1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    So, is it like: 15:00 opening of the venue, 16:00 start of the event? Can't read Japanese :^^;:

2. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Yes that's it, though the voting will probably be a little later after all the introduction and performance I am guessing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes. You just read Japanese. Good job.

Yes. Probably the voting starts 1hour in at least.

4. Nepu

Nepu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Fujisaki Miyu (54#) caught my attention the most, really fond of her voice and she's really pleasant in her showroom streams. She's actually streaming right now in her hotel's hallway, really early in the morning, and I believe she said she usually wakes up early. A small thing really, but as someone who has always woke up really early since early childhood (though not anymore due to circumstances), it feels like I've found sort of a kindred spirit, which makes me even more fond of her.

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Wow. Otake Hitomi is good!! I want to vote her!! But she doesn't want to go to Team K ;_;

And I want to vote Ando Chikana (my favourite draft) but she only wants to go to Team NII ;_;

After watching all the performances I decided to vote these girls:

Number 6
    Number 45
    Number 66 - Yahagi Moeka
    Number 12
    Number 18

I think I willl vote for Yahagi Moeka in first round. If she is first in all AKB48 Teams it will be more possibilities to get in AKB48 and not in SKE..

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Watched the last morning SRs before the event just now. Seeing them together in the hotel made me see how much of a good bond they already have, really entertaining to see.

Here's my favorite, Seki Ai (36) with first Yahagi Moeka rushing to her (with the mouthmask).
    DUBAO65X4AAMoGX.jpg

And then with her 'Amore', Watanabe Akari (72).
    DUBFYkNWsAEWO4k.jpg DUBFa8bX0AA54TZ.jpg DUBFgVYX4AEjBUQ.jpg DUBFh_TWkAAmU6B.jpg

7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Thank you king!!

8. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They are running test broadcast now (no image no sound), but Japanese fans are commenting on who to vote for.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I feel like NGT has the most competition. So many great girls who want to go there and no doubt some of them won't make it.

10. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Otake belongs in NIII

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Having been out of the fandom for like 6 months and just having seen these girls for the first time in their appeal videos here's what I think about all of them!
    warning: first impressions, #shitposting

#1 Abe Wakana: Cute and typical. She'll make good idol material, hope she gets picked for N.
    #3 Andou Chikana: Great voice, great energy, she looks like the kind of insane that belongs in SKE.
    #4 Ikarashi Urara: Theater girl :|
    #5 Ikegaya Chihiro: Good god put her on MC duties immediately.
    #6 Ishiwata Sena: Cute but nothing special.
    #7 Izumi Ayano: Her performance skills are pretty bad right now, there might be a silver lining somewhere.
    #8 Itou Yueru: Get this loli into the loli group before the loli group loses its loli status! She knows what needs to be done.
    #9 Oosawa Ai: Not gonna lie I thought she stole Tani Marika's profile picture. They could be sisters. Already a talented variety personality.

#11 Oota Riona: She'll be a nice solid rank filling member for some team.
    #12 Ootake Hitomi: I like this one a lot, good dance, voice and showmanship. Only problem is she's a little old already. AKB PLZ
    #13 Ootani Yuuki: what an adorable little pineapple child please draft her
    #14 Oomori Maho: I think she would have done better with a song that wasn't full of another person's personality, even though she's 18 her skills don't seem up to snuff as an amateur.
    #15 Okada Rina: Oh my. The looks could pass if she was a good performer but she shouted her song and punched her dance in its face :censored:
    #16 Oki Yuuka: Another older member and yet she didn't plan out her appeal time well, so awkward at the end there. Dunno about her.
    #17 Katsumata Saori: She didn't sell me with what she said but I like that she can rattle off something so long without stumbling. She's interesting.
    #18 Kamiyama Riho: Though her manner is cute it's obvious she can't carry a tune and she doesn't think about what she looks like while performing. Pass.
    #19 Kawano Nanaho: Catchy name! I just like saying it: "Kawano Nanaho, Kawano Nanaho..." Cool deep voice, give the girl some dancing lessons and she'll be fine.
    #20 Kitagawa Yuri: She's our new Hirari, which unfortunately means she should quit while she's ahead. AKS hates idols who can speak English.

#21 Kumamoto Hinako: Seems like a very nice and sincere girl but I feel cheaped out on when they don't perform something.
    #22 Kuramoto Miyuu: I got a foot cramp while I was watching her, I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with her off-key singing.
    #23 Koudzuna Honoka: +Points for picking one of the best songs in the catalog, -points for not managing her time, still I'd like to see her drafted.
    #24 Kobayashi Ran: This is a girl who practices to youtube videos on 2x speed :lol: I think she needs a couple more years to be a good candidate.
    #25 Saitou Haruna: Very promising! Draft her, stat!
    #26 Sakamoto Nami: She has the schtick down pat already and she's cute. Just recruit her.
    #27 Satou Ami: Same as #26, let her join Team M!
    #28 Satou Kairi: holy crap calm down just breathe just breeaaathhheee but I wanted to see her perform :(
    #29 Satou Shiori: Didn't we have one of these already? Stick her in AKB, she'll do great there.
    #30 Sawami Sakura: Somehow sings worse than the other Sakura [hehe]

