Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    [​IMG]

No... Stop it, Okada.. Stop!
    Don't polluted tsumu anymore.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Oh no. Is that her true self...:cold:

I thought because of her crying on Bingo, she was the girly type.:confused:
    We don't need anymore boys in 48G.:eek:

5. BoX3

BoX3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    That's a disaster :|

6. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Did y'all really not see this coming?
    To me it was pretty obvious for quite a while that she's probably more the boyish type or at least wants to have this kind of image :^^;:
    I don't mind, she should do what makes her happy, I'd rather see her doing what she likes than pretending to be someone she isn't.
    Wether that's good for business or not is a whole different story, though this type of idol seems to attract female fans, at least from what I have seen.

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  8. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

It's amazing how little some "fans" that follow Tsucchan just now, thanks to a few hours old pics, realize how she isn't how they made her out to be.
    Seriously, she's had more exposure in the last eight months than in the rest of her idol career.
    About the *shocking*[hehe] pics from Friday, she's almost blonde now but already had shorter, light brown hair right before her hiatus on December, plus she's been hanging out with Okada for almost a year and they're obviously very close to the point that Tsumugi got them matching bracelets and once said that never in her life she thought she'd meet such a good person as Okada is.
    Tsu has always been one to pin after other certain eitos and even mentioned on sr on October that she wanted to grow her hair a little more but other eitos told her she shouldn't. It makes her stand out.

If you don't like her don't judge her way of life and just move on :flower:. It's the fans' problem if they pick up a girl without even knowing the basics of her personality or tastes and get dissapointed later.

9. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I knew they are close as I have seen them doing SR together a few months ago. Didn't know Naachan is that important to Tsumugi, though I had an idea she might be. I'm happy for her. She can use a good mentor and Naachan is an awesome person. It also comes in handy that they share the same "image".
    This actually isn't the first time people are getting suddenly upset about things which aren't exactly new. Naachan has this going on for like what? 1 year? 2 years? And people are actually shocked when they find out what kind of image she has and that she's at least bisexual, which she also didn't exactly say a few days ago.
    I mean, I could understand it if some cutesy little girl suddenly cut her hair short, but for Tsucchan I don't see what the news are, she has short hair (though in different lenghts) for more than a year (or even 2 years?) now anyway, if I remember correctly. Like I said before, I don't really care about what kind of image she pursues as I care about her regardless of her image. I personally don't really have a problem with "boyish" girls or short haired girls at all anyway, might even prefer it if it fits the girl. As I said before, I really liked her brown hair. Actually I like her short hair a lot more than her long hair.
    I also think her hair makes her stand out and actually I think I might have noticed her for the first time just because of that when I watched AKBINGO like a year ago or sth.

10. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I'm glad I'm DD :awesome:

plot twist!

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

She looks crap with that short blonde hair.
    But who i am? I'm just Tsumugi glory hunter fans, didn't have right to speak like that

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As a point of comparison, here is how she looked at the Shonichi of the Yoshimasa stage, July 20, 2017.

Tsumugi.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Blame Tanao.

14. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    good old days

oh, wait. I just knew tsumugi a few months ago!

where is Nagi when Tsumugi need her the most?!!

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Will not help, Nagi also encourage her to have short hair. Who do you think inspire Nagi to cut her hair?

16. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    she should let her hair still black, that's what makes her ikemen aura so strong

17. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I already find the answer, she is in shiorin's room all this time!

Hinanon?

she look lost. I hope she find her royal path soon.

18. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ok just to help me understand, because I only recently got interested in her, are there rumours/gossip that she may be a couple with Okada Nana?

19. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    No not really I think, just close friends.

20. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    No. Because Tsumugi danso is too strong she turned Okada into little girl.
    it will ruin Okada danso chara.