1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I really don't get this..?

2. chari

chari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you so much! <3
    Somehow I really like their relationship :)

3. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  4. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Was it proven? no.

This is Mayu's official thread, what should be posted here should only be facts about her.

If you'll go to the "General AKB48 Discussion" forum, you'll see threads there about different rumors, and there's a reason for that, those rumors don't belong in official threads of a topic.

You didn't even indicate that the reason for your post was because of a rumor, which would have made your post okay. You just posted it straight like it's already a fact.

5. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I still don't understand anything, not about the first post or anything else.

Anyway here's Lesson 2/18 vol. 37
    c Hiro

1.jpg 2.jpg

6. DEVON

DEVON Kenkyuusei

At least mayu still getting job being sweet model. I really like her in this type of photoshoot, hopefully we will got more to see this side of her more since she graduated already.

Oh well.. Mayu i think in hibernating & rest seasons since she will be busy for her ahowcase on February but at least i want to see her. Need to wait for 21st jan to see her documentary.

My akb life after mayu graduated was so dull, lol last night akb rh i didn't look forward to it & it really snooze festival for me the top 10.

Also guys don't forget to vote mayu song which u want to see her perform live. Last vote on 22nd Jan. At least help me vote the precure & triangler song lol. I want to buy the dvd went it out lol.
    http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/event/101067

Also can anyone help me translate this
    http://mayuren.jp/blog-entry-3836.html
    It was regarding mayu new activity, I'm still can't understand it lol. Thanks in advance for any kind soul out there

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  7. Breeze

Breeze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @DEVON

It's about Jounetsu Tairiku (that show that did the Mayu documentary a couple of years ago) profiling this producer known for 2.5D musicals (Prince of Tennis, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji). He did a musical with Nogizaka at one point too. The relevant part is that in the show he talked about working on Mayu's new project. In other words, Mayu's probably going to be in a musical!

I'm pretty happy with this :chuffed: She's got a great voice that she worked hard on and she does a good job conveying emotions when she sings too, which is not something every good singer can do. I want Mayu to be in lots of projects so I can see her more haha.

Thanks for the reminder about the vote! I want to hear her sing Yuugure to Hoshizora no Aida.

8. DEVON

DEVON Kenkyuusei

@Breeze thanks a lot.. Yeah for mayu musical project. Thanks to the guy for give her spoiler since mayu never spoil us until the d day lol.
    Edit: finally we get preview of mayu new work
    IMG_20180122_003940.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  9. chari

chari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Making ~

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Super short hair Mayu <3 I wonder if it is a wig or not~:hehe:

11. Breeze

Breeze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've been meaning to get to this for a long time now: translations of grad con's MCs

