1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    “Don’t look back” was a surprising choice for the draftees to perform, they did an amazing job with it though, especially with the vocals! It’s probably for the best they left the stunt out :^^;:

Mango probably wasn’t the best choice, but the girls seemed to have a good time anyway with it. The “splash” was a little aggressive in my mind though.

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah I noticed. Mango is diferent from Sukinanda in that there are many small/detailed moves but they still have to make it look energetic.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think the point we should be focusing on is the positive potential that the girls bring out in these performances, rather than really criticize how terrible they performed.

Does the girl keep her smile up even though she messed up?

Is she interacting well with the audience?

Does the girl appear to enjoy being on stage?

Etc

These are the things I would be observing on. Because these are the natural idol auras a girl might not even learn in her whole life.

The singing and dancing part are actually easier to acquire through routine practice. So I'm not too worried about that.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Dancing seems to be the easiest thing for girls to improve on with practice. There will always be a select few who never seem to figure out dancing, but most of them can become at least passable, good enough to not stand out in a bad way, after a year or so. Singing is harder, but fortunately they can usually lipsync anyway. What I'd really look for is their energy on stage and expressions, because that is something that rarely improves a lot. There is nothing I dislike more in an idol than "lazy" and unenthusiastic performance.

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I just wondered because Mango’s perf look especially bad. And since SKE is a performing group it is important for me to at least watch the attitude of the girls ie. whether or not they make efforts regardless of skills.

6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    That's caused by a deeper problem though - team S is loaded with 78D2 girls and as it happens, management ignores these generations almost completely. I'm watching closely magazine appearances - apart from Yunana alone and sometimes Rara, more than twenty (!) girls are just nowhere to be seen. The same goes for other media, as far as I see on matome - apart from small shows with little non-wota audience. So I think that D3 members are guaranteed to rot in theater, if it will continue like this. NMB48 is handling new girls a lot better, so this could be another motivation for candidates to select this group.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They really need to do something about Team K.
    Like, they have less than BII and just about a bit more than TII!

And damn, NGT really is popular with just one team. They’re just under AKB!

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Personally, the only thing I would be able gave negative points to for a draftee would be their character or humor or something. I can watch tons of SR to get at least a decent idea of that.

For any singing and dancing I have this 1min personal dance thing and the performance at the theater, it's basically nothing lol. So I kinda just decide on expressiveness, character and humor rather than singing or dancing.
    Sometimes a draftee stands out really positively in their dancing (Yura Akari for example, but she was in SPLASH), but I'm not going to deduct anything for like one highly stressed performance.

Putting it frankly, the most boring ones are at the bottom of my list rather than the ones who seem to have two left feet lol.
    Which also doesn't mean that I won't vote for them, just last.

@Kiarararara Fwiw, Mango in the theater has a rather... dynamic dance I'd say. A lot of jumping while singing (as to why the first part sounded so messy) and a lot of risk of running into eachother with those fast sections.

In the end... looking at previous drafts, I'd just take some girls that seem amicable, would mesh well with your group and like/be a wota of the group & team.
    (So not have a showing like one draftee who wants to be in Team BII and couldn't name the cap/vice cap within seconds, and then she still got the vice wrong lol)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  9. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Oh you put it into words that I was trying to explain why I find NGT48 performances good compared to others. They fail on technicalities but you feel their enjoyment in performing in front of audiences. STU48 'B side' performance group (CUCA's group at the AKB48 theater) is a lot more interesting than their Senbatsu girls. They muck up but you feel the 'give it my all' in the performance.

Nearly early every hardcore fan will say MAX Toki 315 Go is relatively easy on the 'dance difficulty' level. So with the D3 draftees, I was looking at the faces on the girls to see how much they enjoyed performing the song and if they were making the song their own by putting in their own subtle interpretation. I was actually very impressed with the group since that was performed at the start of NGT48's 2nd Anniversary eve mini live. The song was performed by the D3 and NGT48 didn't perform it in the mini live. In a sense it was arranged to fit into the whole celebration programme that day. The pressure the girls would have been under - being a Kami song and a special anniversary performance too. They did well I would say.

10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    IThey way the NMB Teater draftees served everything I want. Love how my fave keeps her murderous look throughout the performance while not messing up (except for one point where she stumbled a bit after spinning) <3

The fact that she hasn't had any prior dance experience is a cherry on top. NMB better get their Umeda Ayaka replacement quick.

11. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    It's Shinano Soraha, my favorite, and she doesn't want to be in Team BII. She polled her fans, since she doesn't care to which group she'll go ("Me and mom are willing to go everywhere"). Team BII came third, btw, I think she probably will get into either STU48, TII or nowhere at all.
    I personally hope she gets into STU48, since she auditioned last year and lives in Hyogo.

12. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

So since the live stream is only for those who registered to vote, is anyone planning to do round by round updates as it happens, here or Twitter or somewhere else? Or if you know of someone who will. English or Japanese.

13. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I will be updating the thread, in English.

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I refrained from telling her name but since you thought it was someone else, the name of the girl I was talking about was Kumamoto Hinako. A draftee from Kyoto who wants BII, then Team M.

When you poll your fans towards where you want to go and then not immediately know vice/cap it's not that bad lol. It's not like one had NMB from the get go.

15. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Oh really? Well, at least I got a chance to plug Soraha-chan. Vote for her! She's cute!

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Igai ni Mango really wasn't the best song choice but I really like the energy for Max Toki 315go, as some people already pointed out. It wasn't just nice to watch but also nice to listen to.

Where do you guys check these? I also only just now entered my serial code, and I joined for Team K. I find it a shame it's the second least popular team overall! I hope some things can change when the shuffle comes into place, but that's nother discussion

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Anyone participating in the test run? Team 4 result is no.6, 71, 66, 72, 7

18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    (I guess there are some lists on twitter by people who've already done it but) you can manually flick through the room ids, so
    https://www.showroom-live.com/room/profile?room_id=157969
    is Team S and if you add 1
    https://www.showroom-live.com/room/profile?room_id=157970
    it's Team KII and so on
    I could only join late (Team E) so I only saw 73 winning:^^;:

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Lesson Camp #1

if the video does not show watch the video here