1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Do it do it do it do it do it

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's going along the lines like "I ain't letting you beetches stealing my harem away from me!!!!!"

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Or “all your base are belong to us!”

4. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I watched D3 live on SR last night and i was very surprised by how lucky our captain was.
    No one is going to take the girls from her (harem) lol

Can't wait to see the interaction between the 5 new D3 members and our captain. I wonder if they will ship Yuuna or Naayumi lol

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The TDC events went safely without a hitch for Naachan. Actually, last week as a whole was really great for Naachan, much better than I had expected.
    *Starting with the adultcon where she made a splash with the kiss.
    *then her solocon where she drew people attention with her voice so much that AKB newspaper/Nikkansports reporter wanted to feature Naachan on the next AKB newspaper after that and also wanted a record company to pick her. Oh and this is where she announced her PB which we probably know that it will come sooner rather than later.
    *Coin Toss ranked 15th! I hope it was higher, but considering 2 T4 songs and 2 STU songs were ranked, the result was good enough.
    *AKB48 51st single center! Now she will need to make new wishes (photobook - done, solocon - done, single center - done). I remember that she wanted to do morning SR with Onishi.... :^^;:
    *Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, there was the draft event. For STU fans that watch it live, it was a treat!. STU main girl is no.16, but fans after 47 first because 47 preference are NGT/STU while 16 is STU. Apparently NGT also thinking the same thing, thus 47 is contested between STU and NGT. Naachan drew the lottery and won! The strategy was a success! or is it? On the 2nd round, of course STU fans picked 16, but apparently we didn't realize that a lot of fans from other teams are also interested in 16 as their 2nd choice, thus it ended up into a 5 way battle! Now we may have to sacrifice STU no.1 pick to get STU 3rd or 4th pick! I was already gave up at that point and just hope that if she didn't go to STU, she would go to Team B since I mainly follow AKB and STU, so in my mind the odds were 2/5 instead of 1/5. But I really wanted her to go to STU because she is always talking about STU in her SR and she is basically a STU girl. Amazingly, Naachan won again! not only Naachan won 2 times in a row, they also had a drawing to decide which member get to pick the lottery first and Naachan got first in both! (so when STU vs NGT, and STU vs 4 other teams, Naachan draw first), thus God's Hand! It was so amazing that Oricon made an article just to highlight that! https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2104413/full/

Other than that, there was STU concert earlier before the draft and the reviews are great and Naachan made a good speech at that concert.
    Also somewhere last week, MSte line up for this week was revealed and AKB will perform Yosougai no Story! This is the vocal senbatsu song from the 50th single and also one of the song from the 9th album. Not sure who is the center for this song but Naachan is in it! This is a small-ish unit song (8nin), thus Naachan should have a lot of exposure in the show.

As for today (Monday), she can't perform in Miyabi grad stage (which is on Kamikyoku stage) because she has a STU work today. Busy days ahead for Naachan because of the AKB album and STU 1st single.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Thanks for the breakdown of everything that happened recently, I can't believe everything's lining up so well for her, I'm so glad :^O^:

7. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

looks like she's just flying at this point
    I guess the rumors were true if you cut your hair you'll get support/push

8. Rurouni

Amazon page for her photobook have been updated with a picture and title
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4847049985
    岡田奈々 ファースト写真集 『 飾らない宝石 』
    "Kazaranai Houseki"
    518bGUO2xlL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    Btw, the photographer is the same one as for Wakatsuki Yumi PB.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Can you guys recommend me any Naachan stuff to watch from the past half year or so? I'm catching STU on Mujack and Setobingo and her birthday stage but is there anything else that was really good?

10. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

the 3 special episodes of akbingo that they did for her were pretty nice, get to see her before who she is now

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Nemousu terebi where she goes to i think it was thailand, and had to overcome many hardships, you can see her literally growing on the show.

Akbingo before had good moments too

Her documentary of course too

Rurouni thanks! When you put everything lined up you really see it was a blessed week for Naachan. Hope she make new wishes and still have one to go... kami5.