#31 Shiotsuki Keito: All I can see is a little kid messing around :|
    #32 Shinano Soraha: She's a good singer but how's her dancing? I want the whole package yo. She seems mature though.
    #33 Suenaga Yudzuki: Cute, would probably do well on a team, looks like HKT material to me.
    #34 Sugiura Kotone: Seems very average on all fronts, but what do I know, I'm not an expert.
    #35 Suzuki Ayaka: Let's replenish the sporty girl stock with her.
    #36 Seki Ai: Awww I love her moe look and her slight awkwardness. Plz adopt her AKB.
    #37 Sogabe Yume: Her performance skills are allll over the place, she's gonna need a lot of practice if she gets drafted.
    #38 Takahashi Nanami: I like her confidence and flexibility, she used her time well, she'll get drafted for sure.
    #39 Tada Kyouka: I think her calm and confident demeanor would do well in NGT.
    #40 Tsushimi Yunako: A little too awkward and bad at moving, I'd give her a pass.

#41 Nakasaka Miyu: She's going places, see her potential, people!
    #42 Nakazato Chinami: We have too many of these cute-but-middlingly-talented idols already.
    #43 Nakano Airi: She took the audition 4 times? She really never gives up.
    #44 Nakano Mirai: She has an interesting face, she might become memorable if she gets drafted.
    #45 Nagano Megumi: I fell asleep watching her video.
    #47 Nakamura Mai: With that octopus impression, I've seen enough. Draft her!
    #48 Nishi Marina: Obvious aspirations to be an actress, not worse than some of the girls who have actually gotten acting roles. I wouldn't complain if she got drafted.
    #49 Hazama Miharu: Cutie but looks like a deer in headlights the whole time.
    #50 Baba Sayaka: I don't really have an opinion on her. I'm sure she'd be fine.

#51 Harasawa Otohi: She sings with all the vigor of a wilting petunia.
    #52 Hirata Shiina: So does this one.
    #53 Fukumoto Yui: Clearly doesn't know how to fill her time.
    #54 Fujisaki Miyu: Helium voiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Been a while since we had one!! GETZ
    #55 Furukawa Nadzuna: She constantly sounds like she's going to burst into tears, and all she did was whine about failing a bunch of auditions, idk man.
    #56 Honda Sora: A perfectly fine idol, but already 18, feelsbadman.
    #57 Maeda Reiko: Oh I like her style. Draft her for NMB!
    #58 Mashimo Kaho: She is also good in singing and dancing, draft her right away.
    #59 Matsuda Yumi: Cute, don't feel strongly one way or the other.
    #60 Mizoguchi Aiko: Not as good as the other RIVER girl, but probably fine.

#61 Mizobuchi Maria: For the love of bob give her a decent haircut. She might clean up okay but can't tell if she has any skills o_O
    #62 Minami Haasa: I have no feelings either way, kind of bland.
    #63 Miura Hino: Talented girl, I expect her to be drafted.
    #64 Murayama Honoka: Energetic girl but don't feel one way or another.
    #66 Yahagi Moeka: Okay this girl should be a lock, she should be very popular, I even think she'll be a top pick. She's already shown she can do everything.
    #67 Yamasaki Amiru: She comes across with the same false pandering personality as idols like Milky and Yukirin. Not my cup of tea but I suppose we're getting low on those types.
    #68 Yamamoto Mikana: Another uncoordinated newbie who didn't show how she performs.
    #69 Yura Akari: Super cutie with skills to boot, she should be pretty popular too.
    #70 Yoshikawa Hikari: Very average, but I'd like to see how she does as an idol.

#71 Yoshihashi Yuzuka: Same as above.
    #72 Watanabe Akari: She sure is trying hard even if her skills are average.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Unfortunately that hasn't been the case :(

13. Silenka

Ah well isn't that always the way of it. Some fly under the radar pretty bad.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah...

Anyways around 1hr15min before the draft starts. Grabbed myself some popcorns and chips prepared for this event.

I'm watching the training camp vids and Sugai sensei is rekting these girls soooo hard lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Each NMB team has many girls wishing to join it, it'll be tough but I'm supporting Kawano Nanaho #19 for Team N. If we can't manage to and BII oshis want to steal her that'll be fine too :^^;:

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  17. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Wait no!! no.48 Nishi Marina belong to Ske!! cant go to ngt!

Some ngt fans doing live stream in youtube

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    AWW YEEEE HERE WE GO

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    You know they do have performance videos for all of them singing Rhodes. For the ones you were unhappy they didn't do a performance you could check those.

20. Silenka

I'm aware they have other videos but I wanted them to show me what they really got in these appeal videos specifically :^^;: It's ok though it was just for fun/to learn them a bit.

Already seeing people having technical difficulties voting, who thought this was going to be a good idea...?