1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Bruh just block him, it'll be better for your health

• Like Like x 1
  2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Some of the posts are just plain rude and salty sigh.

I dont think its wise to just shut down rumours right away since quite a number of them turn out to be true, having a source or not. Even the semi final ranks of PD101 Season 2 was leaked out without any source. Just take anything with a gain of salt. Whats there to complain about? IMO talking about rumours is alot better than beating a dead horse about Hana's push that many of you have been doing.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    but still tho girls like Mirurun and Mako don't need to participate. it'll destroy any momentum they have in Japan.

and about the center talk, yes Kpop do have centers. it's usually the same with "face of the group". and the center position can be changed. just looka at GFriend. At first it was Yerin, and then around Rough-Navillera era Sinb was center, but Yerin came back as center for FINGERTIP-LW with Sinb more prominent as 2nd center then when she did at Glass Bead and Me Gustas Tu. and somehow they shoved Yerin to the gutters on SR, with Sinb once again being center. i think RV also had some "center changes"

and let's take BTS. Jungkook might not be hyung line-level popular, but it could be said that V and Jimin has more public recognition, thus making both of them more suitable for "face of the group". but then try to watch BTS perf vids and tell me Jungkook's not as prominent as Techi on Keyaki songs. Nayeon's also the same case. SaTzu are still leagues above her yet we don't see them being TWICE's center, instead we got Nayeon. Just in case you need another example, EXO. Kai's the center yet he's not even one of the popular ones (Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun). Before you say "but Kai is main dancer", lemme stop you right there. Is Nayeon main dancer? is Jungkook main dancer? is Yerin main dancer? is Irene main dancer? the answer is NO.

Small groups like MAMAMOO might not have a visible center, but then i can still tell Solar's their center. Maybe that's i'm too used on "spotting centers"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    In fact, most of the rumors and spoilers came true.
    Ans what's about Hana's push?
    Can someone tell me about that?

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

some of you guys get angry so easily. it's obvious some of the posters in this thread have no interest in the show, it's best not to read this thread. i see no harm in posting rumored participants, or any sort of rumors for that matter. as long as we take it with a grain of salt. the show won't air for a while but it keeps the conversation going and it's not just for the sake of it either.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, I am getting very tired of being called into this thread, and finding the same people fighting over and over again. So, this is now your collective FINAL WARNING...

If I have to referee any more of the bickering in this thread, I will PERMANENTLY BAN the offenders from this thread, period. This goes double for @Matsui Hikari and @Twice48 , you both are hanging on by a shoestring. However, it is not limited to those two.

You guys have completely wrecked this thread, and I will not tolerate it any longer.

• Like Like x 1
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

Why do you keep talking without legit source then? :rolleyes:

And, I doubt how all rumors regarding 48 girls came from K-pop fans when most of girls rumored were unknown to us.

Exactly, since only NMB's girl I can recognize by face is Sayakasan.

Fyi, AKB is not the whole J-pop thus, AKB being subpar does not equate to J-pop is worse than K-pop. Even some sister groups are more skilled.

That rumor likely is fake. It said Lee Seunggi would be the host, meanwhile, on another forum, it was discussed Yunho would be a great host choice.

It was reported the show would kick off in the first half of the year, so, possibly, May or June. The teaser with some contestants shown should be released few weeks in advance.

Allkpop 90% of the time just translates Korean articles.

I have no idea about Komiharu but Miru obviously is a K-pop fan, this may be once in a life time chance to live K-pop fan's dream, be on Korean music shows, do fan signs, meet K-pop stars behind the scene, and have fan meet tour all over Asia. As long as she still is a member of NMB, both captain and center positions are possible to be retaken. Also, the agency may promise her some benefit if she can debut through the show. Yoshimoto has wanted to promote NMB pan-Asia and this show is a good chance.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Just because you only recognize Sayanee doesn’t mean Mirurun is not acknowledged (by a plenty plenty of others that is not you!)

Uh...”48G” includes its sister groups :huh:
    Some people are really petty, huh, to report replies?

