1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    i finally got the chance to watch the MV, and i must say i can't stop replaying it. :lol:

im going to make a gif set of the MV
    kinda difficult since literally every scene is a giffable moment :fp:

2. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    who tf a man in the background?lol
    DV92hjxXcAEZ7Pc.jpgsmall.jpg

are they the same person in this mv?
    images.jpg

:^^;:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The song is good.. but the PV is just Tecchi and 50 backdancers imo

4. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    LOL!:lol:

It's more like Techi feat. Keyakizaka46 and TAKAHIRO disciples hehe

Nevertheless, it is a very nice MV. The combination of power + coolness was perfect and I have watched this MV on repeat already. Everyone was very good though I agree with the previous posts, it really requires at least a byakugan to see the other members lol

5. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    The problem is: If we take the fact that they are performing art someone else created as them being artists themselve, every idol is an artist. If we don't, Techi or whoever we take as an example is as artistic as me sitting at home eating biscuits.
    I wouldn't have a problem with the "every idol is an artist" approach as I don't really see why some other musicians who sing songs other people wrote for them and sometimes lip-sync too should be considered more artistic. Also, I think dancing alone, even if you didn't create the dance/the choreography yourself is considered an art by many already. In my opinion the question should be less "Are they artists?" but more "What kind of artists are they?".

As for the MV, pretty much how I imagined the whole thing to be after watching the previews. It's so freaking cool, I love the song and everyone looks so damn good. I think I literally loved every part of the MV. Gotta admit, the first time I saw the part where Techi kicks the TV I had to chuckle a bit but it looks damn cool anyway.
    I have to get used to the choreography for a bit tho.

6. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    yeah some mamber didn't get enough screen time, but that was made this MV more attractive.. i like the way they move camera zoom in and zoom out, move to one mamber to another mamber... that's very cool..

7. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    yeah some mamber didn't get enough screen time, but that was made this MV more attractive.. i like the way they move camera zoom in and zoom out, move to one mamber to another mamber... that's very cool..

8. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    the mv is good and cool,but the screen time distribution is suck :cry:
    some members barely has any screen time :worthy:

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    YAASSS Jesus Hirate Christ Yurina and her backup dancers, as expected :)

[​IMG]

10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Neru only had like 5 seconds or less screentime.. thats crazy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

11. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    The MV is very good, but I have to admit I find it a bit too chaotic...

12. glsone

glsone Member

I rewatched the MV at 1/3 speed. It became a million times more enjoyable when my brain was actually given time to process what my eyes were seeing during the non-techi parts. Some of what the girls are doing is so good it makes it even more of a crime that they are cut out so much. If you have the capability I recommend it.

13. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    MV really nice, but really chaotic

have to wait for a live performance of this song to really get it

song has grown on me though, like it a bit more than when i first heard it

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    MV has hit a million views in under 13 hours. Not bad.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i really like the mv,the song not so much but it feels more complete with the choreo
    i just wish the other girls had more screentime and i would be able to recognize their faces during the choreo parts lol

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

like always, "where is other members?"[hehe] they are surely somewhere in there too, but almost barely seen:^^;:, the only topic that can be discuss there about the MV is related to techii, dance, and camera works only, cuz only those part can be clearly see in the entire time at the MV

17. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Techi is an “artist”, why should they focus on any “extras” in a mv? :cool:

That’s how “editing” works... :awesome:

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So much better with music lol
    Love the intro, with Techi's frustration and the solo dance is great. I'm glad Takahiro is sticking wiht Keya.
    I love the result of the mix between his experience/knowledge and Techi talent.

I don't find the video chaotic at all though. It's in tune with the song and, like someone wrote here today, perhaps more drums would have been great and the bass is not so bad.. but not that good either lol (but I alo would have added a guitar solo to break it so... de gustibus)
    It would be great to know how good are the people behing the songs composition though. I don't know anyone lol

19. MiyuMiyu

MiyuMiyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Glass wo ware is so good!!!:worthy::worthy:

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Song: not bad
    MV: not bad

But ugg...
    So the whole of Kanji could not do Budokan because of Techi... but she’s OK to film a MV?
    Girl, bye.

I’m starting to wonder if management is gonna keep pushing this Techi-martyr narrative until she graduates and/or breakdowns.
    I feel it’s very irresponsible from them.

And artists? Really?
    Call them artists when they compose their own songs or make their own choreos.
    Until then, they are just another (very successful) product of the well oiled machine that is AkiP’s idol industry.

Hopefully the bsides will be stellar.