I am so happy for Naachan she is being recognized it is so great!!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

12. Rurouni

Half year? STU docu is a must. She actually hasn't been on variety much. That bingo stint early in 2017 was her last stint on Bingo. After that was Nemousu Thai episodes. You might have watched both of those. Then almost nothing except for music shows and a bit of cameo on either Nemousu or Bingo. If you don't mind watching STU group performances, you might be able to find it somewhere. It wasn't super duper good or anything, more like a glorified theater performance.
    So technically you haven't missed much. She is mainly appearing on music shows, STU tour, AKB event and a bit of AKB theater. Missed AKB national HS 5 times in a row because of STU jobs and TDC concert prep (her solocon).
    Between that, she expanded her harem and of course the fun MC session on RH where it had Naachan, Yuiri, and Yuuri on Myao's Room. https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/954594476139294720

What you need to look out for is the full version of STU docu, which will be out soon (Jan 26).

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I feel Bingos are good for getting to know Naachan prior to her incredible moonshot of a life change and career boost, as comparison. Back pre-change... while she was competent and attractive and likable, working within the rigid box she then imagined idol 'orthodoxy' to be, was causing her internal struggle. She resolved this by becoming more true to herself (within reason, as mgmt no doubt appreciates), which was tested at the following SSK... from there her moves have been nothing but gold upon gold, like a Nasukawa Tenshin of the idol world (hmm... Tenshin (天心, 'god-mind') = Tenshu (天手, 'god-hand')? :hehe:)

The Thailand special was good for Naachan's image, though I suspect she was still very much conflicted on how to proceed with her idol career at that point. But she knew she needed new challenges to figure out what to do... and like my own experiences I'm sure she knew it'd be hard... but lots of answers would come out of the suffering -- they always do.

Her doc's the best for her side of the story... although in places she politely redirects conversation... not out of sophistry, but so she doesn't rock the boat too much, which seems odd knowing Naachan now, but this is a past skill she finds useful -- though no longer bound by it. <3

14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Lol, Silenka knows Japanese very well (she translates a lot of the lyrics) and is a Naachan oshi. It’s just that she disappeared since November and I’m assuming hasn’t been updated.

15. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    o
    ohmy..is that silenka that asked? i thought its someone new to the fandom.hahaha..well then..my bad.haha.of cos silenka is. who doesnt know that? so sorry.my mistake
    im in shame.im really embarrased right now.haha. i guess im deleting my post before. im too embarrased. i definitely missed everyone's quoting/reply silenka.

16. Rurouni

Article from Tokyo Sports talking about Naachan
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/893173/
    Which is probably the same/similar article as the one in that Tokyo Sports newspaper posted here http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/okada-nana-naachan.5232/page-266#post-1416525
    Anyway, it seems that it isn't just the editor that think Naachan is a better singer than Sayanee, but many 48G official voiced the same thing.

Also Nikkan Sports reporter speculated that Naachan solocon might be the catalyst that made management chose Naachan as the 51st single center because there wasn't any indication about it before. I don't think that was the case, but this probably shown how highly he thinks about Naachan solocon.
    https://twitter.com/setsu_shinya/status/954690013526073344

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I was always impressed when she started singing on SR, so easy on the ears lol~

Waka pb was pretty, nothing crazy but we should get some nice shots for sure.

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Nope, he wasn't. She was obviously known for her singing, and mgmt decided immediately to give her a solo concert due to it... right? :p

The AKK EP I had in mind, he poked fun at her 'creepy' eyes and majime, which was fish in a barrel for that Naachan.

19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I see you guys mention her documentary. IS it the same as the STU docu or does she hav a personal one ?

Did I miss the full version already ? I thought a longer version is coming out but thks to my work, I lost track of the info :(.

20. Rurouni

She has her own documentary which was premiered last year. They will have a rerun for Naachan docu on Jan 25. STU full version is on Jan 26.
    Full version of each docu is 90min long. Naachan docu has 3 version (45min, 60min, and 90min).
    There was a big gap between Naachan 45min version, 60min, and 90min so the tone of her docu kinda changed between the version, from the really painful 45min version to the somewhat happier ending on 90min version. STU docu story picked up right after Naachan docu ended in terms of the story line, so you can say that part of STU docu is a continuation of Naachan docu.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1