Album Watanabe Mayu's 1st (Best Regards!) (17/12/20)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 31, 2017.

1. alwxa

alwxa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Each type (type a, type b, regular) has 4 different songs. Both Type A and B will come with a DVD, Type A’s DVD will come with her 6 MVs along with 5 extra footages. As for Type B, this one’s DVD comes with her Rappa Renshuuchuu (i don’t know if i spelt that right lol) Solo Live

2. alwxa

alwxa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I never posted this up when i first got it lol but i bought the Type A and B bundle, and the extra bonus was the Mayuyu Omide Album, which is basically a photo album containing the history of Watanabe Mayu also along with an interview, a ranking’s page, and pages filled with fan’s messages along with her mini message to her fans and such. Suprisingly, when i first opened up the package, Type B wasn’t in the box with Type A was in, so like you had to manually put Type B in there which doesn’t make any sense?? anyways so i got my trading cards along with the selfie she took while she was in LA, really wished they gave out different selfies instead of the same one cause now i have two of the same selfies lol. i also wished i could’ve gotten the regular edition as well but meh

I would upload a photo but apparently the file is too big (on mobile btw)

3. Spindrop

Spindrop Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Is this the final number we have?