1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  2. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

A little late but for sure my favorite is Andou Chikana, number #3! She's super charismatic and fun to watch, i can already feel the oshism coming lolol here's a vid from her singing part of "sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka"!
    if the video does not show watch the video here

3. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    NGT has so many great candidates! Still like number 38 Takahashi Nanami the best. Imo she already has kinda an idol aura around her which is rare for a newcomer.

4. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Was watching Ayutaro's SR.

Seems like Hinatan suggested that the KKS join in the sekai wa song if the song won number 1. And everyone agreed to this. The KKS joined in at the 2nd half of the song.... making it a whole group performance...all 24 members. This made me tear up. Man, I love how they never leave any member behind... They win as a group. As ogiyuka already tried to say in her SR, internally within NGT48 the KKS are no different to NIII. The girls are in both NIII and KKS stage performances, they can't do without each other.

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I almost forgot that the Draft will take place tomorrow. Personally, out of the members who made it to the final selection, I have been rooting since the beginning for Oomori Maho (#14) and Tsushima Yunako (#40). I have no doubt that #14 will be eventually drafted into NGT, what with the following of supporters that she earned herself. I'm still a bit unsure about #40 because I see there's not much talk about her on Twitter, but I believe she would fit into NGT perfectly with her creativity (look up for some of her SR streams to see what I mean), "my pace" and carefree attitude.
    So, I don't know if anyone has the pass for the Team NIII room, but consider sparing a 40 ball for her.
    [​IMG]

Also, something tells me I shold have paid more attention to Tada Kyouka (#39) as well.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

NGT48 songs' rank in AKB48's 2018 Request Hour:

[​IMG]
    ^ I love how the list starts with "Overture" which makes it seem like an actual NGT48 concert setlist.

I would also add Kitarie's "Choose Me!" at #19

I'm so glad they did! I was so happy to see the rest of the KKS join in. This was truly a win for NGT48 as a whole.
    I really do hope NGT will have a single this spring with all 24 members in senbatsu as it would be Kitarie's final single.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  7. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    So far 2 of our wish candidates managed to join!#38 and #40 join NGT!!! And Draft Kaigi is still continuing!

8. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

The New Girls for NGT48.
    Tsushima Yunako - Sato Kairi - Takahashi Nanami - Ando Chikana - Fujisaki Miyu

10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Well NGT48 didn't do too badly. I am sorry for 47 though, I did follow her SR and she was very much aiming to being in NGT48. I hope she adjusts well to STU48.

Now 2nd generation auditions please. Gen 2 can be KKS, not gen 1.

11. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

The girls are all 16-17. Tsugumin remains the youngest NGT48 member lol

12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    One thing good going for draftees in NGT48, you can be at least ensured a stage performance spot when you finish your training.

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Her home is in Ehime and STU was her 2nd choice so she should be perfect fit too.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

14. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

I loved the draftees! I'm sure they'll be great on ngt <3 When do you think they'll be properly introduced? Andou Chikana was my oshi on draft, so i'm screaming with happiness XD

15. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Can we share NGT48's SHOWROOM recording from the Draft Kaigai here?

16. Pamyurin

Pamyurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    I feel like NGT fans missed on Ootake Hitomi (#12) and Oomori Maho (#14) those two had the biggest potential imo. At the end they got drafted by Team B but i feel like they would have really shined in NGT. Oomori Maho didn't seem very happy as her only choice was NGT48 :'( I really hope they can become popular in AKB

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Agreed, with that team B picked up really good gems. Which team B is my oshi team as well and I'm happy about they got drafted there because moeka was took by Team K.

I seriously want to read the chat log of NGT SR and see what the hell they were thinking.

Or anyone voted can give a summary?

Go ahead.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

18. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Soooo after reviewing the new draft newcomers for a while I think we had a pretty great draft. It would be almost perfect if we had won the coin toss for #47 Nakamura Mai. Very surprised that Omori Maho wasn't first or 2nd pick for us as well.

Now I can't wait to see more of them as they integrate into the team (especially Takahashi Nanami and Tsushima Yunako).

19. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I can't stop watching RH's #16, the SNS selection. Not only because it's my favorite from the 2nd single, but also because of SG members shocked reactions on the backsteps at the beginning of the song [hehe]

It doesn't have an MV so only NGT48 fans know about it. I hope this song gets performed more, now that more people know about it. RH top25 was the best promotion for NGT48 2nd single.

In that case I will when I find it lol

If anyone comes by NGT48's Showroom for 3rd draft pls share it here~

20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I think non NGT48 fans get see the whole range of song genres in NGT48's repertoire. From cute to dark/serious to sexy.