Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    heres the long version

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ah now the mystery is revealed. Sashi imitating Techi shyness is so cute [hehe]

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Lol
    that's so cute
    and I think it perfectly shows a side of Techi's personality
    I wouldn't mind if Techi starts to talk more with Sasshi and other 48 members.
    Everything that can help her covering her not so easy position would be welcomed. Senpai's advices too.

4. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    maybe tecchi just need a senpai to rely on
    unlike nogizaka who took a while to break out in popularity, keyakizaka almost immediately took off

5. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    When I first watched this I actually had to laugh because she imitated Techi's way of speaking when she's shy so well lol
    I would actually like to see more interaction between 48 and 46 members and have friendly relationships with each other. They don't often work together and are officially some kind of rivals, but I'd still love to see them getting along and helping each other to become better performers and idols.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

interesting video from Sasshi showroom and happy to know that Sasshi talked to Techi in the rehearsal of Kouhaku.
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1745059

random photo

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

new CM for 24hCosme

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/pemikiki_46/status/961006938560413697

[​IMG]

fanart

[​IMG]

source

EDIT:

longer version

15 seconds cm

[​IMG]
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1745178

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1802/06/news080.html

more photos:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2105354/full/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://www.24h-cosme.jp/

looks like Techi recovered from her injury :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Oh another solo. Nice
    I have to say she has a really good talking voice. Legit commercialy viable.

8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    :cute: Hirate looks healthy. I want to pinch her cheeks

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  9. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Chubby cheeks I want to pinch them!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

10. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

what's with that mobame photo XD
    too pure, looks like a small child fascinated by such a simple stage decoration

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  11. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

12. yumochi

yumochi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Twitter:
    seolwa
    she looks so beautiful at this CM!
    congratulations Techi <3

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Techi (24h Cosme)
    [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

random screencap (ep5) - Techi 1st appearance on Keyakake and holding a basketball in the studio with a big smile:)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. yumochi

yumochi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Twitter:
    seolwa
    SO FUCKING CUTE OMG

• Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What a great video, @CutePanda. Who is this cute person? Can this be the selfish monster everyone's condemning? Her perfect day involves 7 hrs of sleep, 11 hours of vegging out watching TV or movies or playing with her phone, a 4-hour walk in the evening, and 2 hrs in the bath. She mentions that having an injured right arm has made it a tough job for her to put on eye make-up straight. There's a graphic showing which muscle was hurt (triceps).

With the new single coming up, this is amazing publicity. Hirate is a real celebrity. Talent aside, this is another reason they are sticking with her at centre. The people at 24hr Cosme must be high-fiving one another that they got their campaign's press conference on Mezamashi TV, which appears to be the most popular morning show.

Getting this appearance amazes me. Maybe Techi has come to symbolize something important in Japanese consciousness, especially among young people: resistance to obedient conformity. The 24hr Cosme people make that the centre of their ad. Part of what's special, though, is that she's a nice girl, not a hoodlum. She couldn't help hiding her face in embarrassment when the interviewer pressed her about the 11 hours spent just fooling around at home.

The hosts were knowledgeable about the situation. They mentioned that a solo interview was unusual, and that she really came across as a cute young 16-year-old girl. They were happy and relieved to see her smile.

With today's further mentions of a TV actor choosing Hiraishin as a song to play in an interview, and of a young baseball player showing the Hiragana hand-pose and choosing Eccentric as his walk-up music, I'm beginning to wonder if that million in sales some people have spoken of might actually be possible. I'm not saying Techi's problems over last year were faked, but they may have given her popularity another boost.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    No one agreed with me but the video looks like Hiraishin prologue. I stick with my own believing [hehe]

@ukifune lol
    Jokes and salt aside, the gap between the perception people have of Techi (fans and antis alike, paradossally similar and so different in their like/dislike of her). what she shows, and the person she is, it's another of her strength.
    No one can remain indifferent to her. In a way or another.

I can't help but think of Memi and the last interview you translated and we talked about; Memi who watches herself through other people's eyes but don't lose herself, and Techi who seems to be so... untouchable, yet so genuine... what a duo, my Yin and Yang favorite couple lol

Anyway, while I'm on roll here, let me say I'd like to see Techi and Ske's Yuna together sometime. Not passing by in a TV show but on a project. I'm really curious to see what those two very promising teens would make.

I don't know enough famous japanese people but I also wonder if you guys would like to see Techi (or anyone else, really) working with some specific person. Just curious though

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Dill interesting idea about the prequel of Hiraishin. watching the 24h Cosme CM gave me a feeling from Hiraishin. (the hoodie and skirt)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    got a few more screencap and they got some cool angle on Techi. She could be selling a new sneaker . (climbing out of the window, hiking on the trail and even soloed a big tree with a sneaker

fanart

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

18. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

After watching Techi's CM several times I still can't believe thats a CM for cosmetics brand, lol. I love the way Techi used and throw her lipstick at the end, slightly intimidating but so cool.

19. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    That would certainly be something interesting. Also a Yin & Yang situation if you ask me. There's a completely different theme/style of performance I connect with either of them.

20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Dill Which Yuna are you talking about? I'm assuming Obata, but I'm not sure.

I would love to see more SKE and Keyaki interactions though after Neru and Akarin appeared on Cream Quiz Miracle 9 together.