Yui: Watanabe Mayu Sotsugyou Concert ~minna no yume ga kanaimasu you ni~ has begun! The cyalumes are great, aren't they? But even so above everything else Mayu-san is the most beautiful today. (TL: Yuihan you are making me blush :oops:) Now that the day is finally here, what are your feelings right now?
    Mayu: Ah~ how do I say this~ how do I say this... basically the tears won't stop flowing.
    Yui: Even now your eyes are moist...
    Mayu: I've been holding it in all this time, but the first song.. sorry...
    Yui: When you sang Shonichi...
    Mayu: I probably hurt everybody's ears
    Everyone else + fans: Not at all~!
    Mayu: The tears won't stop.
    Sasshi: Actually, I was telling Yukirin backstage "Mayu probably won't cry, right?" Because you gave off a feeling of strength during rehearsals.
    Mayu: Feeling of strength?
    Miichan: Yeah, we felt your resolve.
    Yuki: "Ah~ Mayu-chan~~~" was what I felt. And with that I have entered into mama mode.
    Mayu: Mama~~~!
    Sasshi: Mayu's real mom is probably here too. You've got two moms in the building.
    Yuki: I'm the stage mom.
    Miichan: Does everyone get what we are talking about? Lol
    Yuki: For this concert, in addition to everyone here at SSA, there's also the BS Sky live stream. Good evening to everyone watching at BS Sky!
    Sasshi: Not only in Japan, but this concert is also being streamed in China. Centens Movie-san and Douyu-san are also broadcasting too, Mayu-chan!
    Mayu + everyone: Xiexie x N (TL: ah~ her pronunciation is adorable)
    Sasshi: Ah sorry, I said it wrong. It's Tencent Movie-san and Douyu-san.
    Everyone: Doyo? Doyu? Douyu-san?
    Mayu + Yuki: Nihao!
    Sasshi: We are working hard to convey our feelings.
    Yuki: For this concert, Mayu participated in the planning stages herself, selecting songs and members and so forth. Many details are there because of Mayu's convictions, right?
    Sasshi: Please pay attention to the member selections.
    Mayu: I considered almost everything in the concert. I hope the fans will notice even the little details. Everything has thought behind it. I hope everyone can try to decipher their deeper meanings. The fans like reading deeply into things, right?
    Yuki: You had lots of meetings over it, right?
    Mayu: How many had there been? The first one was right after my graduation announcement.
    Yuki: Back in the summer?
    Mayu: More than 20 times?
    Everyone: Eh~?!
    Yuki: Even late into the night, right?
    Sasshi: Very meticulous
    Everyone: It's lonely~ x N
    Miichan: Yui-chan cried, right?
    Yuki: She cried lots!
    Yui: Ah~ please keep my secret.
    Miichan: She cried faster than Takamina (TL: lol Takamina keeps getting brought up even 2 years after her grad)
    Yui: Mayu-san's Shonichi...
    Sasshi: ... is great right? I'm going to buy the DVD
    Yuki: They'll give you a copy right?
    Miichan: Because you are a member
    Sasshi: They are already taking pre-orders. Everyone bought it already right?
    [Members on stage take a moment to appreciate the all blue glowsticks]
    Mayu: The moment I saw them I felt like I'm going to cry. Ah, my tear glands are broken.
    Sasshi: Muchichi cyalumes sure are cute~
    Everyone: Cute~ x N
    Yuki: I hope everyone will enjoy this concert that Mayu put so much thought into.
    Mayu: Ah, I'm still really tense
    Yuki: I understand, Mayu's tension has reached me.
    Mayu: Sorry about that. I felt like I lost all my senses right before going on stage.
    Yuki: It's like your soul has left
    Mayu: I turned around three times at the side of the stage. I worked hard to calm myself down.
    Yui: The set design is really cute too, right?
    Sasshi: Is this the first time you saw the set too, Mayu?
    Mayu: Yeah, I've only seen it the designs on paper.
    Yui: Just like a princess!
    Mayu: How do I put this? I wanted a classic Western Europe style, like churches or castles.
    Sasshi: Your first set of costumes is like that too, right? Princess style.
    Yuki: Today's costumes suit Mayu really well, right? Although it's a little hard for us.
    Sasshi: The three of us talked about it, right (TL: I think she means Sankon here)
    Yuki: But during rehearsals, I was like "Miichan, you are really cute!"
    Miichan: We encouraged each other.
    Sasshi: But since the theme of the costumes is to suit Mayu...
    Miichan: It's fine since Mayu looks so cute in them.
    Yuki: We'll work hard on being the side characters
    Sasshi: We are all pretty questionable but Yukirin especially... looks like you are borrowing Yuiyui's clothes. (Yuki: Iyada!) Lots of pink. (TL: lol like Takamina, Yukirin must always get picked on)
    Yuki: Mayu's cute though. Mayu's super cute!
    Sasshi: But the costume department really brought their best for this.
    Mayu: Shinobu-san put lots of thought into this.
    Everyone (while looking at Mayu): Then, shall we continue? Let's begin the next song.
    Mayu: Ah yabai [pats self on head]. I'm supposed to do it. The next song is my very first AKB senbatsu. It is a song filled with memories. I will perform it with a "certain" senbatsu. Please enjoy!

Side note: Mayu shows off her very nice underhand pitch during Bingo. Much improved from her very fail throws during Tokyo Dome 2014 lol.