• Like Like x 1
  9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

People have been complaining, making jabs and jokes at Hana non stop ever since her inclusion in High Tension.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    More like 90% of the time Allkflop steal translations/news from other accounts or just get communicates ready from compagnies ;)

To comeback to the rumors I hope at least half of the trainees will be from AKB or else they might be in a delicate situation :/

• Like Like x 1
  11. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Ok.
    What's about Hana hate?
    Because I heard it somewhere else in the threads lately.
    But back then, she was a kenkyuusei in HKT48, right?
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?posts/1417739
    Agreed.
    Allkpop should had been renamed Hatekpop.
    Because this news site is causing unnecessary fanwars between Kpop fandoms.
    Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Matsui Hikari

Oh god lol. Hana became a center of hate and insults because S48 people are lame and don’t have anyone else to talk about.

Jokes aside, Hana became a hot topic here because she keeps getting included in AKB A-sides and centered 2 HKT A-sides despite being not very “worthy”. No one knows what/who started it (or at least I don’t) but everyone just started riding the Poke Hana Train.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. trxsh

trxsh Member

Another thing is that the whole argument about Produce48 ruining people's momentum is speculation in the first place. You dont know that. It might be a net positive in terms of exposure, it might be good for people looking to improve their skills outside of 48 groups' training systems or get into a different side of entertainment industry. It might be run differently from the other seasons in some way. Even if theyre doing well in their respective group some people might want more experience outside of 48g and this could be seen as a unique opportunity. We dont know.

So the people basing their arguments how "______ WILL RUIN THEIR WHOLE CAREER" and then adding something about how "korea suxx" or whatever for good measure are also starting fights based on baseless speculation. RUMORS.

/edit: to clarify, I dont think something's wrong with people saying why they think a particular rumor is unlikely, thats actually interesting to me, I just mean making ridiculous, overtly-aggressive comments based on their idea of what the show will be when they dont know anything is silly

• Like Like x 1
  14. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    This is why I'm not into music fandoms. I like K-Pop and J-pop (A little of C-Pop) and that's it. I'm not deep into it like fans are and one of the main reasons is from this thread alone.

I will admit I have always wanted a K-Pop sister group, so, I'm down for this whole idea. If it's at all a sister group. Anyway, I should go looking into P101 before this starts up.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. akboa96

akboa96 Kenkyuusei

I don’t know if that rumour list is fake but after seeing it I just want to say that I’ll be very happy if Miyupon can go on Produce48 and gain some fans. She’s pretty, lovely and talented.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Matsui Hikari

Definitely :cry2: Miyupon is so cute (personality wise) and so underrated. Miyupon can sing really well with some training as well

17. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

the visuals of most of those rumored applicants will recieve so much love. i want uha and rara to gain more exposure. same with miyupon

• Like Like x 1
  18. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    This talk about visual brought back an important question I had in the past:
    Why do some Koreans feel the need to hate on the visual of jpop idols ???
    They'll be bashing them because "they are tiny", because they "mixed themselves too much with South East Asians" (tf does that even mean ?), because they have "strong features" & other dumb stuffs like that.
    I even remember reading a comment saying that Jpop idols looked like "pretty commoners" compared to kpop idols, as if it was a compliment :fp:

I hope Produce48 will finally make people realize that Japanese visuals are waaaay too underrated !

• Like Like x 1
  19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    A guy I know said that kpop idols are better than 48G because "they are actually beautiful, but 48G members look like ordinary girls" :fp: And he said it like that's a bad thing... Meh, personally I prefer cute girl-next-door types over kpop idols with tons of makeup and (most of them) plastic surgery... But that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. akboa96

akboa96 Kenkyuusei

I knowwwwww. She’s cute personality wise and looks wise as well. I love her so much, it’ll make me really happy if she does go on Produce48 and gets out some relevancy out of it. And her singing voice is so nice. She would definitely do very well if trained properly. I can definitely see Koreans liking her.
    I don’t think they’re that against Japanese people visuals in general. Twice Jtrinity gets so much love for what they look like. And Ariyoshi Risa too, on Produce 101. Then there’s the endless Hashimoto Kanna and Nogi love. I think they have a lot of inhibitions against the styling tho.
    I won’t comment on the SEA visuals thing, that’s a whole different bag of worms.
    Koreans seem to have a very narrow standard for beauty (v chin, double eyelids, pale skin, high nose bridge, small sized head) and when someone doesn’t fit it they seem to disregard them (Throwback to that viral gif of Miss Korea contestants all having the same face).

Visuals actually reminds me of when there was a post of SKE choreo copying Twice and one of the knetz comments was actually about how pretty Uha is (something like “the girl at the back is so pretty” for a gif of jurina) instead of the plagiarism accusations [hehe]

• Like Like x 1