1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I meant for yokoyama for spoiling it before the single announcement, not the girls of course haha

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't think they'll be wearing suit, they will be accused of copying their sister group.

If this is an A-side I wonder whether Ikoma will center it. From the CM, it seems like Maiyan-Nanase W center but I don't think that will be the case this time.
    I hope we get solo centers for all 2018 singles. 2017 is the year of W-center already.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think so too, Haruyama probably wanted some familiar faces for their CM.

4. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    If the song is really going to be the A side, I hope the only thing that will be included in the next single is the song. Scrap everything else; suits, dance, formation, video. Just use them for the CM.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

yeah, and they can level up by also wearing those wigs :hehe:
    i hope so too for this year make it solo center or at least this next single (just give it to Ikoma), then go w-center again if they want
    still wish it's just a coupling song. it's getting more and more promising and we haven't got Senbatsu announcement yet :glare:

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It make me remember Fuusen wa ikiteiru. :)

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    When management gave Maimai and Nanamin solo center, we can consider that they just being kind, but when we talk about Ikoma, that should be a certain thing imo. Because, when Ikoma back from exchange with 48, they gave her 'welcome-back present', why they won't give her good-bye? If we judge only by the HS sales and fans demand (compared to Maimai and Nanamin) maybe we could exclude her. But speaking about Nogi's history, she has much more story than both Maimai and Nanamin.

8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Arrgh please no. Suits can be tiring to look at.
    I was a fan of the concept at the early promotional stages of Kaze Ni but eventually it gets bland too fast.

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    https://onehallyu.com/topic/645612-...ens-womens-business-wear-20th-single-cw-song/
    Mentioned there ^^^that it'll be the coupling song (C/W is mentioned there), but I kind of doubt it since the Tweet says it's a 「20thシングル収録曲」which I believe can mean "Different Version" of the original song (like a Remix), so there's still possibility that it is the A-side.

The title as mentioned in the Tweet is Synchronicity 「シンクロニシティ」which instantly reminded me about FictionJunction's song with a same title

Considering the well made attire, I think it can be a real A-side though... We're kind of back to GuruGuru Curtain era where the CM version comes first prior to the single MV itself it seems

EDIT : I went back to the Haillyu website above, and only 11 members present. I forgot how many GuruGuru Curtain senbatsu take part for the Meiji CM. Either way, possibilities are still there.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  10. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This New Song Reminds Me With "Naitatte Iijanaika?"

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I ALREADY LOVE THIS SONG TOO MUCH!
    and just no... suits not for nogi...

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Well they're featured a few minutes ago on Mezamashi TV with the title.
    解禁 : 乃木坂46男装、新曲 [lifting ban : nogizaka46 danso,new tune],
    there's 6 of them i think haha, poor memory, Iku, Mai, Nana, Ringo, Waka, Kaz?
    They also were asked who's their type among their danso counterparts, Ringo chose Maiyan, Waka chose Nana, the rest can't remember , poor memory
    * lifting ban here means it's no longer a secret, the term they usually use when they show the new MV for the first time , etc ...

didn't hear the first few sentences since i was half-asleep, when i heard Nogizaka46, immediately jumped-out of bed haha, the magic word
    someone please upload the entire segment on YT? :D

I hope it's just a coupling song, not liking the melody ...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

fanmade cover
    [​IMG]

fanart of Sayuringo

[​IMG]

source

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Suits are fine, lose the wigs. *didn't listen to the clip yet

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    april release, it wasn't mentioned anywhere if this is the A-side right?,
    it coincides with new graduates starting new jobs at companies , wearing suits lol, campaign for haruyama, hope to see those life-sized version
    of nogichans greeting you at their stores lol

funny ringo jokingly commented we can start a boyband group :)
    maiyan, i remember choosing Kaz in one of those NogiBingo danso episodes , same choice :D

agree, those wigs doesn't look right, only Waka-sama looked perfect :D

16. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    pls dont make my idol looks like salaryman T_T
    i really dont want them to wear suit like kaze ni fukaretemo

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Hi, I have a question. I know Nogi has a kenkyuusei system that is different from the 48 group. If I'm not mistaken, kenkyuusei are girls who never participated in a single, right? So when they are selected to be in Senbatsu / b-side lineup, they are promoted to "official members", is that right? But is that system still used? Because I think the whole 3rd gen got a song in a single just a few months after their debut. Does that mean all of them are promoted?

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That was how it worked with the 2nd gens. But with 3rd gens it's different.
    They've actually never been referred to as Kenkyusei by the management. Not even once.
    They don't post blogs on the "kenkyusei" account, they do it on the "3rd gen" account.
    But they still don't have their individual blogs and haven't been in unders yet, so you could say they haven't been promoted from "3rd gen" yet.

19. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Haruyama CM long ver

Nogizaka 46 × Haruyama vol.1

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Now that there's 1 minute version, I don't like the song. At least for now.
    I still stand with my previous opinion; scrap everything from this CM for the next single, but now with the addition of I don't want this to be the A-side.