1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I was surprised that y'all did not pick Oki Yuuka first, but you wouldn't have gotten both Mai and her if you guys went with Oki first. It was a smart move actually, let's say Kitarie won, you guys would have still been able to snatch Oki during the 1.5 round. What I'm surprised the most is 5 teams picked her for the second round lol.

Love how we have three old mature girls out of this draft. Another reason to follow our seashore idols <3

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Haha no that's what they thought same as you. Basically underestimated what would happen if the situation if we actually managed to snatch Mai at 1st then we secure Yuuka at 2nd.

And look what happened, other teams just simply went after our juicy first choice as well. (Other teams are thinking since they secured their top first choice and see another teams top first choice still on the market in 2nd round then our top girl just became a risk free grab) It was miscalculated on the securing part of round 2 but we pulled that shea off so it was all good lmaooo

And yeah that's what I've been talking about, stu can use some instant impact from these group of girls.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. kmacu

kmacu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Haha, it was great. I would've been mad if Yuuka went to any other team (except maybe B since that's my oshi team). Super happy with this draft for STU and many other groups. Excellent job! :)

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Didn't know you guys had such a concrete plan. I was really worried about Soraha, who has been my favorite since STU48's 1st Generation auditions. She was crying for most of the event (after the 2nd round, if I recall correctly), and as time passed I got even more worried. I was sure she had a decent chance of making it in, but I almost lost all hope.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In case some of you are not familiar with our new gem, the 5th girl the STU48 fans selected is Shinano Soraha (信濃宙花), candidate number 32 (97 in the early SR rounds) from Hyogo, 14 years old (August 9, 2003).
    Her number during STU48's 1st Generation auditions was #80 ("Hachimaru").
    Her special skill is Kendo, which she has been practicing for a long time.
    She was really determined to get into any group, and that's why she didn't pick a group as her desired one. She declared that she, her younger sister and her mom will move wherever they'll have to move. She was dreaming about become an idol since she was a kid.
    Other candidates she's close to are: Nakano Mirai, Hazama Miharu.
    Favorite idols: Sashihara Rino, Matsuoka Hana (HKT48). Especially Sashihara.
    She went to STU48's handshake&tissue event in Okayama.
    I think that other that being a sweet and funny girl, her best characteristic is her voice, as you can hear in her last appeal video and her Rhodes video (which isn't as good, but still a lot better than most of the other girls'). Some more clips of her singing: 365, Katchuusha, Kurayami, Setouchi no Koe, 12 Byou, Igai ni Mango (and all of these are just from a single stream). And here are some videos to showcase her dancing: Rhodes, Aitakatta, Omoidasete Yokatta, RIVER, Warota People. She was part of Team Red in their activities as draft candidates, and she performed as the hidden center of Omoidasete Yokatta.
    In addition, Soraha was Sasshi's pick. She was the girl Sasshi said she'd like to draft into Team H, and when Team H's fans decided to stop drafting, she said she wants to scout her into =LOVE if nobody picks her.
    She wrote a letter to the fans and read it on January 20. (link)

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    well I like all girls except Yura, and why they not choose Oki first?:rant:

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Because we wanted Mai AND Yuka!?
    Yuka was 1st choice for STU48, but Mai was 1st choice for NGT48 fans; If we would have went with Yuka first there would have been no way to get both. - A bold move since all the groups suddenly went for Yuka in 2nd round, but we got her too, so no need to be angry about anything lol

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah so actually thinking back now. Actually it was actually an intel battle between NGT and STU in that first round.

First you need to understand that NGT wanted Mai too but there were other NGT 1st choice girls to pick from but apparently Mai was the most popular one. And they want to secure her first.

Knowing that (spies I guess from STU fans) was chatting about our drafting plan to must pick Mai first if we want her in the team. 2nd round won't do and definitely not 3rd round, and strongly pressed this proposal to us.

To me tbh she wasn't that desirable for me even though she was pretty popular, except for the fact that she is from Ehime and can help replenish the representation of that region. Plus she put NGT first, I would rather secure my interest in getting the only two girls who picked STU first choice, Oki and Yura. So it was a choice to pick one and sacrifice the other. I mean you can't always have everything right??

