1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I didn't put words in your mouth, and you're the one who still wanted to continue this even after the mod warned you
    you could've just read it and move on

I just wanted to put my part "why is it wrong to not believe in rumors?" didn't name anyone in my post either

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Wait what...there is an eye enlarge plastic surgery thing? Genuine question by the way lol

Anyways, unless you meet the girls in person, there is such thing as contouring and makes a huge difference especially in photos. By the way, can you list me some members that got their nose (pointier because I’ve only seen nose bridge ones lmao) done and eyes enlarged?

48G girls that are said to look good/I find look good (cute, pretty,..)
    -Annin
    -Renacchi
    -Juri
    -Mogi
    -Kojimako
    -Komi
    -Sayaya
    -Yuiyui
    -Hijirin
    -Nao
    -Egochan
    -Uha
    -Sakipon
    -Airi
    -Mirurun
    -Sayanee
    -Akarin
    -Naru
    -Ruririn
    -Saepii
    -Fuuchan
    -Yuuri
    -Cocona
    -Rikatii
    -Reichan
    -Natsu
    -Sakura
    -Madoka
    -Jiina
    -Nako
    -Hinatan (HKT)
    -Ayaya
    -Mahohon
    -Miha
    -Piyo
    -Yumirin

WHAT YOU DOING STU

While a lot of them do look pretty average, they’re still above that unpretty line. By the way, this is all according to Japanese standards and not your unrealistic without ps Korean standards.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    #1 You guys are really ignoring my warning? We'll see what happens in this thread when I get home tonight. (Hint: That gives you guys about six hours to clean up your act, and your posts)

#2 You guys are sinking to a new low with an argument as subjective as "Who has prettier girls" and "Plastic surgery blah blah blah." If that is what this thread has sunk to, then leave now.

Jeez!

• Like Like x 1
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ actually can you do us a big favor by locking this thread up until an official announcement is made of who’s participating or even better when the show starts?

The discussion in this thread has been so awful that it’s becoming somewhat of a meme on Twitter.

• Like Like x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^couldn't agree more. There's like what? 3 more months of rumors until the show starts?

• Like Like x 1
  7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    nah, it'd be boring w/o this thread. this thread s literally the only active thread in this whole forum (along w/ mnl48)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    You mean the 2 users again?

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    1 user brought it up again, but like I said, the horse has already been beaten to death as it is, no need to keep talking about it. Also locking the thread is unnecessary.
    —————————

Back to the discussion on styling, with Kpop having more emphasis on hair dying, it would be interesting to see how if they’d have some of the girls with their hair dyed. Probably nothing wacky, but I could see some blondes & red heads amongst the group.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The only active thread? Hahahahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. welp

welp Next Girls

You may look up about AKB48 and plastic surgery on internet and you may see many girls had much smaller eyes (without eyelid fold) pre-debut. We've discussed that Japanese does little to no contour thus, they can't be save by it. While most Korean girls suffer from flat noses, that's not so prevalent in Japan. Most Japaneses are born with fairly high noses, however many of them have fairly big nose tips. I won't give names but you may search pre-debut photos of members having narrow nose tips and observe if there is difference.

I think it's better that you don't come here until there is official announcement so others who like reading/ discussing rumors can have fun.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Matsui Hikari

Honey, you’re being really vague right here. I have no idea who you are talking about. (Tomochin is already known for plastic surgery so she doesn’t count.)

FYI, Japanese do contour. It’s just not as dramatic as the Western people. Akarin calls it “nose shadow” or something with shadow LOL

• Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

The mod already warned of PS discussion and you wanna go detailed? Nose contour can't save side photos, common sense.

By the way, ain't turn-out-to-be-true rumors of S1 and S2 from Korean sites? All s3 rumors (but Sakura one) so far did not seem to base on Korean (nor Japanese) source. I've saved that Weibo 20 girls list to see if there will be any slightliest accuracy, especially the 2 unknown trainees.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    wow not too sure if its a smart move to air in June-July period since wanna one is supposedly having a world tour. this will somewhat affect the voting at the start as well viewership rates. hopefully they push it to early may late april period...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Doubt it would be in June-July since they said it’ll air on the 1st half on this year. April-May seems more likely

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Matsui Hikari

Geez. Guess who just posted the baseless rumor list to their 14.6K followers :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  17. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

It's truly astounding that there are people out there who believe in rumors

reminds me of the same people who are in a relationship and believe in baseless rumors and get angry at their partner without knowing the truth

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Ya know, there is nothing wrong with discussing rumors as long as they are positioned as such. So I am not sure why people would be all bent out of shape about rumors being discussed here. Please enlighten me; Is that they are being stated as facts, or official announcements?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Idk why people blow a gasket over a rumor. Just because something is a rumor doesn’t mean it can’t be true.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Matsui Hikari

There isn't. But the fact that there's no saying of where the photo/list came from is quite questionable. Like I said previously, it doesn't have to be the original person who created the list. Even a third, fourth, or even 1 millionth party is fine. A list can't come out of nowhere nor a simple "I came upon this" and get away with it. It can be simply created to troll us or as a joke. You know, there's just people that seek the attention. Obviously, the person who posted it to their 14K followers is just irresponsible imo. It's not the first time either.

**By the way, this person follows this thread/forum. I don't know who but they do.

• Like Like x 1