1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

The main letdown was the lack of scenes in the MV if anything
    Yes I liked it but there was such a lack of different shots
    It definitely seems like their cheapest MV which makes no sense considering the constant increase in sales

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

YouTube views now 3.2 million -- in a little over 2-1/2 days. The pace seems to be building, if anything.

@kanjo -- I come here less partly because of the anti-Techi stuff and the arguments. There seem to be newcomers (and old-comers) here who start dubious and slip into trolling. Yes, there are a few more Techi-worshippers around, but that should be normal in a K46 thread, especially when K46's core audience is high school age. Perhaps those are people who still have purer emotions. Of course, it's also normal for people to want other centres. But there's a nasty, carping edge around here now that I don't remember in the past.

@enc0re and @scoobydl cover one question pretty well -- I disagree with the idea that the other members haven't grown. Their chances up front have energized people like Ao-chan, Mii-chan, Nijika, Ozeki and especially Habu. But Techi's dominance certainly would retard their growth. However, her outstanding presence has helped make the group more popular more quickly that it would otherwise have been (in my opinion), so the other members do benefit from that.

I think Techi's skill is partly being a very good dancer and good singer. Monta is a better dancer, and others can sing other kinds of songs better, but I don't think anyone else could do these Techi songs as well as she. However, Techi's main excellence is in her intensity and expressiveness, it seems to me. For example, that little rightward flick of the eyes in the introduction expressed so much: shame, disgust, determination to forget being beaten up. And it made her look like Manaka, which can't be a bad thing.

@JTanaka -- Not their cheapest MV, perhaps. They rejigged the inside of a warehouse at some distance from Tokyo and used the latest camera tech. SaiMajo and Futari Saison might have been simpler. Personally, I thought the set was great and the shots varied and fascinating.

I'm a big Techi supporter who has been here about two years, and I do think she is godly. This is perfectly normal. Why do people get so upset? Because their oshis are not being featured enough? Fair enough. I want to see more of Monta, even though she is as featured as anyone. The discussion is a reasonable one. It's just the carping negativity that puts me off. Why should people being fans of Techi so much annoy people who aren't? I think her shenanigans last summer may have something to do with it. But from her point of view, she is just trying to be honest, and also trying to give an idol some power over management, for a change. This is also attractive.

It's true that other members only get flashes of appearance, but the group of them is on screen most of the time, and those flashes are really extremely well done, it seems to me. It's not as if we are only going to watch the MV once.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    They went from 300k to 800k in 1 and half year. No one in their god damn mind would change shit.
    If fans who actually spend money, not internet trolls, want a new center, sales need to drop. Plain and simple.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@VincentS Techi is great center and management keep the same formula to reach 1 mil sales. its a safe bet.
    But how long will Techi stick around in the group ? 5 years ? 7 years ....who knows. I am sure will get a NEW center someday.

[​IMG]

5. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

That's true, maybe 'Not varied' is what I meant to say. I'm a bigger fan of MV's like Silent Majority / Futari Saison - so many varied shots in different locations whereas all of these were just in one. Would've been more interesting for me if there'd been a bit more variety. Like how in one of the covers they're outside the building on the metal staircase - that would've been a really cool area to do some drone footage of them imo

-

Hirate isn't even just popular because of her management push. She's completely endearing as a person:
    http://stream.depressingsubs.com/2018/01/16/hirate-yurina-2nd-single-individual-pv-english-sub/
    She's got a pretty low opinion of herself and she's pretty reserved, and people (well me at least) find someone like that interesting to watch grow as a center.

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    how long girls group live? few... sad but true. well yes, absolutly definitely after Tecchi sotsuge people will stop to be interested in the group.

Uemura: "I love Keyaki as a group where Tecchi is center" (yes?)
    http://keyakizaka46ch.jp/fan/post-64524/

7. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    After Techi steps down, 2nd gen Hiragana Kosaka Nao will take over before any Kanji members. Calling it now. :cool:

8. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

:hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

So it’s a “cult” now...? :lol:

I guess, when they find a “new” center to replace her... “TechiTown” will be the final place for the worshippers to drink the “kool-aid”. :awesome:

10. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I was finally getting over it and enjoying the whole MV when I watched Satoshi and Fuu's showroom and they said a ton of shots they really liked didn't make it into the MV :wall: You know, now that I think about it, it wouldn't kill them to make a long version of their MVs and include more close ups of other members :gavel:

11. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Bruh, that's highkey saying that the other members aren't as important, if that's the case then Techi should just be a solo act and get some back up dancers, wouldn't really make a difference from what you're saying. I love Techi but fans like these... asdfghjkl might want to get down from your high horse once in a while mate.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Huh I thought she already did with the 6th single?? :hehe:

rip me

13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

unfortunately my friend...

That horse has already left the barn and not coming back. So there’s no getting off it, anytime soon. :^^;:

14. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    any rumor of the Next MV ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Nagano caterer who provided some of the food at the MV location has posted to his facebook about it, showing a pic of some of his offerings (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

He appears to be a BBQ expert, and will offer two two-hour lectures in March (~$9 to attend). His name? TAKAHIRO Imai. He's the head of the Shinshu (=Nagano) Barbecue Association, and lives in Okaya, Nagano. I doubt he provided the pizza Sugai mentioned.

Natural idea, to call in local food trucks, etc., to provide catering outside Tokyo.

Directors of K46 MVs
    Ikeda Kazuma: Silent Majority, Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai, Otona wa Shinjite Kurenai, Eccentric, Getsuyoubi (Also Nogi's Seifuku no Manekin, et al., AKB's Utaitai et al.)
    Shinguu Ryouhei: Kataru nara Mirai wo..., Futari Saison, Fukyouwaon, Kaze ni Fukaretemo, Garasu wo Ware! (Also AKB's Oneesan no Hitorigoto, et al., HKT's Hawaii-e Ikou)

@Arbios -- Aoi is missing so many events because of school work. That was announced at the same time as the handshake events were, earlier this month. She's academically smart and must be aiming for a good university. She has missed events before, but not this many (four).

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No where did I say I was including everyone who likes Techi in the cult. I like her. I only have a problem with the management of the group. I'm done buying Techi and Friends singles with Hiragana existing only as a shadow of a shadow. I bought everything until Saison.

Mostly I'm complaining about people who are putting down the other members. What first impressed me about the group was how much potential each member appeared to have.
    But they're being ignored. Hidden even. And some people here seem to think that represents a lack of ability, or something.

• Like Like x 2
  17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    They are not ignored at all. MARRY, Yuichazu, Goninbayashi, Neru and Yui solo, Hiragana live and concert, PB, shows etc. But center is Tecchi, she is #1.

• Like Like x 1
  18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Very much ignored. If you think breadcrumbs is dinner that's fine but it's not the argument we're having.

• Like Like x 1
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    to be honest the only "cult" like behavior is coming from some of the anti Techi brigade.

some people are just too bothered by idols that don't fit in their tiny box

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yeah, for how long? let say 1-2 years, that's about till their 10th single or so maybe:blush: i didn't even know which one should i feel pity first, techii or her friends:^^;:

even the status of hiragana now still remain uncertain
    the status of hiragana now still remain unknown, as far as i see, they are just another different part of keyakizaka46, they do their own stuff, when neru was still there, they do almost the same stuff as kanji and brings "Happy Aura" on stage, even when neru wasn't there now, they still doing great, tbh, you can feel something is missing when neru isn't there anymore, right? i must say probably due neru was a connection between both kanji and hiragana, there is more center candidate rumored before kosaka name was mentioned here, you may be supprised if they do another audition before the center position can be changed[hehe]