Mion: Bingo, which was Mayu-san's first senbatsu and an important song to her, was sang by us Saitama senbatsu in SSA! Since there's many members from Saitama, we were able to fulfill our wish to sing together thanks to Mayu-san.
    Juri: There's lots of cute members from Saitama
    Naachan: You threw out manju to the audience, right?
    Mion: It's a Saitama specialty snack. Did everyone catch one?
    [Fans wave]
    Juri: Is it ok to throw the manju?
    Mion: They said it's fine if we do an underhand throw.
    Juri: Ah I see, you can't throw it overhead. It's a question of sincerity.
    Mion: Everyone please try it!
    Juri: Gathered here are members from AKB that really like Mayu-san, and Nako as well. Let's talk about your memories with Mayu-san. For example, the reason Naachan joined AKB...
    Naachan: Hai~ People who follow me know that before I joined AKB, I was a solo Mayuyu kami-oshi, Mayu-san's super fan. No matter what I wanted to meet Mayu-san. Just once I went to national handshakes and met her, right here at SSA. How do I say this? This is the place where I both met her and parted from her. Although it's lonely, I am deeply grateful that I joined this group because of Mayu-san.
    Juri: She probably didn't think that she would be standing on the same stage as Naachan years later either, right?
    Naachan: That's right, I didn't think of it either.
    Juri: Although it's a little fail, I have an episode I'd like to share too. This is before I got to know Mayu-san. I spilled melon juice on Mayu-san's clothes. It was before Mayu-san came in. I didn't realize it. I thought I only spilled it on the table. Mayu-san noticed, "ah, it's wet." I worried that it might be the juice I spilled. I came over and looked and it was green. I went to her and apologized. That time we didn't know each other very well at all. But Mayu-san said "no, I sweated a lot during practice. It's probably mostly sweat." Even though it's green. She made excuses for me. Even now, dancing Melon Juice centred by Sasshi (TL: Juri messed up here and said Sashihara-sensei instead of Sashihara-san lol) I would remember it and mess up my steps. "Ah~ I spilled juice on Mayu-san's clothes~"
    Mion: So kind~ I have a similar story to tell.
    Juri: Did you do something fail too?
    Mion: When you bring up Mayu-san, people would think of "oshiri", right? When I was a KKS, because the steps to the concert stage were dark, I mistaked her for someone from my generation. So I patted her on the bum by mistake. (Everyone: yabai~!) But Mayu-san probably didn't notice. I was going to take this secret to the grave with me, but now I shared it with everyone.
    Naachan: You touched Mayu-san's oshiri?
    Juri: Naachan you look super happy. Are you thinking "wouldn't it be nice if I touched Mayu-san's oshiri by mistake too?"
    Naachan: That kind of thing is beyond me.
    Juri: What about Nako?
    Nako: Normally when I go to lessons with Mayu-chan, she would suddenly ask me "show me your panties" with the same serious face she always wears. Then I would show her.
    Everyone: you actually showed her?
    Juri: Then Nako, show me your panties.
    Nako (moves to lift her skirt): Sure
    Everyone: Don't actually do it! Not in public.
    Juri: That was tsukkomi
    Nako: Dame~ <3
    Juri: That reaction was too slow! But you actually showed her. (Nako: I did) You two really get along well. What about Seichan?
    Seichan: We went to watch a theatre show together. I heard that Mayu-san is famous for not going out with kouhai members.
    Juri: Not just kouhai, I haven't heard her going out with other members either.
    Seichan: I received a LINE the day before, "do you have time tomorrow?" Being invited by Mayu-san, it's so amazing I can't convey it in words.
    Juri: You are probably the only one that got asked by LINE among us.
    Everyone: We haven't been asked
    Naachan (raises hand): Actually, I don't have Mayu-san's LINE. Eh?! Does everybody here have it?
    Juri: Although Naachan really loves Mayu-san, you don't have her LINE. Aren't you the same as the wotas sitting in the Muchichi VIP seats?
    Naachan (to fans): We are nakamas.
    Juri: But there's some time before her formal graduation, Naachan, please get Mayu-san's LINE.
    Mion: There's two months still for you to get her LINE.

(TL: And yet, Naachan still hasn't gotten Mayu's LINE by her theatre grad two months later. :XD:)

Man, line by line translations take a lot of typing. Next time would be the sister group aces MC and maybe the Sayonara, Enari skit too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  13. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @Breeze thank you so much for the translations! Poor Naachan, didn't get Mayuyu's Line

14. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  17. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

18. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  19. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I guess that was staffsan. She really loved that karaage header XD

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i had no idea there was an amelie musical lol,but it is actually one of my favorite movies so i'm glad that mayuyu has this role.