But guess what then a lot of people actually got convinced and vowed to stick to the newly discussed plan. (At least we were all united in agreement) and so I went along and prayed nothing would go wrong.

Spies from NGT also got intel of us wanting to get Mai first and so they were ready for us to come and compete. (STU mock draft test results also leaked out anyways on twitter we picked 47 first. So that probably contributed to alert NGT fans wanting to protect their 1st choice girl too)

And as planned out it worked, we got ourselves Mai but then the anticipation turned the tables against us because we didn't secure our own first choice girl who is also extremely popular in this draft. (That bait of course is so tempting) At that moment when they announced 4 other teams came after her, we know we messed up. Now we have to protect our own girl from getting stolen. The worst has happened, everyone in the room was freaking out and praying to their Gods that a miracle would happen. People finger pointing at each other, Oki Yuuka fans were just flipping out. I myself was totally in despair, and I have never felt lucky in my life and was honestly so mad at our STU fan base for pulling this stupid move.

BUT our saviour, captain Naachan was the key in the end. Honestly without her Godhand pull,
    none of our plan would've worked. Like you can't write a script better than this I tell you. It was so dramatic, I literally yelled out on top of my lungs and tears was coming out when Naachan showed her happy face that we got our girl.

Maybe this was all destiny. Some things were meant to be. Idk anymore and I ain't complaining about our new girls and will support them all as well.

They are part of the family now.

Here some screen shots of our plan working out.

1st round:
    47.jpg

2nd round:
    16.jpg

3rd round:
    69.jpg

4th round:
    (I missed to cap for No.60 but it was a high percentage too)

5th round: (This was the round we got the last girl Sasshi wanted. And Sasshi was grateful to STU fans afterwards)
    32.jpg

6th round: (End, some people still wanted to draft)
    73.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Naachan's god-hand definitely turned the tide in a near-fatal miscalculation... what a gut-wrenching draft sweet jesus lol

Speaking of 'god-hand'... every time I hear that phrase, I think of this:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Naachan's no evil bad guy final boss... but apparently she's as um, supernaturally gifted as Kariya -- only way to beat her, is to sacrifice yourself lol :shocku:

But mostly, it's an excuse to listen to Nujabes, RIP... :^^;:

9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Great work everyone, especially Naachan :awesome:
    BTW 5 teams lottery for Oki, does that make her the most wanted draftee ever in terms of most number of teams requesting?

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Did Sayaya had 4 or 5 teams picking her in draft 1? I don't remember.

11. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    It's so interesting to read that you guys actually had a plan and were organized, it wasn't like that in my room, at all lol
    Thank you a lot (and thanks Naachan!) I liked Oki and Yura, I didn't see or read much about the others until now, but it's a good amount of new members too
    And yes, 5 teams for Sayaya

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah we just came together like 4 hours early into the room and hella debated and analyzed stuff. Got a bunch of proposals but we all agreed on one somehow and went with it.

And that answers the question to Oki Yuuka is not the only girl to be picked by most teams in draft event

============================

OH MAH GWAD!!

I'm dropping manly tears right now T o T

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Naachan getting emotional. :cute:

I'm still salty they didn't sing their songs tho.

Now, a theatre please?
    Or just ditch the boat idea and make them perform sort of regularly in certain theatres in the 7 prefectures, but they need a place already.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You mean the B-sides?

Don't expect it in this year.
    No we still want the boat! WE WANT EVERYTHING! Concerts, CMs, photoshoots, TV shows, Singles, random music festivals, random local festivals! Give it to us, let our girls shine everywhere!! :^O^:

At this point they would probably go for plan B and do visits to different theaters and do stage performance. Buuuuuuut don't have to worry about that, starting from February it's all handshake events almost for the whole month until April LOL

Like I mean go check their schedule it's literally all they do XD And plus batch recordings of Setobingo, Imousu, Chidori Roke, Setorip, Seto chare, STU Ganbarimasu! and radio shows and on and on and on.

Don't forget tissue events!!

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

This is the first SG to be formed without a home theater...? I think even SNH had a small theater while their big one was being built out...

