1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol

Hyped for Hiragana getting their own night! I hoped for some space for both Hiragens here and there, but this is a lot more!
    I agree with @ukifune about the push, but I still want more.... simply because a group push has to be constant. And I'm a greedy kenkyuusei [hehe]
    but I have to give this to them: they planned it well. Hira just finished a Netflix drama, what better moment for them to be pushed?

Kanji always go out of the way with shows so perhpas that is the reason Hiragana night is not the second one. It can be a logistical problem.

As for Kanji nights.. this is quite a particular moment and I myself don't know what to want or to expect out of it, or what to hope... I think in this moment I just want everything be alright for the girls and not be here the next day venting against staff and mngmnt.
    Oh, and a DVD, or making of, or whatever before let's say... 2025? That would be nice.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry for the random question but did someone cracked the who is who in the lyrics of Soredemo Auriteru? I was listening it coming home and while I recognized some, there're others I'm not so sure of. Also Stage48's lyrics page has not the usual division in colors.
    Just wondering... though.
    It's still one of my favorite songs

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The 2gens have now selected penlight colours (see Matsuda Konoka's recent post), and I have added them to the little colour samples for every member on my Keyakizaka Members page. Memi and many of the 2gens are using the "pearl" colours on the new official penlights, and it's not obvious what those colours are just from looking at them. So I've changed the code in the page so the names of the colours pop up when you put your mouse over them (on a computer).

@Dill -- Short answer: no. It's frustrating, since I like a lot of the voices, even a couple that sound quite odd. I've looked for a Japanese version of the lyrics that includes the parts, but haven't yet found one. I've only been able to check from the KeyaKake version (ep103, 171030), which gives us (line by line) Kyonko/Kyonko/Takemoto/Memi, Toshi/Toshi/Sarina/Sarina. Then later, from the MV, Kage ("Ikutsuka..."), Mii-Pan ("Nuguu koto..."). We need a video of a live, lol. I'm not very good at all at recognizing their singing voices.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ganbatte, Hiragana-chan!

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    HIRABINGO 1.jpg
    If this were true, I would be super happy! :)

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Me too Mas, me too.
    Budokan aside, which I consider an unexpected event, an hypotetical HiraBingo pretty much seal the deal with the Hirapush.
    It is what we were waiting for, after all.
    Finger crossed

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

that would be epic if they got HiraBingo !!! Even if its only 1 episode for 2nd gen, i will be happy.

fanart

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    HiraBingo is like an acknowledgement for Hiragana existence as separate group. Hiragana Show this weekend, actually has similar vibe to that. As far as I know, Nogi's Under never got this kind of show from AKBShow. So, if HiraBingo were true, April 10th, a week after SetoBingo is finished, and maybe, during the time after or before 6th single release, which could be meant, that will be Hiragana debut single, and mngmnt use HiraBingo as the way to promote their debut single. :)

@igrow0ld Still in the middle of journey to get back my passion. :D

12. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

2018 YEAR OF HIRAGANA

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from Hiragana show

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

here is video of Hiragana show

episode 173 : link

http://48videodouga.net/video/6433

i dont think they sang LIVE when they recorded this episode. :^^;: Typically members sang live in this show.

nice reunion of Satopii/Rei with Kageyama since they last met in AKB48 draftee event

gif of Mao

[​IMG]

fanart

[​IMG]

source

the costume designer did a great job of matching the length of the dress for 2nd gen.
    the dresses looks the same length :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Hiragana Keyaki show was outstanding. I find myself getting goosebumps from some of the songs. How does that even happen?

Of course, for me as a fan, just the chance to actually see them perform is great. But they actually did very well, in my opinion. The sharpness of some of their moves (especially the new moves) is pretty good. And the songs sound excellent.

I suspect they were singing live with a backing track of their own voices in support. But in any case, the sound was not exactly the same as the CDs, to my ear. One big benefit: we can now see more clearly who is singing what line of some of their songs, Soredemo Aruiteru in particular.

I'm guessing this was recorded a while ago, before Memi's 11 December injury. But maybe she has recovered enough to do this stuff now. Not a lot of gymnastics involved in their choreography. I'm pretty certain she will be ready by the end of the month, when they have their three nights at Budoukan.

