1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Naachan, Yumirin, and Yuiri on ANN together? Prolly a whole show of nothing but awk and sweatdrops flying everywhere [hehe]

2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hahahaha i think yumirin would be respectful towards yuiri because she is her senpai after all, maybe a few coments later but I don’t think they would make it akward

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Nah just being silly... they are pros, after all, esp Naachan. :p

Though it is funny to think up an anime encounter between the 3 of them at Naachan's, trying to make takoyaki :wtf::^^;::glare:

4. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    IMG_20180117_233808.jpg
    welp her two wife are friends [hehe]

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Congrats to Naachan for hitting 20K followers on Instagram in less than 2 months! <3

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/953811205730156544
    XD

Anyway, she was practicing for STU48 concert yesterday and probably the same thing for today (+ practicing for RH).
    Also she will not be in Kamikyoku stage next Monday. Not sure why. Either because of another job or simply resting her. I do hope that she managed to have the time to come at the theater at the end of the show.

7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Am I the only that miss seeing Megu/Seven pinning on each other?Since I've been more into HKT more,I pretty much stopped paying attention to AKB so I don't know who Yuiri is!

Also to reply to someone post about Seven picking someone from HKT,what about Meru?I always thought about that,since she "came out",they might have a lot to talk about!lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg!!!! Só Naachan wanted to kiss yuiri since rehearsal and she was avoiding, and yumirin face is the best! She was like “omg i want that” ! Lol

9. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Actually Megu decided that Naachan was like her sister a while ago...

And what Tashima Meru came out? Yuiri is the kami from akb theater she doesn’t run for sousenkyo but at performances she is great and she has a lot of fans. And couple YuuNaaa is well
    Known among akb fans

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Oh I see!

She didn't but if you follow Meru or HKT you would know that she doesn't need to!Lol!

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    HKT's kissing monster + Naachan ,,,,, that will be too hot hahahaha

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Well if they bring back Tentoumu.... :p

13. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yuiri talk about kissing okada nana during oshi meshi

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Exactly my feelings.

15. Rurouni

From Jijipress. the first 1:30min is Naachan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  16. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    no offense to yuihan...but their perfomance level gap is so different. naachan slays..her voice her vocals her performance...totally better. if management still cant tell naachan's capabilities over other members than they r just complete blind and deaf.forgive my bad language. im just so frustrated. naachan deserve more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Agree -- I feel Yuihan's improved by leaps and bounds in her singing vs last year, but Naachan is on a level only an elite few in 4648 can match :1st:

A small note: I can't completely rule out mgmt snubbing, but tbh 48G isn't flush with cash from this past summer's disaster SSK + big rollout of STU and other cash-thirsty, thousand-cuts overhead. Until this summer's SSK I think they have to be canny with the money they do spend, and someone will always draw the short stick :( I am glad Naachan did get her solo concert... and this successful event will only be another reason for mgmt to rule in her favor later.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  18. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    damn, when I watch the STU 7 Prefecture tours in Hyogo, I thought Naachan's voice was weak during Temodemo no Namida, but now watching that video and getting a short glance at her voice now... she has improved so much. It's so strong and powerful and beautiful! I just have so much respect for her.

Aside from her slight idol-y costumes, if I didn't know who Naachan was I probably wouldn't have thought that she is an idol in AKB48. She just have this aura of a real artist around her.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  19. Rurouni

On that tour, is not that her voice was weak but most likely a problem with the audio setup. The thing is that Naachan sang live while Yumirin was on playback/lipsync. Normally you perform with either all lipsync or all live. Anyway, the problem I believe is only for the first one. The rest was good enough, but sometimes you can hear that the balance is still off because of it (one live and the other one lipsync).

20. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    has there any info about naachan solo concert dvd yet. can i please ask for link for naachan dvd if theres one already.