1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Adhisty Zara (Zara) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Adhisty in the making of Keluarga Cem'z'ara

Took photos when break shooting:

Wearing this kind of coat as if the shooting is in foreign cold country - and zara looks pretty with the coat
    zara kc (2).jpg

The shooting scene
    zara kcs.jpg
    There are Pine trees/cemara trees in the house area of the Cemara Family and that's the call comes from.
    I forgot the old tv series version. Just had a few glances it was a humble family but in this movie version they're like middle class one.
    The woman with the bag is the artits Nirina Zubir who plays as mother.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Shooting day 12 Keluarga Cemara the movie

zr mkup.jpg
    Zara put cat whiskers sticker on her makeup artist’s face makes him looks like real big cat.
    So that’s why fried salted fishes always disappear in the shooting scene’s kitchen :lol: . Of course the actors meals are catering box.

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

***Let cheerful Euismile energizes this Wednesday ***

zara euis.jpg

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Zara has various calling:
    At home: Pipu
    Her team mate and fans: Baba
    Melody /other jkt48 team : Jaratun
    Often name at the back with “atun” usually refers to village girl or maid. Just for fun in Zara's context ofc.

Zara is loved by jkt members. When she's away for a while being in a film shooting and off with jkt activities, some members expressed how they miss her (source: twitter).

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Zara has been playing in two movies with teen and family theme is a very interesting achievements. One of the movie she recently played 'Dilan 1990' I hear so far has reached 5 millions viewers. Saw the comments said that Zara is funny as Dilan's little sister in the film.

Found this from twitter @ada JKT48 with Feb 8 satus: Zara (and other jkt48 members featured in a Japanese newspaper. Cool but no idea what the words say.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    B
    ig
    applause for Zara. She was shining in the popular tv program Ini Talkshow some hours ago.
    She constantly cheerful with natural charming. Precious girl. I really like her aura.
    I’m an observer. I can sense easily if somebody push their appearance to look ‘strong ‘or ‘cool’. Yeah, one’s traits are from God. I’m no one to judge.
    Zara is blessed.

The show’s hosts like to do out of script improvisation to the guests. When Zara’s turn, she was asked to perform local dance but Zara had no idea, no background with traditional dance. But she paid it at the end of the show with 48 song ‘heavy rotation ‘ dance without lose her mood at all.

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Maybe Zara can replace Harugon place in "Ini Talk show" as Sule niece [hehe]

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Agree. It comes to my mind too. But Haruka's demand to be in ITS by fans is still exist. The solution might be Zara as Andre's niece.
    Zara's likableness is high. One needs that to be an entertainment. Happy entertainer will make viewers happy.
    If she's in ITS, her next task is to adapt to humor or being funny. I guess it wouldn't be hard to Zara. Sundanese has comical talent in their blood.
    Or.. she doesn't have to force herself to be funny. Just appear natural as she did yesterday. The funny moment will come by itself.

To me in the ITS last night, she has passed what I call "The Bolot Factor" xD. When the wacko def mister Bolot [who is actually a very genius comedian] segment appears and the guest suddenly 'bete' or becomes unenjoy [because his comedy trick takes time] I may say his/her soul is less pure and Zara wasn't affected by Bolot presences. She enjoyed it. Zara is a pure soul. She's positive toward people.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  9. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yeah, created a new character..Andre's relative would be nice...different personality from Nabilah roles
    she just need to be herself, if she enjoy i believe her humor sense will effect the audience
    there's no one comedian in Indonesia who have characteristic like Bolot..
    if Zara have a sense to do that gimmick, that's would bring her into the new level :^^;:

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Hahaha. I can't imagine Zara being budeg aka def.

So far Zara seems good playing in movies. I hope she plays in movies with genre like Dilan and Cemara will continue. I once spotted her tweet with the standup comedian guy Ernest Prakasa who also makes film recently. I wish Ernest casts Zara in his next project.

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    management should not to be rush to put Zara in every movie if they have a chance to do that..
    so i think this time she need more focus in JKT..with Melody gone, JKT will gonna need new face..Zara have potential for that
    i wonder how's popular Zara in JKT fans..good or bad?

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

I'm not fan of cheesy horror & comedy films. Compared to Nabilah I prefer Zara achievements playing in two creative movies than Nabilah ones tbh. Nab played in two less attractive films. If there's quality movie like once a year it's good opportunity for Zara. It's one of jkt mission too right? to be known by public.
    I'm aware if Zara too active outside of jkt will make many dislike her as what happened to Nabilah which she left jkt activities alot.
    Zara currently seems as the group's new face and she fits that. I'm also expecting some others from from the new gen.
    About her popularity among fans or public, I think now is increasing esp after playing in "Dilan 1990". Latest news the movie has 6 million viewers. Incredible.

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    "Dilan 1990" was phenomenal, if the gonna make sequel "Dilan 1991" i hope Zara can join too
    but until that, i think Zara should focus to build her kingdom in JKT because it's useless if she succees in outside but still mediocre in JKT

14. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Yes of course . After all she’s an idol member group which the fans want to see her perform and it's her main duty. Otherwise it will be sad as Nabilah case. It’s like a dilemma. When Zara now is like popular and opportunity playing in tv drama, films, varieties, (ads/commercials are okay since its short work) emerge with the popularity and very tempting. Jot shud not repeat mistake with Nabilah. The fame is from being member of jkt. If she’s out like other jkt graduates it’s hard get offer from showbiz world. Only endorse few cheap products.
    How tempting they are, jot must limit itself.

15. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    The decision for someone getting the role belongs to the movie's casting director and luckily Zara was chosen to be Disa in "Dilan 1990", beating possibly other JKT members who also took the casting..

I think Zara is already projected as one of JKT's new face alongside Shani & Yupi ever since that concert banner last year..

16. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    but still she need Management permission, if they say no then no Zara in any movie...
    don't make the same mistake like what Cigul did couple years ago

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

I heard that Cigull was without permission and she's then got fired. I forgot it's sinetron or other. As for Zara, I myself knew she played in movies from jkt official twitter so it must be with management permission.

@Doflamingo Please move to other topic as nobody here is jot bro. It also sounds you possessive toward Zara.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  18. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Just watched a news about the debate of West Java candidate governors. In a segment The candidates showed their art talent like singing with some choreo. Other candidate playing Indonesian martial art Pencak Silat. His funny vice governor candidate added up some Jacky Chan's drunken fist make audiences laughed. That Sundanese for you, Zara’s people.

Taken from her twitter a while ago. What role suits her for the next film, Guy Fawkes?
    [​IMG]

19. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    was that bad?

20. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

How bout movie “ZARA THE ANONYMOUS “
    Lol anonymous but there's name Zara

About next West Java gov altho I' not from there I support RK actually