I'm a big fan of Memi's, and she looked/sounded great, but I found myself responding to just about everyone -- the 1gens I know so well, and the 2gens who show such promise. Not a dud in the whole bunch. And indications are, here and elsewhere, that my instinct during the auditions was right: that the big new "youngest member," Hiyo-tan, has contributions to make.

By the way, Kage-chan just set a record with seven blog posts one after the other, all posted within a four-minute period. She was (more than) making up for having to pull back a bit recently, probably for school work. I consider this amount of posting excessive, but it is also rather grand. Kage and Kyouko are usually the most prolific posters among the Hiraganas.

Finally, this doesn't seem to have been mentioned in this thread, although we all probably know it: since Hirate couldn't perform, it was decided that Kanji wouldn't perform, and all three nights at Budoukan have been given to Hiragana.

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Loved it.

For some reason I never got to see Soredemo choreo when they performed in Keyakitte, and I know Takahiro sensei made it and there's a slight recall to ReMind... but those chairs, man... not a big fan.

On the other hand I love No War Choreo, less cute, more sharp and 2nd gen got involved pretty well. Sure it needs to be refined, but I'm quite pleased by it.

The rest was just too good for words, it's really hard not to like everyone all the time, no matter who my faves are. Can't wait for budokan and hopefully we'll get to see at least something.. the only less pleasant part is that when people will discover Hiragana we'll have to go throught the senbatsu/center debate here too, while - true to myself - I'm quite satisfied with having them all in senbatsu always. Obviously one would hope staff learned from the mistake they made with kanji though.

And those costumes tho... isn't time to change them yet? At least for hiragana o_O

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Just watch Hiragana Show and got teary eyes. What's wrong, me? :D

Soredemo aruiteru - there are 12 chairs. Does that means one of them represent Neru? I saw it clearly, just before members place the chairs to form a bridge. Maybe, it means even though they lose Neru, they keep walking or moving forward. :) Meichan voice was really cute!

5 Cantik - never expected that the dance was slow like that. It looks like the dance tell the story. Maybe, I need to understand its lyrics while watching it.

Eien no hakusen - Damn! Memi killed me with her wink. Didn't expected she will do that when my eyes were focused on her. Then suddenly... damn! Love you Memi! :inlove:
    Does anyone know what kind of letter they wrote in Eien dance, when members use index finger to write something in the air?

No war - LOVED IT!!! The kakkoiiness of Keya, with smile and happy aura of Hiragana! And all members looks great when they performed it. Just don't like the uniform. Moreover, it is different between 1st and 2nd gen. I hope, next uniform has same design for all gens.

Report part - Goosebumps, teary eyes. It was great show. And, one of my favorite songs from the album, AM127 was performed! :1st:

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's ひらがな (HIRAGANA)

---

My heart stopped when they performed NO WAR.. I remember I didn't like that song the first time I listened to it, but when I watched a cover from Youtube, the song grew on me.
    The dance is sharp, and it has the cool Keyaki trademark. Five-star!
    Seeing hiragana having such cool expression in their original song is so refreshing (it's their first cool song, right?). They are so ready with the A-side push.
    Kyonko as center is cherry on top.

For Eien no Hakusen, Memi's wink was gold.. She has improved, from stiff girl who can't smile to someone who can ad-lib in her performance.

They sang Soredemo Aruiteru nicely, still love the outfit.

Kinda bored with Chinmoku's performance, despite it being my top Keyaki song. I'm hoping for their 2nd song :)

18. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I absolutely loved all of their performances.
    I didn't really see NO WAR in the future performed before, so, since it is one of my favourite Hiragana songs, i was completely blown away lol.
    Honestly, I think they are performing at a really high level by now, which is truly remarkable given that some of them joined only months ago.

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    the growth they're showing ever since their omotenashi kai is just awe-inspiring you can tell that they really worked their butt-off and spent extra hours training, they really stepped up their game !! Neru leaving really gave all the promising members a chance to shine~

& (i really like their hair and makeup, the team really doing a good job in that department)

20. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Wow. Congrats Hiragana.