of CD and DVD copies of animation and music for nearly 3 decades. The business has been attacked hard by digitalization and the earning has gone downward.

- Rose Media's earning
    Net income 212m THB (35.34% decreased)
    Deficit 32m THB (403.40% increased)

Net income 99m THB (52.99% decreased)
    Deficit 62m THB (90.22% increased)

Net income 65m THB (33.94% decreased)
    Deficit 61m THB (1.2% decreased)

Monpichit family has attempted to diversify its business opening the bakery shop Milch Milch in Siam Paragon. The Milch Milch cheese cake was sold like hot cake before the sale plunged as the Thai was faddy.

As the company had long imported Japanese animation and the popularity of AKB48 was massive, Rose risked introducing 48 format to Thailand.

BNK48 was risky because such style of artist management was very niche market thus, the possibility was 50 - 50. Being completely new business is a big threat yet, there are some strengths.
    - It is the model already successful in Japan
    - It is new unique business and easily draw the attention from the faddy Thai customer
    - AKB48's already established fans helped raise awareness and understanding to new customers
    - The Thai is already Japanese culture loving
    - Japanese companies in the country support this business hiring the group for their promotional activities.

3 ways of income
    The group generates earning via 3 ways evenly
    - Merchandise such as, CD, photoset, T-shirt
    - Events and endorsement especially handshake event. It is speculated the group has made endorsement deal with AP Honda
    - Broadcasting such as, TV shows, the online broadcast from digital live studio, aka fish tank, and drama casting to broaden fan base from niche to mass level

Broad target group
    As the age range of members is wide from 14 - 22 years old, the target group of BNk48 is diverse. Teenage fans are mostly female but, overall, male fans make up of 60% of all fans and their ages mostly fall within 25 - 34 years old range. The oldest fan is 70 years old.

BNK48 has opened a new horizon of entertainment business still, it is uncertain how sustainable the business will be as the customer gets bored easily. Also, the mass market still is dominated by K-pop.

7. welp

welp Next Girls

This is a serious issue. Music expressed in Voov she was frustrated that she was seldom chosen for TV show appearance.

"Why didn't I get as many jobs as others? Because I was a more quiet type, huh? Do I have to force myself to be more talkative? I'm seriously pressured by this. I wish one day I'll catch up with my teammates." she said in sobbing voice.

8. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Honestly for me she shouldn't say that, if you rank all of them,maybe she is in between rank 5, she already experience being center, modeling, voice actress, morning shows,road shows,shows film in japan, other guesting,etc. If you compare it to PIAM, KORN, MAYSA(without suspension and rumor) or any other members, she is already lucky to have that many encounter. I find it too selfish for her to say that given she already have a huge fan base/ one of the popular members and centering again for shonichi. This is only my opinion. But i still like her anyway.

9. welp

welp Next Girls

Actually, she's the second most popular. Recently, BNK was on some shows on mainstream channels (One and Workpoint) and she was left out and I guess that was why she was frustrated. Indeed, being the center again, she surely expected more TV exposure but it wasn't so, she must be even more frustrated. Korn has been seen more in events lately, Piam though.

It's rumored Cher was cast in a film of gdh (Thailand's #1 film production studio). Previously, Mr. Jirat unveiled RAM completed a deal with a big film production studio.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  10. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    When some criticize Music about her relatively slow growth, they compare her with other big names like Cherprang or Pun.
    It is like Mayuyu complain about her chance comparing with Sasshi or Sayane. No one will compare Mayuyu with Tanamin or Chiichan. (I don't mean that Mayuyu ever did complain though)

11. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Just announce on TV Program "Woody World" BNK48 gonna held a first full concert in 31 March at BITEC Bangna

other detail are TBA

12. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I (casually) follow bnk48 and my impression was that she was one of the most exposed girls.
    I am genuinely surprised by what she said!

13. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

14. mistertaxi07

mistertaxi07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    【Important Announcement from BNK48 Committee】
    Jetsupa Kruetang (Jan) announces her graduation from BNK48.

Important Announcement from BNK48 Committee

1. BNK48 3rd Single ‘Shonichi’
    - ‘Shonichi’ senbatsu member change from ‘Jan’ to ‘Korn’.
    - MV and studio recording of ‘Anata to Christmas Eve’ will remain the same by ‘Jan’ and ‘Kaew’, for other performances, Jan’s position will be replaced by ‘Tarwaan’.

2. BNK48 Theater Performance
    - 1st day stage performance performing members change from ‘Jan’ to ‘Miori’.

3. TV Program ‘Puen Ruam Tang The Journey’
    - Change name title from ‘Jan BNK48’ to ‘Jan’.

4. BNK48 Photobook ‘The Sisters’
    - ‘Jan’ will remain the same.

5. BNK48 Founder Member
    - Cheki with ‘Jan’ will be cancelled.
    - ‘Jan’ photo with her autograph will be cancelled.
    - For refunds and changing to other member, limit only to who selected ‘Jan’ to be cheki with or selected ‘Jan’ for exclusive photo with her autograph, please send your desire to e-mail: bnk48founder@gmail.com

6. Jan’s Graduation
    - Jan’s last activities as BNK48 will be held as graduation stage in BNK48 Theater at BNK48 The Campus early March 2018. The further information will be informed soon.

FROM BNK48 Facebook.

---

Jan will move to Japan to start a new career there. She had received some modeling offers from Japan.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  15. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Is bitter sweet since I still want her to be part of BNK48. But it's good to hear that's she has a lot of work waiting for her in the future.

:(

16. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    She is part of my Kami-7 for BNK :(
    But I'm fine with knowing that she has a lot of offers I just wished that she could still be a member while having modeling jobs :(

17. NadaoKonred

NadaoKonred Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    And I thought they were bringing in 2nd gen too early, but I guess it all works out now since 3 of them have already graduated :(

18. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

Her graduation hurts the group because she is so popular. This may be a reason that the management gives an opportunity to every member participating a single. Korn got a good chance to gain more fans to be a senbatsu in the fourth single.

19. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Jennis will do voice acting for anime series.

Attached Files:

20. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

Nah It's not voice acting. She get major role in tv drama series that based on teen novel.