[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I came here to post after seeing in Toshi-chan's Tuesday blog that they had added seats. She said it made the members very happy, since they were far from sure they could fill the place. Now I find the info posted here already. I can add that the link given by @MasToppu is to the official news, and adds info that the seats being opened are to the side and at an angle and have somewhat restricted view. Gives me a lot of relief, too. Seems as if Hiragana may be just as magical as Kanji. How on earth can a group without a single fill Budoukan?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

maybe Katakana will be magical as Hiragana as well [hehe]

[​IMG]

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Goods on sale at Budoukan and at the handshake event two days later (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

I don't think there's quite as much new stuff as there would have been if Kanji Keyaki were involved, but there's a T-shirt and a handwarmer, new scarves for all 20 members and the group, as well as two sets of all-20 Hiragana photos and one of the 11 1gens in their Soredemo outfits. Also sets of the Kanjis in their Hiraishin and Kaze ni outfits. Goods can also be ordered from the Official store.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fan made pv to support Hiragana (3 day Budokan solo concert)

I wonder if any Kanji will be in Budokan watching Hiragana concert today ??

if the video does not show watch the video here

fanart of 1st gen Hiragana

[​IMG]

Hiragana in Budokan !!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Best of luck to our girls! :chuffed:
    but, mostly, have fun! :banana::banana::banana:

7. yumochi

yumochi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Twitter:
    seolwa
    wishing luck for my angels................ :cry2:

8. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Finally watched the Hiragana Show (props to all subbers!) and it was great. Some observations:
    • Kyonko is a really good performer. I love her voice, and her dancing is on point. She seems like she'd excel in hip-hop style dances, since she can pop her body well. Girl knows how to centre.
    • Kage knows how to play the camera like a pro already. That wink in NO WAR was smooth.
    • Speaking of NO WAR, I think it's my second favourite Keyaki song now. It's perfect for Hiragana's "happy aura."
    • Katoshi is someone who can really sparkle.
    • More Memi. Always more Memi. Can never have enough Memi.
    • 2nd gens look like they fit in nicely. Expecting big things from them.
    Anyway, I hope they go out there and take Budokan by storm!

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

They apparently did go out and take Budoukan by storm. Lots of enthusiastic comments, many mentioning the "happy aura" that filled the stage and the hall.
    • The first encore was a new song, possibly centred by Mii-Pan (Sasaki Mirei), that's getting good comments. Lyrics sounded to people like a statement that they intend to catch up to Kanji, almost a declaration of war.
    • Memi did Neru's part in Dare Tobe, shooting about 5 metres up into the air (so someone Tweeted) from the stage lift -- despite her recently broken wrist....
    • The 2gens did Nogi's Oide Shampoo, with Kawata Hina at centre.
    • Kanjis including at least Neru, Pon and Mona were in the VIP seats, and Neru and Pon were dancing at various points. (Konno-san was also there)
    • Kage is great at the poetry reading in SekaAi (as we already knew). She apparently did the scream, and very well.
    • pre-show voice announcements by Hina-chan, Paripi, and Manamo (2gens)

Set list:
    0. overture plus 1gen dance
    1. Hiragana Keyaki
    2. Futari Saison (Memi centre, Mao-chan dance)
    3. Bokutachi ha Tsukiatteiru
    MC1
    4. Kataru nara Mirai wo... (Kyouko centre)
    5. Tokyo Tower Doko kara Mieru
    MC2
    6. Shoujo ni Modorenai (Katoshi, Sarina, Mirei, Kumi)
    7. Koko ni Nai Ashiato (Aozora to MARRY song done by Take, Kage, Memi, Mei, Mana)
    8. Neko no Namae (Katoshi, Kumi, Memi, Mana -- Memi/Mana instead of Sugai/Akanen)
    9. Chinmoku Shita Koibito yo (Lima Cantik)
    10. 100-Nen Matteba (Neru's song done by the 1gens)
    MC3
    11. Oide Shampoo (2gens, Kawata Hina centre)
    12. NO WAR in the Future (all 20)
    MC4 (Hiragana 2gens?)
    13. Soredemo Aruiteru
    14. Eien no Hakusen
    15. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka (Kyonko/Take featured)
    16. Dare yori mo Takaku Tobe! (Memi centre)
    17. Taiyou ha Miageru Hito wo Erabanai (all 20?)
    end of main show
    encore1: Ima ni Miteiro (new song, title not certain, Mii-Pan centre?)
    MC5
    encore2: Sekai ni ha Ai shika Nai (Kage centre, MeiMei doing Neru's reading, Memi doing Zumiko's)
    encore3: W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta (all20?)
    MC6

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's an interesting setlist, let's see what they bring in day 2 and 3.... but I have a question though... Oide Shampoo?? Why? I mean.. perhaps I'm forgetting something right now, but there's not link between that Nogi song and Keyaki, right?
    if it's a random choice there were tons of better songs by Nogi... I don't understand...

Glad day one was a success though ^^

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't know if this is coincidence or not. Maybe, Oide Shampoo is related to Ikoma grad announcement (there is no official announcement yet, but Nikkan Sport has it as their today's headline). Or, it is just Nogi song that matches with Hiragana happy aura.
    Overall, that was really nice setlist. :) I want to watch shoujo ni modorenai.

12. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Oide Shampoo does have a Hiragana feel to it though (catchy, upbeat, youthful).

Great setlist but.I would have liked to have seen more A-sides (Kaze Ni, Fukyouwaon).

13. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Doubt Aki-P would write such a song if he wasn't serious about pushing Hiragana. I wonder if he's preparing a war to keep in the backpocket to unleash when Kanji starts to show a plateau, or when he thinks they need a fire lit under them, or what. Sounds like it's going to be interesting going forward though.

14. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I feel like giving Budokan to Hiragana was just that. Kanji retreated and Hiragana pushed forward into the breach.

15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Seeing that setlist and that they've only performed one A-side, I wonder if one of the next days is having a darker theme to go with the other A-sides... and maybe compensate Kanji absence and reinforce the "war declaration": "We are able to do all you can and even more"

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

good setlist on day 1 :) @ukifune thanks for the sharing the setlist :worthy:

what a strange set up for Oide Shampoo then NO WAR in the Future. i prefer Seifuku no Mannequin then NO WAR in the Future

saw a photo of Sawabe-San flower decoration for Hiragana

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Ikoma graduation announcement news video all over the internet....nothing about Hiragana concert....

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Great to know that they had a very successful first day. Here's to more of the same for the next two.

Oide Shampoo may not be considered one of Nogizaka's best songs but I think it's a Nogi fan favorite or at least I feel that way. It's not for nothing does Nogizaka usually bust it out during the encore to their concerts -- it gets the fans up and rocking. It's upbeat and the dance choreography, while simple, looks to be fun especially the ending parts when they are in a line swaying together. I would like to see 2nd Gen Hiragana's version. They probably had a great time during it, and if the audience were familiar with the song the shout outs would have energized the members.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I am curious right now, did the do the "dame, dame" dance on Oide Shampoo? The controversial lifting skirt dance that has been changed into new and proper movement aka dame dame dance.

And for the new song, I think I like it. Maybe, I like everything from H right now, since I'm so biased towards them. :D

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'll have to wait HOURS to listen the new song :wall: (keep it up, please)

@Generic_User I'm a Nogi fan myself, but I have to admit Oide Shampoo is not even near my top songs and more so, I still don't understand why Hiragana used it... but I would have found weird the use of any song which doesn't belong to Keyaki, regardles of how much I like it... perhaps is just a remind that keayki and Nogi are actually related; something I usually don't think about.
    @MasToppu the thought about Ikoma grad came to my mind too, but I find it ulikely because of the timing.. and again.. why keyaki should give a tribute to Ikoma?

Anyway, it wasn't that important, [hehe] I was just curious

Can't wait for the second day reports.

GO Hirachans GO

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I thought Oide Shampoo was chosen because it was fun and upbeat and maybe not too hard to dance. But many Hiraganas of both generations adore Nogi, so it was probably something they were enthusiastic about doing. Some Japanese commenters are wondering if they did the skirt-flip, which has apparently been removed from current performances; I doubt it.

On Wednesday, they switched and did one of my two favorite Nogi songs, Kimi no Na wa Kibou (the other is Inochi wa Utsukushii). Kosaka centred, but Hina-tan was also featured, so people think she may be getting a push.

I can't imagine a much better setlist than Tuesday's, but I'm eager to see them do SaiMajo. If they could actually do Fukyouwaon and make it work, it would be a huge accomplishment. I love the happy aura, but I like intensity, story, and acting even more.

And now for Wednesday's set-list: (changes marked X)

影ナレ Pre-show announcements
    丹生、濱岸、松田 (Nibu Akari, Hiyo-tan, Matsuda)

Overture
    ① ひらがなけやき Hiragana Keyaki
    ② 二人セゾン Futari Saison
    ③ 僕たちは付き合っている Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru
    MC①
    ④ 語るなら未来を… Kataru nara Miirai wo...
    ⑤ 東京タワーはどこから見える? Tokyo Tower Doko kara Mieru
    MC②
    X⑥ バレエと少年(柿崎、影山、齊藤、佐々木美、高瀬、東村) Ballet to Shounen (Memi, Kage, Mii-Pan, Takase, MeiMei)
    X⑦ 僕たちの戦争(井口、影山、佐々木美、高本、東村) Bokutachi no Sensou (Mao-chan, Kage, Mii-Pan, Takemoto, MeiMei)
    ⑧ 猫の名前(柿崎、加藤、佐々木久、高瀬) Neko no Namae (Memi, Katou, Kumi, Takase)
    ⑨ 沈黙した恋人よ(潮、加藤、齊藤、佐々木久、高本) 100 Nen Matteba
    ⑩ 100年待てば
    MC③
    ~二期生ソロダンスで登場 (2gens solo dance)
    X⑪ 君の名は希望(二期) Kimi no Na wa Kibou (2gens, Kosaka centre)
    ダンストラック Dance Track
    ⑫ NO WAR in the future
    MC④(二期自己紹介) 2gens self-introductions
    ⑬ それでも歩いてる Soredemo Aruiteru
    ⑭ 永遠の白線 Eien no Hakusen
    ⑮ 手を繋いで帰ろうか Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka
    ⑯ 誰よりも高く跳べ!Dare yori Takaku Tobe! (Mii-Pan shot up from stage)
    ⑰ 太陽は見上げる人を選ばない Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai
    MC⑤

【アンコール】Encore
    VTR(オーディション合格から今日までの軌跡) video story from acceptance to now
    ⑱ イマニミテイロ Ima ni Mitero (Mii-Pan centre)
    MC⑥
    ⑲ 世界には愛しかない Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai
    ⑳ W-KEYAKIZAKAの詩W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta
    MC⑦

Mii-Pan stood out, both in the new song and in Ballet to Shounen. MeiMei in that song and elsewhere. One commenter said the three stars of the show were Mii-Pan, Memi and Mei-Mei. Others kept mentioning Kage-chan's great work in SekaAi. General opinion that the group is terrific and this show was even better than Tuesday's. Big cheers for Miho, Kosaka and Paripi.

I haven't seen a clear statement, but I'm thinking there was a lot of live singing. "Is Hiragana full of good singers?" was one comment. People saw Umezawa Minami and some other Nogi 3gens in attendance.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018