[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Marika got in the Fukujin, didn't she? That's something.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^^ I think graduation is normal every year but what worries most are members like Ikoma who just announced hers, Shiraishi, Ikuta, Nanase, Misa and so on . . .
    If it's just random 2nd gen or UG, or even Senbatsu member at the back, it might not be much of a topic for discussion. I mean girls like Marika and Himetan are pretty popular. Marika finally made fukujin (might be by chance only), Hime got her solo song, that's it.

Both Maimai and Nanamin centered which is fine I guess since it's their first time but in between, Nagashima got what? Even I have conflicting thoughts about graduating former Center to be chosen again, but I expect it to happen anyway. And btw, I also expect one last Ikoma solo song.
    Imo, Marika should have been Fukujin already long time ago

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, she definitely should have been Fukujin at least once for a while back.
    And she only announced a week before release so it wasn't known for most of the media run.

All in all didn't seem like a grad present and Marika fans didn't feel like she got anything which is pretty important.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

Yup. Any way you look at it, it's not a graduation present
    She got a rice cooker in Nogibingo, flowers + chit chat from Bananaman :D

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Nanase and maiyan are getting good money while in Nogi.. why would they graduate soon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    esp Maiyan.. since she doesn't have to do HS anymore. Getting money + exposure + time to do her solo stuff outside the group.

I don't expect her to graduate anytime soon. She has a good deal. I can see her pulling a kojiharu. I see ikuchan graduate before she does

7. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Showroom today: Nakamura, Yamashita, Iwamoto, Mukai and Sato.

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. yumochi

yumochi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Twitter:
    seolwa
    What your opinion about Ikoma's graduation? I saw many wotas saying is relieving her graduation bc she's useless. But I don't think she's useless, I think Ikoma have many talents :cry2:
    I will miss her...........................

9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    She's not a person who always become the highlights like Maiyan. She's not a person who is loved by the whole fandom like Nanase.
    But she's an important figure who gives all efforts for Nogizaka until this group becomes as big as now. She deserves a spot for centre in the next single.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

honestly Ikoma put me off getting into Nogizaka for a long time so I can't say I'm sorry to see her go. With handshake results consistently bad she should have gone from senbatsu but management protected her. That led to a lot of fans being pissed off at her which isn't her fault because management put her in that situation. Putting her as centre would be looking back rather than looking forward imo...

11. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Is it me or was she not doing anything in Nogizaka for quite a while now? She used to naturally stand out in the Nogizaka shows/events but I haven't sensed her presence at all lately. Her former hype is entirely gone I feel. Considering this I am not too surprised about her graduation.

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah, seems like she already realized she has no momentum anymore.. Her only role in Nogi now is no more than a senpai.

Will she continue her life in entertainment world? Or maybe she has already planned something else.. I don't think she'll be a seiyuu, tbh

13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @RedBug I read she would be a normal worker onward. She want's to challenge herself new

14. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    From nikkan sports, she actually said that she wants to continue working in showbiz industry.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

15. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Is it possible that Ikoma will participate in 7th Birthday Live (in July)..? MaiMai graduated over 5 months after graduation announcement, so, I guess, there is a high probability?

I consider trying to buy a ticket, since I was going to visit Japan this year or next anyway and now it turns out that it will be the last chance to see my oshimen (if she really will participate ofc). Does anyone know, is it hard to buy it? I mean, does it run out-of-stock immediately? And do they sell those tickets on Rakuten, like other tickets? I saw the thread about visiting Nogizaka's concerts and handshakes, but, maybe, the rules for Birthday Lives are different. Have any of you attended on of them..? Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

but if you think about it, it's gonna be 20 singles after, 3 albums, 7 years almost. that's a pretty good run for an idol.
    she's been low profile in the group for a while now. i say she's grown up, no longer the childish Ikoma we're used to see.
    she's thought about her own future i guess, it's just the perfect timing.

saw this somewhere while browsing. front row almost gone. back when they were so innocent
    [​IMG]

17. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I was going to make a similar comment about her fading into the background for a while now. Not sure if that was intentional or not though.

18. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i was joking about a 'flood' of grad in 2018 :whistle:

19. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's hard to predict "waves of graduations" in Nogi because they are so different from 48G. They don't really have patterns we can analyse. One of them being age which is typically a determinant factor in 48G but because of Nogi's way of operating, there are a lot of adult members. From what I could read out of Ikoma's interview it seemed to be the deciding factor for her, but most certainly not the only one.
    Also, having outside jobs can mean different things: one may stay in Nogi as a backup plan and a way to earn more money and recognition, or else feel so dedicated to the other job that is willing to graduate to give it their 100% (for example, Marika).
    As for Maiyan, I am prepared for her grad but still cannot predict when it will happen. Either it will be soon or she will pull a Kojiharu... idk. Both options seem of equal probability.

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Having the 3rd gen there with so much potential, I don't really worry about Nogi having the same situation that AKB is facing right now. Of course it will affect their sales, but I believe they will take much much less time to recover compare to 48Gs.