Less the disappointment of the contractors and financiers and no doubt local gov't dropping the ball for the boat... STU seems to be handling such a massive faceplant rather boss-like. I don't think there's any alternative, tbh... but still :whistle:

From a timeline POV though... I think mgmt set expectations waaaay too high, saying 2017 was going to be the boat's debut. It takes a lot more skilled labor to build the same thing on a ship as on land, as everything has to be designed and made in metal. Then there are int'l & JDM marine regulations for countless things you don't have to worry about with a brick-&-mortar theatre. Aaand there's raising money to hire these workers and buy the materials and possibly drydock the donor ship, which if from TISSTA and the DMO... will be politically affected. So even 2018 is pretty optimistic, even for promotional pics of a half-finished boat. :(

But if that means more tours + tons of other STU promos (including TV presence) to compensate... so be it! :^^;: My hope is that it doesn't wear the girls out before their home theatre is finally over their heads.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sorry guys for breaking the topic BUT I need to post this XD

======================

[News Update]

Suprise!! More fun stuff dished out. STU website update collaboration with SGS (Street Girls Snap) Overly kawaii max costumes with Hinachan and Marina!!
    https://sgs109.com/stu48/

001.jpg

There is also an article of them and 30 questionnaires of all STU members.

Anyone wanna translate?

=====================

Debut single release event in Hiroshima Station @ Jan 28.

**Mini Live and HS event (for purchasing the singles of Type A - G on the spot. Basically bonus handshake with 3 members at once, sweet deal!)

Members:
    Ishida Chiho, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Takino Yumiko, Torobu Yuri

HS Lanes:
    1. Ishida Chiho, Imamura Mitsuki, Takino Yumiko
    2. Ichioka Ayumi, Iwata Hina, Torobu Yuri

http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1145

====================

And Tokushima guerilla tissue event now! XD
    https://twitter.com/akisato0011/status/955326717253492736

DUIhyJSVQAAOxby.jpg

=====================

Best moments of the draft XD

STU stole the show
    http://stuoukokuonri18.blog.jp/archives/6778725.html

17. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I will be translating! Thanks for letting us know about this!

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    :approve:

I did Hinachan one already. Here is the template. Should be the same question. If you can make it like a compilation or something that would be great.

Q.1 What is your name?

Iwata Hina

Q.2 What is your nickname?

Hinachan

Q.3 When is your birthday and zodiac?

February 21, Pisces

Q.4 What is your blood type?

A

Q.5 What is your height?

150cm

Q.6 My personality is...

Airhead and my pace

Q.7 What is your charm point?

Eyes

Q.8 What is the charm point of Setouchi?

A beautiful place that has many natural scenaries

Q.9 What is your special talent?

Cooking

Q.10 Favorite subject?

Japanese

Q.11 Favorite color?

Pink

Q.12 If you have to pick your color what would that be?

Pastel pink

Q.13 Favorite Fashion style?

Loose fluffy girly style

Q.14 Recently bought fashion item?

A pink knitwear with see through shoulders

Q.15 Favorite cosmetics that you are using now?

Opera Lip Tint 06 Pink Red

Q.16 If you can change your hair color for one day what would it be?

Pink brown

Q.17 If you came to Harajuku where would you like to go?

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar

Q.18 What do you do on day offs?

Shopping

Q.19 Favorite sport?

Badminton

Q.20 Favorite food?

Strawberry

Q.21 Favorite sweet right now?

Sweets that involves Brulee

Q.22 What music do you often listen to, genre?

Heart Gata Virus, I usually listen to AKB songs

Q.23 Song that you usually sing in Kareoke?

Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe!

Q.24 Favorite comedian?

Cunning's Takeyama Takanori

Q.25 A film you recommend?

Kimi no Na Wa

Q.26 Picture app you usually use?

B612

Q.27 Favorite TV program?

MUSIC STATION

Q.28 What is your treasure?

AKB goods

Q.29 What is the thing you are collecting?

AKB goods

Q.30 What is your motto?

My dream is 1 mm ahead of my reach.
    (Quote from Aki-p during his speech in the HKT 1st gen audition. This is also Sakuratan's favorite motto as well. Sasuga my piyochan <3)

Q.31 If you got one wish that can come true what would that be?

I want a body that won't get fat if I eat lots

Q.32 An entertainer you admire?

