1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Like I said before, yes some will post rumors and make shit up, so it’s understandable to be spectical. However like I said with previous experiences, just because there is a rumor with no source, doesn’t mean it’s 1000% confirmed BS for a fact.

This happened once with Produce 101 season 1, and once with Produce 101 season 2. I doubt it’ll be much different with Produce 48.

There weren’t Naver articles & official exposed evidences that showed say Somi going on Produce 101. There were rumors. And what happened? She ended up being on it. As did many others. People can get heavily charged for spreading info that is too evidential.

At this point, we’ll just have to wait & see what happens, and hopefully get the confirmed lineup so we can see who’ll actually be on the show.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:
    What happens when you join a 48G forum to talk about your beloved kpop

NO ONE SAID MIRURUN IS ABOVE IT AND "DON'T NEED IT." Mirurun worked hard to get to her position right now and she's just going to abandon it all for this show? Yeah sure. We are doubting it not because she's now the NMB center and a regular senbatsu member and she's better than it. We're (at least I am) doubting it because it will be years of hard work going down the drain if Mirurun decides to hand her newly claimed center title to someone like Aayan or Yuuri.

• Like Like x 1
  3. trxsh

trxsh Member

huh I used big words? sorry

tbh my academic English is probably just clearer than my conversational English at this point

and oh well, it was called 2ch during the specific instances i'm recalling (from back when i used to follow more topics in the forum closely) but it doesnt really matter much for the point i was making. thanks for the correction i guess lol.

I already gave my speculation on why not much is done about the rumors from *no source given* that i reported some stuff a whiiiile back and nothing happened so i wont bother go over that, and its pretty indefensible imo. but if nothings being done about it anyway and its at least stated as a rumor and not a fact, I'm personally not making a big deal abt it and just treating it as a point of discussion and speculation for whoever finds it interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    :rolleyes::blink: When did I say someone else said Mirurun was above the show so she wouldn’t go on? I have not said that thank you very much

What I said was a general statement, y’all can’t try to shut down things with what you feel will happen. The same people who want to cry about wanting evidence needs to provide it themselves.

Y’all can complain “Kpop this, Kpop that” as much as you like. But this will be a Kpop group going on a Korean show promoting in Korea. So the collision was & is bound to happen.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So that means a OneHallyu reject is the authority of the thread?

lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    No one is the authority or trying to be the authority of anything smartass

Some here just seem to forget how things work on the Produce (or general Korean) side because they think it’ll just go the way of their side when in reality, the start & endgame is a collab

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, you’re telling people how the discussion has to go (discussing rumours with no base whatsoever) when we have never done things that way.

I complained at the beginning of the thread about the kpoppers coming in here because it always ends bad because of yall’s dramaqueenesque shenanigans, and look.

You’ve been here for months and haven’t left this thread, nor have even made the slightest attempt to get to know how the 48G works.
    Twice this, trainees that is all you write about.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Just try to be reasonable, why would Mirurun who recently centered Warota people and will likely center the next couple of songs,and is busy with NMB48 activities join? The same with Komiharu, when she's expressed how she wants to work hard as the new Team K captain and is training for the wrestling event next month? Both are also apart of the 52st single. I'm pretty sure they will get some girls but don't expect the rumors to always be true even if they were "80%" true the past seasons.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I’m not telling anyone anything nor have I even attempted at doing any so let’s have several seats on that one with trying to say what I do & don’t focus on

Also I know enough about how the 48G section works & constantly defend & explain to rude Kpop fans who think they know shit as well (ex: the “I don’t want to stan a 48 member girl group” stans”)

And I can talk about Korean trainees if I want since A. There will be Korean trainees on the show B. There will be Korean trainees in the final group C. They will promote in Korea. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember some getting bitter here when we talked about potential Kpop trainees/idols who’d end up on the show because “this is a 48G forum” as if this won’t be a sister group shared with Korea

Funny how y’all are trying to say “learn about the 48G side” when I doubt any of y’all took 5 seconds to look at how the Kpop or at least Produce 101 side is like

My comment wasn’t specifically towards Mirurun though. And I never said the rumors were all true nor did I even imply we should believe every single one that comes out. Literally all I said was y’all can’t try to attack others for posting them & thinking you can write something off without actual objectiveness of your own. That’s it

Like I said before, no use worrying about it now. We’ll see what happens soon enough

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I honestly don't get why you're all fighting ?...
    The fact that people are debating over rumors is NOT the problem, I mean it can be interesting to see why some people think a member would or wouldn't go on the show.
    The problem is that some of you are being elitist by putting the show down (when it's actually a good opportunity for a lot of members) & using that as your sole argument in the debate.
    Things would also go smoother if those who don't want to talk about the rumors ignored it (like I don't care about the rumored members & yet you don't see bothering those who talk about it) & if you all stopped to act passive aggressive.

I'm not accusing anyone in particular here (the concerned will recognize themselve) but those fights are really ruining the thread

• Like Like x 2
  11. Matsui Hikari

Do you know what doubts are? “a FEELING of uncertainty” so calm with your “shut something down”. Last time I checked, I used DOUBT in why I believe Mirurun and Komi won’t be on the show

Well. Good job trying to covering yourself up.

Now byyyeeee before our daddy is back. Playtime is over. Annyeong
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Yeah I’m not arguing over the garbage anymore. It’s like talking to a wall (tho a wall doesn’t keep going even when they’re wrong)
    ————————

To prevent anyone else from pissing their underwear off & blowing their heads AGAIN, just take it as you will

Apparently an FNC trainee named Bora will participate

https://twitter.com/PRODUCE48Update/status/954902623512965120?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I watched both seasons thanksbye

But if you’re interested in the Korean part of it (korean trainees, promoting in Korea, etc), why not discuss this with people who actually care about the Korean side (aka not this forum since you don’t care about the way we do things here)?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I bet you did :rolleyes:

I never said I was interested in just the Korean part, I’ve made it very clear I’m interested in the overall aspect of it. You didn’t even try with that one :huh: So have several seats & run off with your day thank you no thank you

Got some nerve to claim I’m only interested in the Korean side just because you’re only interested in the Japanese side. Don’t try it with me, no no

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This thread is so fun LOL
    *Grab popcorn*

Now come here, all my children.
    Playtime is only about to begin. Annyeonghaseo
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I think Miru just wants to go there so she can find a good place to go snowboarding, meet up with Yeri and go shopping

maybe do a 100 photo challenge like jurina

• Like Like x 1
  17. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    This thread is juicier than some of my favorite dramas.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Matsui Hikari

hey hey. you ain't the daddy here. you got no say and wrong photo by the way unless you reproduce asexually ^v^

• Like Like x 1
  19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

You just knew this shit would happen when these kpop fans infested this forum. I think this is the cringiest thread I've ever read on here.

no, we don't want any more of our pure girls to go to korea and be pressured into visiting Dr. Kim to get a new face.

mirurun does have questionable morals though so maybe she'd be down for some of that degenerate kpop shit. Leave the other good girls out of it though.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Got some nerve talking about cringe shit & then making that reply. Idk if you are trolling or if you are that much of a pressed anti who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, lol either way.

Funny how you have such hate for Kpop, yet you’re on a thread that’ll be involved in it. Maybe this isn’t the thread and/or show for you. Or will you prove my point that you’ll hate on it now & then rim it once it airs?

So many questions, so many possible yet verp predictably typical answers.

• Like Like x 1