1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. John48

John48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    You're not alone. I foresee broken arms and members fainting. To be honest, I hate to see the management being conservative. Maybe they will react when Techi will be in a critical condition. At least I like the energy coming from the choreo.

2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    I see nothing wrong with calling them artists. Are they performing? Yes; thus they are artists.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The dance is so funny! Can't stop laughing every time I watch this MV! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I guess, “performing” on the street (after a “couple” of drinks from the pub) with some singing and dancing. I’m an “artist” too.

Sweet! :cool:

5. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Performing songs and performing a choreography done by someone who is an artist regardless of how you put it
    =
    Doing stupid shit on the street after drinking so much you can't act like a reasonable human being anymore

I mean, you're probably trolling anyway, but gotta say, your logic is on point today.

6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Well in America...

...:hehe:

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Sayanee artist <3 and only she! also Wasamin I think...
    Tecchi didn't said that she artist, same with other keyaki girls, only Shiraishi said that she want to be more artist than idol
    anyway People have the right to see them as they want
    P.S. Tecchi solo AMAZING!

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay everybody, this "artist" talk is all very interesting, but it has little to do with this single...

If you would like to have a conversation/debate about what defines an "artist," then by all means. You can create a thread in the appropriate section and then debate away. But let's not clog this thread with unrelated conversations.

Thank you

9. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

well someone just said, that it looks like techi and friend,,
    i have to agree with you dude, a 100% agree.

but this MV looks good, the camera angle looks GREAT

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There are a couple of Twitter reports from LAX (Los Angeles Airport) of people seeing Techi, and also Aki-P. Time will tell if there's any truth in this, but there's plenty of speculation: movie role or audition? magazine shoot? photobook? (not likely because too young?)

And specifically on this single, it was apparently shot in an abandoned warehouse/factory in Suwa, Nagano. The temperatures sometimes dipped to -10C (+14F) up there in the mountains. Sugai says there was a food truck there with tasty pizza. She also says that the jackets are by MA-1 clothing (Alpha Industries). Comments expect a lot of MA-1 jackets in the crowd at handshake events. Sugai also shows that the jackets came with personalized dog-tags.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  11. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    to create an illusion of mystery? i dunno

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

An Aki-P photobook would be awesome :awesome:

13. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Hah, it's a good thing they can burn off all those calories with dancing. I know I'd never leave that food truck's side if I knew I could have pizza on command.

But seriously, the footwork for this choreo is pretty nuts. They have to step so damn fast. I love it.

Sidenote: I also love Habu's hair.

14. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Keyaki never disappoints!
    They look like Bangtan ninjas from Not Today MV.

15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

graduates and/or breakdowns, even if she's sick. all of that won't be big matter if she still be the center, you should consider the others whom may graduates from the group even without getting a chance to stands there as the center[hehe]

nothing is wrong with the MV, cool like always, but only members screen times would get our debat attention i think:^^;:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Garasu wo Ware is the fastest of all K46 songs to reach a million plays on YouTube:

5 days 09 hours  Silent Majority (just passed 90 million views today)
    4日19時間 Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai
    2日06時間 Futari Saison
    0日15時間 Fukyouwaon
    0日15時間 Kaze ni Fukaretemo
    0日11時間 Garasu wo Ware

current total views: 2,083,163 (~26 hours)

One thing I think we can be sure of, after seeing the MV: K46 will be invited back to the Rock in Japan Festival this summer.

@Reveen -- "An Aki-P photobook would be awesome." Lol. Makes me wish we had cookies to give. Not that I want to even imagine the photos.

EDIT: Just read that the MV cinematography made use of the latest in high-speed camera control, the "Bolt." Interesting details on that siite: 4m/sec speed on a track, can follow falling objects, etc. Motion in 3D can be programmed or done manually.

There is also now something a bit firmer than a rumour (reported here) that there will be some kind of big tie-up with a movie or an anime or product or something else.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  17. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Still not a fan of the song, as I feel it's something any low profile rock band can come out with, but I guess a huge tie-in would explain why management chose this more easy-listening and generic pop rock.

18. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Friend of mine was like: "Why do they make a single with 21 people (I told her beforehand) and then just show one person in the MV?"
    Well, she has a point :^^;:

I think the setting fits the song and it's cool and that's it. There is not much to see of the choreo (except that very nice circle move!). And since I might be the only person in this whole world, who is not able to focus on Techi in a video (I like her voice though), I had a lot of time to watch the background and the other dancers. Odananas haircut is nice :D

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