Kojima Haruna

Q.33 What is your source of power?

Idol

Q.34 Favorite animal?

Chickling

Q.35 If you became an animal that would be?

Chickling

Q.36 What is your obsession?

Taking pictures of member's face when they are sleeping

Q.37 Favorite season?

Winter

Q.38 If you can use magic you will?

Ride on a broom and fly away

Q.39 Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes

Q.40 What is the recent thing you laughed at?

Recieving the "Yahoo! Search Awards Local Category Yamaguchi Prefecture Category Award"

Q.41 What is the recent thing you cried at?

The Hiroshima leg of Setouchi 7 prefecture tour. I cried at lot of things there.

Q.42 What is your habit of words/sayings?

Sukinasoo

Q.43 What is a thing you cannot miss doing everyday?

Packing

Q.44 Country you would like to travel to?

Korea

Q.45 What would you bring if you are going to a no man island?

Fishing tools

Q.46 If you wanna try another job other than idoling what would that be?

Patisserie (Bakery)

Q.47 What is your dream and goal?

I want to be an idol that shines brightly with a presence

Q.48 Lastly, one thing you to say to our readers!

Nice to meet you! Thank you for reading this questionnaire! From now on I want you to know more and more about Hina! Please support me.

Q.1 What is your name?

Q.2 What is your nickname?

Q.3 When is your birthday and zodiac?

Q.4 What is your blood type?

Q.5 What is your height?

Q.6 My personality is...

Q.7 What is your charm point?

Q.8 What is the charm point of Setouchi?

Q.9 What is your special talent?

Q.10 Favorite subject?

Q.11 Favorite color?

Q.12 If you have to pick your color what would that be?

Q.13 Favorite Fashion style?

Q.14 Recently bought fashion item?

Q.15 Favorite cosmetics that you are using now?

Q.16 If you can change your hair color for one day what would it be?

Q.17 If you came to Harajuku where would you like to go?

Q.18 What do you do on day offs?

Q.19 Favorite sport?

Q.20 Favorite food?

Q.21 Favorite sweet right now?

Q.22 What music do you often listen to, genre?

Q.23 Song that you usually sing in Kareoke?

Q.24 Favorite comedian?

Q.25 A film you recommend?

Q.26 Picture app you usually use?

Q.27 Favorite TV program?

Q.28 What is your treasure?

Q.29 What is the thing you are collecting?

Q.30 What is your motto?

Q.31 If you got one wish that can come true what would that be?

Q.32 An entertainer you admire?

Q.33 What is your source of power?

Q.34 Favorite animal?

Q.35 If you became an animal that would be?

Q.36 What is your obsession?

Q.37 Favorite season?

Q.38 If you can use magic you will?

Q.39 Do you believe in ghosts?

Q.40 What is the recent thing you laughed at?

Q.41 What is the recent thing you cried at?

Q.42 What is your habit of words/sayings?

Q.43 What is a thing you cannot miss doing everyday?

Q.44 Country you would like to travel to?

Q.45 What would you bring if you are going to a no man island?

Q.46 If you wanna try another job other than idoling what would that be?

Q.47 What is your dream and goal?

Q.48 Lastly, one thing you to say to our readers!

19. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I might have misheard it or something but either way it feels more likely that we get a normal stage first was before the boat thing.
    Yumirin has been calling her cake recently lol and she even introduces herself as that on her SR.
    But I really like Fukachan presence in the senbatsu.
    :^^;: fk... wow this is bad, I might have gone too deep :(
    I'm really happy with how it turned out too but srsly that was the dumbest draft plan ever and the fact that we were so close to losing on Soraha is just baffling. Sure it's great to have get a lot of the older girls that could potentially have an impact right away, it's still way safer with younger girls.
    And tbh who knows, Soraha might end up being the best draftee in the end because she has grown on me since being drafted.
    That height and age is a really good combination + she already got a bit of the visual and still have a ton of potential going forward.
    Naachan saved this whole draft....

And it's awesome in a sense how all these 4 girls were sitting next to each other like the day prior.
    Strangely enough, Oki Yuuka was the girl I probably was following the most throughout this whole process and even back to the STU audition SR. But the member I was least interested in out of the 5 drafted girls.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018